ultimate vv memorabilia??

News and information from 2018 onwards
ankh

Re: ultimate vv memorabilia??

Post by ankh »

it may sounds out of place, but a few minutes ago, i was on Kissfaq.com,saw a thread and i was quite gutted so i did contact the admn and wrote this:

"hi Adm,
i'm ankh,i've been here for many years and always loved the excellent wortk and suggested to many fellow kiss fans.I've also tried to add info and posts tha t may would have helped expand the knowledge about the band and the past memebers,hopefully making a contribution that other people have found useful

Over the years i've stumbled on many threads i wasn't keen to speak about it and often i've simply moved on.
However, i've seen on recent thread and i've thought to contact you about it.

http://www.kissfaq.com/forum11/viewtopi ... 1&t=101324

In my opinion, both the title and the thread are not in good taste.Especially since Miss Kero passed away att eh beginnign of the year.

I really don't understand what's the point of going just for smut about somebody who is no longer around.

Also, on the vvforums.com,when one of those pics were added-and it was just a pic of her face-, miss Kero's attorney contacted the site and asked to have the pic removed.

It is not of my business,and probably just my problem, but i have trouble to understand what's the point of the whole thread,especially since even the title is misleading and sounds more like a cry for attention.Some people have no class,it seems.Or they simply forget that those are real people with relatives still mourning for her departure.

Sorry, i felt compelled to speak.
Thanks for your patience and please accept my apologies in case i've bothered you.

Best wishes,
ankh"
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

I apparently don't have access to that part of the forum
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Stellar job, Ankh !!!!
They were crossing the lines of decency and you succeeded in having the thread deleted.
Applause . 8) 8) 8) 8)
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
ankh

Post by ankh »

Thanks to Julian,the kissfaq.com adm,for deleting that thread :oops:.
Usually i try not to bother anyone and simply move on, but that was too much :roll:
Thanks,PB,too kind :oops:
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Qpr68

Post by Qpr68 »

Well done guys this is none of our business and has nothing to done with the music or merchandise
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yeah, not great.

Wish there was some music........ :(
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

If you are talking about house for sale what's the problem? If you are talking about kisdfaq then yeah.
I regret suggesting vv may be bankrupt without knowing.
But any member of Kiss house for sale is public and interesting. Vv being in tmz had nothing to do with music either.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

it was a thread about diane
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

doublev2 wrote:Vinnies smyrna house is going up for auction if anyone wants to purchase his house.
No thanks. Bad karma~