warning order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com

News and information from 2018 onwards
BurtReynolds

warning order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com

Post by BurtReynolds »

Suckers Attention order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com Meredith is a fraud thieves try to steal as Sheriff of Nottingham. A dirty liquid stay clear. Youngnwasted i agrees!@
BurtReynolds

Re: warning order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com

Post by BurtReynolds »

The only satisfaction of these evil bitches wicked is dissatisfaction. The trophy will be horrible nightmares inly at the most gracious best. Fuck meredith damn her hairs of grey.
BurtReynolds

Post by BurtReynolds »

Vinnie and Meredith have taken possession of my body ghostis and their are fucking raped me until I can not walk like a bride on her wedding night. These idiots are bad as a raping Wizzard of Oz fucked taking my body and sent me to kill poserboy. Evil has no boundaries fucked. No poserboy I kill ghostis and not you baby. :D
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Man that's Deep !!! :shock:
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

That's disturbed!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

See a doctor Burt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

BurtReynolds wrote:Vinnie and Meredith have taken possession of my body ghostis and their are fucking raped me until I can not walk like a bride on her wedding night. These idiots are bad as a raping Wizzard of Oz fucked taking my body and sent me to kill poserboy. Evil has no boundaries fucked. No poserboy I kill ghostis and not you baby. :D
Burt knows me !!!! :D :D :D :D
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

That's gotta be some good stuff !!!
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

Yeah man share the crack!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

People don't really know of vv's site and email are real. Only if he put out new music will people have any confidence and then shirts may sell.
He will never put out music however many times he says. It's a loss of power to him putting it out.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

there is also an issue with paypal.

If you have to go to paypal resolution center without using ebay its a pain in the ass. Firstly you have to ave serial numbers, exactly what product was and etc. So be careful.

Now if it doesn't come and merdith says it did and faked documents you are screwed. spending days and days trying to prove. If meredith doesn't respond you could also be screwed. Buying through ebay easy but not on paypal only. I got screwed on something small.

Also if item different or damaged you will have a hell of a time telling paypal as they don't have any description of what was actaully sent.

If you do oreder with vinnie by paypal you must request the following.

1 Meredith sends a paypal invoice to your email address.
2 In that invoice an exact description eg. NEW Vinnie Vincent model guitar made by Tom Palekcki in USA (as seen at NAMM 2010), serial number and also an attachment or email of exact pictures.
3. In the invoice it should say the date it will be shipped and how.
4. It should say if not shipped by that date full refund is allowed.
5. It should say that a copy of shipping doc with tracking number must be emailed through paypal message center and the email order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com
6. Should say the item in new and no damage.
7. should say if any damage customer has 12 hours from receiving it to report to paypal and him.
8. if any damage guitar will be refunded within 24 hours of receiving return.
9. Guitar must be video taped from star to finish of unboxing.
10 seller email needs to confirm the date before payment sent and that he will return if not sent on that date for any reason including act of god.
11. if he does not reply to buyer and paypal resoloution center than the funds will be automatically taken from paypal and he will be liable by law to make sure funds are returned or face prosicution from paypal and or buyer.
12 the serial number, year and month made, authinticity letter signed by mr vincent with a valid office or home address and telephone number must be incuded in invoice. the address and phone should have to be checked before any payment sent.
13 would also be a good idea to have a lawyer representetive from vincent and your own if you are paying 11 thousand bucks for a guitar being sold from a company with no address
14. A valid id from seller should be included if they can not supply and company address.
15. Company registration number should be included.

Be really careful as Paypal do not protect you unless its clear cut and they know exactly what you bought. And you are buying from a company that is not registered, has no address (and a po box is not good enough even though they don't have one), no phone and no real person to speak to.

DONT GET SCAMMED !!
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

now if you buy of ebay with paypal no problem. so i suggest vv (mededith) sells from ebay. thats the only real protection.
Bye Bye