Fudge continued....

News and information from 2018 onwards
BigEd

Fudge continued....

Post by BigEd »

So I walk into the dealership and sitting at this round table is Carmen and a young lady waiting for their salesman to return, I basically walk up to him and excuse myself and ask him for his autograph, he looked a little surprised and took the paper and pen and said sure, what's your name ? I knew I only had a few minutes so I ballsy pulled up a chair and said, are you friends with Vinnie Cusano, he said he had been somewhat close to Vinnie and let him borrow some drums back in the days but they lost contact through the years, he wasn't even sure where Vinnie was living but knew that he's been through a lot of shit with Kiss and the unfortunate tragedy's in his life, he said he was one of the most amazing guitar players he had ever seen and played with, he only wished the best for him....I had to cut it short for the salesman was coming back, Carmen was really a nice & more than happy to talk, we shook hands and off I went !!! I just wish I knew why he was in Milford, Connecticut of all places !!!
shramiac

Re: Fudge continued....

Post by shramiac »

Cooooooooool!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Excellent work!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

8) 8) 8) 8)
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF