Vinnie's House - Updated

News and information from 2018 onwards
mottokuro

Re: Vinnie's House - Updated

Post by mottokuro »

That's a shame. sorry. I only knew he was selling the copyrights and stuff.
"If The Grateful Dead Can Make it... Anyone Can"
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Yes but he was not selling the copyrights, those were copies of the copyright paperworks, it's not that he was giving away those songs.
Weird but true.
mottokuro

Post by mottokuro »

It is weird.. but the guy has no money.

This whole Vinnie situation reminds me a lot of Rod Evans' story.

Rod Evans was kicked out of Deep Purple in 1969 basically when Blackmore found Ian Gillan,and then he went on to play with Captain Beyond.
Anyway... in 1980 Rod tried to form his own version of Deep Purple with other musicians,he played with fake Purple in Mexico a couple of times and then when the people of the real band knew about this,they sued Rod Evans and he lost his royalty payments. They guy isolated himself from the public scene around 1980 and no one knows where he is/what's he's doing/etc. There are rumors but no1 actually knows.

I guess Evans found a job and got his shit together, I wish Vinnie could do the same.
"If The Grateful Dead Can Make it... Anyone Can"
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

That's why he auctioned stuff, he might have sold something he has some $$$ because he paid some useless domain renewals last week.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vv is not isolated. He has website, was active on youtube, emailing lots of people and has forum..actually very active but nothing to offer apart from the shirts, stolen guitars and items he never declared in bankruptcy court.
Bye Bye
MickFury1982

Post by MickFury1982 »

I wish I could buy it and turn it into a Where is Vinnie ? museum. We could have guided tours and go into the woods of TN with a boom box playing boys are gonna rock and see if we could draw him out. :) Vinnies angels get in free. Vinnie fans from around the globe could show up to our own mecca :) Take a tour of the local panda express and pay our respects knowing our guitar god once ate there :)
You can also call me LEE ROY WASHINGTON!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

No he made no money. He walked from it.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

MickFury1982 wrote:I wish I could buy it and turn it into a Where is Vinnie ? museum. We could have guided tours and go into the woods of TN with a boom box playing boys are gonna rock and see if we could draw him out. :) Vinnies angels get in free. Vinnie fans from around the globe could show up to our own mecca :) Take a tour of the local panda express and pay our respects knowing our guitar god once ate there :)
You would scare the poor lead singer of 3 Doors Down. His backyard were those woods.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes I drove past his house and at night it was scary as hell. I wouldn't stay there if I got creeped out.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

MickFury1982 wrote:I wish I could buy it and turn it into a Where is Vinnie ? museum. We could have guided tours and go into the woods of TN with a boom box playing boys are gonna rock and see if we could draw him out. :) Vinnies angels get in free. Vinnie fans from around the globe could show up to our own mecca :) Take a tour of the local panda express and pay our respects knowing our guitar god once ate there :)
It's too late, the condition it's in now is not the squalor Vinnie lived in. You wanted to buy it like that and have it like it was when he lived there. With the fence too.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Genebaby wrote:
It's too late, the condition it's in now is not the squalor Vinnie lived in. You wanted to buy it like that and have it like it was when he lived there. With the fence too.
That fence was BROKEN !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Oh I KNOW it was!!!!!!!!!!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army