What's happening with Vinnie?

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev

Post by doublev »

I think the tapes were not destroyed myself. I think v didn't respect Andre as a equal. He was refered as a highered hand . Andre drummed on full shred and wild child but the ep versions of the other songs were a terrible sounding drum machine to my ears.
teej

Post by teej »

yeah the drum machine was pretty bad .. I cant get access to my hard drive right now to listen to it again .. the GFH I have here is all natural drums tho
Batman

Post by Batman »

teej wrote:maybe .. but if thats the case where did the EP / Euphoria come from ? That was the same recording session .. I never got the answer to why Andre´s drumming was not on the EP but Andre does have a pretty much complete set of pre final mix status songs
I bet that the EP might be from the Nashville session. Makes more sense as the song sounds like mix between natural drums and a really BAD drum machine.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I just heard here recently that the EP had some bad sound/mixing and the Euphoria version, which I have, was better.

Have any of you guys heard both?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Batman

Post by Batman »

Genebaby wrote:I just heard here recently that the EP had some bad sound/mixing and the Euphoria version, which I have, was better.

I think I've only heard Euphoria...
and yes, I've heard that too.

Anybody have the "EP" version ?
doublev

thr

Post by doublev »

Not heard the ep version but the euphoria version seems far from perfect to me. Some digital glitches and other stuff going on in there and some tunes don't seem as polished . Still its great apart from the awful drum sound. Got to wonder why.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well, if the EP sounds worse, it will be interesting to hear it.
DirtyRhythm

Post by DirtyRhythm »

Genebaby wrote:I just heard here recently that the EP had some bad sound/mixing and the Euphoria version, which I have, was better.

I have both...the MIX is the same on both...it's the MASTERING that was different.

The EP is very dull sounding, Euphoria is much more open and listenable.
The recording is of demo quality, with a drum machine. That said, Vinnie did some pretty impressive effects and editing to make the most of the recording limitations.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ok, cool, good to have that confirmed. I wonder what was going on back then to have two versions come out. Maybe some bad feedback on The EP?
doublev

Post by doublev »

vv is such a perfectionist, i find it hard to believe he was totally happy with the engineering of euphoria.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Maybe he'll sign up as himself and tell us! That would be a good thing.
AshesToAshes

Post by AshesToAshes »

This is crazy. I wish Vinnie would just come out and say something to his loyal fans!
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

AshesToAshes wrote:This is crazy. I wish Vinnie would just come out and say something to his loyal fans!

he already did .....
if we sign up...we will be deleted
doublev

Post by doublev »

True. he said if you sign up you will be deleted and he made threats that some fans are could be taken to court. This is all he has said to fans in at least 15 years.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

KUMBAYA my Lord KUMBAYA
KUMBAYA my Lord KUMBAYA
KUMBAYA my Lord KUMBAYA
Oh Lord KUMBAYA

The sit-in on Vinnie's street is imminent !!!! :lol: :lol:

NEWSFLASH: Fans of rocker Vinnie Vincent were arrested today after a peaceful demonstration outside of his residence. The fans were handcuffed and beaten at the request of Mr.Vincent. Furthermore ,Mr Vincent has requested the death penalty for all of his adoring fans and would like to be the one that throws the switch. More news as it develops... :lol: :lol:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
AshesToAshes

Post by AshesToAshes »

poserboy71 wrote:KUMBAYA my Lord KUMBAYA
KUMBAYA my Lord KUMBAYA
KUMBAYA my Lord KUMBAYA
Oh Lord KUMBAYA

NEWSFLASH: Fans of rocker Vinnie Vincent were arrested today after a peaceful demonstration outside of his residence. The fans were handcuffed and beaten at the request of Mr.Vincent. Furthermore ,Mr Vincent has requested the death penalty for all of his adoring fans and would like to be the one that throws the switch. More news as it develops... :lol: :lol:
:shock:
AshesToAshes

Post by AshesToAshes »

I think VV is lurking on the double v forum right now :o
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AshesToAshes wrote:
KUMBAYA my Lord KUMBAYA
KUMBAYA my Lord KUMBAYA
Oh Lord KUMBAYA

It was a joke I made when this board started about all of us going to Vinnie's and singing 'KUMBAYA' in the street. A harmless action that he takes to be a threat. We say "WE LOVE YOU VINNIE" and he hears " WE WANT TO DESTROY YOU VINNIE". This has been going on for YEARS-- Where have you been ? :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AshesToAshes wrote:I think VV is lurking on the double v forum right now :o
Vinnie, Is that you? :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
AshesToAshes

Post by AshesToAshes »

poserboy71 wrote:
AshesToAshes wrote:
KUMBAYA my Lord KUMBAYA
KUMBAYA my Lord KUMBAYA
Oh Lord KUMBAYA

It was a joke I made when this board started about all of us going to Vinnie's and singing 'KUMBAYA' in the street. A harmless action that he takes to be a threat. We say "WE LOVE YOU VINNIE" and he hears " WE WANT TO DESTROY YOU VINNIE". This has been going on for YEARS-- Where have you been ? :lol:

oh haha I'm fairly new to the forum sir. I'm just starting to understand all of this stuff thats been happening with Vinnie and everything. It's dissapointing, but I still have faith. :D
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AshesToAshes wrote: It's dissapointing, but I still have faith. :D
That's all we can have. Keep it up, it will be contagious !!

NEWBEGINNINGS
aqua111

Post by aqua111 »

I feel watched... :shock: The problem is, I have a pic of Vinnie hanging on my wall right behind me...
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

VV lurks a lot on the DoubleV forum. It's his now, he took it from Dino.

You just don't always know which member at any time he might be! :shock:

He seems to be too much of a coward to actually come online as himself and say "Hi" to his fans.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

aqua111 wrote:
I feel watched... :shock: The problem is, I have a pic of Vinnie hanging on my wall right behind me...
Is it a personal picture ? :lol: :lol: :lol: Vinnie is accused of answering himself a lot on forums.

Are the eyes moving in the photogragh on your wall? :shock: :shock: :shock:

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

ha. vinnie sure answers himself on the doublev board.
doublev

Post by doublev »

he thinks everyone is stupid and that they can not figure out what he is doing. He leaves tracks all over the place and has no talent at disguising different speech patterns in all his users.
doublev

Post by doublev »

he is desperate to get involved in guitar hero and also is on the prowl for anything he can attempt to sue kiss over. He files bankruptcy at a drop of a hat and hides behind people and usernames so he doesn't have to take responsibility for anything and he wants to have no trace of himself when it comes to legal situations. He hides his possesions from legal declarations and doesn't tell the truth of where he lives. he sells guitars that he said he used in kiss that he didn't and i wouldn't be surprised and he took that pear guitar from tom in the 90s which really was to be returned to display at NAMM. Tom never saw it again. I guess their is a chance of that happening once more. He thinks he can sell a guitar for 8k . Even if it were a Jackson I could see no more than a handful sales at that price. He thinks fans will trust him with a 4k deposit after he double crosses them, deletes them for asking questions and not trusting his alter egos (spyder , suzieq, hard4metal) . he deletes fans for responding to bad taste anti semitic remarks , after he already stole $100 form the boxset oreders in the 1990s.
He has put out no music for 14 years and he uses his music and info about his career as a 'Power and ego trip' so he has something to keep fans some what interested (not many fans out their anyway).

He lives in hiding from creditors because he abuses the court system. He lives in hiding from fans because he steels, lies and deletes them for no reason.

What a guy he is!! Is his music worth this shit?? I don't think so.
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

I don't think that's so strange if the new admin IS Vinnie and he has deleted the information. I wonder if this is true, he only wanted to hide some information about his self, I think that he wants his privacy and don't wants to be exposed. But, it's just an idea.I don't know, really.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Gene Simmons has a message for people who want to be Rock Stars and then crave their "privacy". Give me all your money and fuck off and die in a hole by yourself.

Well, I changed it a little, but that's the general idea.

Vinnie wants a fan board that fans can't speak their minds on? Nowhere else in the world or the internet does this happen.

It's lunacy.

He's the admin, he's freakishly hiding behind other names, it's not cool and is not helping his reputation.
doublev

Post by doublev »

he came to me, not the over way around. he loved the board and has written that in emails to me. it is not about privacy in any way. i assure everyone that.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Dino,

Please just post these e-mails in the properplace so all of us can see this stuff. The truth shall set you free.

Rick-PB71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

no need as i am not being attacked am I? I only do that if spyder vv etc tell lies about me or themselves. i really have no interest in posting private emails. I also think some private stuff has been posted or emailed else where.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

With love and rspect Dino, Just don't mention them anymore because it sparks curiosities in most of us that you refuse to satiate.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

What is Vinnie's issue with message boards?

He doesn't like us having free speech and thoughts?

Inquiring about touchy subjects? Like wondering about the quality of products and past issues?

That's what these places are for.

If someone bought a guitar and the experience is shit you'd want to hear about it. People interested would do research and find this place to see if it's ok.

We would tell them the truth.

When my GMW custom guitar turned to absolute shit I made it well known. Some people didn't want to know but it was the truth so I did not care. I slammed the ass out of that lying prick Lee Garver.

I still owe him a visit. One day when I get to the States we will discuss how he killed my dream guitar. I know where he works, lol.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Twist that fucking guitar up his ass. He can take your money but can't correct his errors. He would be getting off EASY. Just don't give him the luxury of a reach around.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I'll be singing some Jackson 5.

Can you feel it? Can you feel it? CAN YOU FEEL IT?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Right the injustice. Spank assholes in public. Shame them into treating people properly. Sometimes it's the ONLY way.

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote:What is Vinnie's issue with message boards?
He doesn't like us having free speech and thoughts?
Inquiring about touchy subjects? Like wondering about the quality of products and past issues?
That's what these places are for.
If someone bought a guitar and the experience is shit you'd want to hear about it. People interested would do research and find this place to see if it's ok.
We would tell them the truth.
When my GMW custom guitar turned to absolute shit I made it well known. Some people didn't want to know but it was the truth so I did not care. I slammed the ass out of that lying prick Lee Garver.
I still owe him a visit. One day when I get to the States we will discuss how he killed my dream guitar. I know where he works, lol.
I just a simular experience with a TTM Guitar. I'll post my experience in the The Vinnie Vincent Fan Forum Forum Index » For Sale/Trade » Trade Tang section
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

Well, so I don't know. Vinnie is still a mystery. If he only shows up and explain something... :(
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

vinnie does not want to explain anything.He will never show up here and all of a sudden fall in love with us.Vinnie vincent as we knew him is gone..... :evil:
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

saintandsinner wrote:vinnie does not want to explain anything.He will never show up here and all of a sudden fall in love with us.Vinnie vincent as we knew him is gone..... :evil:
Yes. And this is the most sad thing. :cry:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

saintandsinner wrote:vinnie does not want to explain anything.He will never show up here and all of a sudden fall in love with us.Vinnie vincent as we knew him is gone..... :evil:
Hey, He may not love us but at least he still shows up.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie loves us all in his special way. :?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Is that why my ass is sore?

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

No comment...... :shock:
erg2

Re: What's happening with Vinnie?

Post by erg2 »

I just went over to the doublev site to see if he was allowing registration again or not.

Short answer: no, he is not.

Interesting though, he has a GIANT picture of himself circa 1986 on the log-in page. It's a pic I've seen before, but never THAT large. So, for all of you that collect Vinnie pictures from the internet, you should pop over there and download it. It's decent quality for an internet pic.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
gonnarock

Post by gonnarock »

erg2 wrote:I just went over to the doublev site to see if he was allowing registration again or not.

Interesting though, he has a GIANT picture of himself circa 1986 on the log-in page. It's a pic I've seen before, but never THAT large. So, for all of you that collect Vinnie pictures from the internet, you should pop over there and download it. It's decent quality for an internet pic.
Got that one on day one. :D I love that shot. Wish there were more like outtakes from it out there.
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

erg2 wrote:I just went over to the doublev site to see if he was allowing registration again or not.

just went over at the dv and he already took down the picture...haha that proves he is watching every move we make.
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

What was the picture. I so miss Michael levay's invasion language.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie is on here more than anyone.
Bye Bye