from the heart to vinnie

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev2

from the heart to vinnie

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie I know you may be depressed about lack of t shirt sales and other things . The only true way to bu old is put out gfh and a newer recording.
If people hear new music is the only way to generate new fans and interest WITHOUT THE B'S COMING SOON CRAP.
Ed trunk interview without bs hard done by story and just positive music that's not 30 years old.
Doing this paid forum membership and bs t shirt or release of demos everyone has heard will not create a demand.
You could heel wounds with kiss expo and kiss itself and hhave a career.
its all wrong. You were not a big act in 1988 so you still need to build like you said in 88.
Living in past with 'get ready' notices will fail and reverse any interest. Banning fans calling them vile is ridiculous and killing your career.
You need to quietly wake up world. One day just have a kick ass version of gfh out. No hype. You don't need it. Music speaks for itself. Then put out or work on new material without the bs. Humble is the way.
It's hard to hear but you have some great fans you think are vile misfits. You can build by going for it. But the boy who cried wolf means you are fucked on hyping this stuff as coming.

I guess you don't have it in you which is too bad but please think of your legacy.

The people who believe in your music are still around. New ones will turn heads only with new music. And i repeat not Goran Edmun stuff.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Re: from the heart to vinnie

Post by doublev2 »

It's not possible for him to hear. But it's worth saying again.
The shit he does to people is insane.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Nice post Dino.

I remember as a kid thinking that Kiss had wronged Vinnie and believing all his bs in interviews. Now I realize that EVERYTHING bad that happened to Cusano is ALL his fault. EVERYTHING. Not Gene and Paul, not Dana, not George Sewitt, not Chrysalis, not the vvff... ALL Vinnie.

But it's not too late to turn all that around... but eventually it will be.
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

Probably decades after his death we might see something released. If we live that long.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

It's kind of too late but if he does it for his legacy ... The people after us who may get into vv then he will be good.
I know butl of us would be pretty happy with new music. Even acoustic stuff. Anything apart from archives . Archives maybe cool but it's stuck in past and will not help his career.. just a bonus item.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

As Paul continues to tarnish his legacy it would be better if Vinnie would fix his, rather than making it worse.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Acoustic music would be VV's best bet... record himself in a darkened room singing and playing and stick it on YouTube... introduce his pups to everyone, discuss future plans and be a normal human.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

that would be perfect & sweet
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

+100000000000000000000000000
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

PinkWiz wrote:Acoustic music would be VV's best bet... record himself in a darkened room singing and playing and stick it on YouTube... introduce his pups to everyone, discuss future plans and be a normal human.
Believe me... I know I'm full of shit. Vinnie's next conquest is Twitter... rope 'em in and spit 'em out...

I GUARANTEE IT!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Vinnie, life is way to short.
In the big scheme of thing, even if you live to the ripe ol' age of 100+ (which, God blessing, I hope you do live to 100+ & in good health) we are here for what really is less than a blink of an eye on a universal time-frame.
So, what are you waiting for?
Get on with it.

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

PinkWiz wrote:Nice post Dino.

I remember as a kid thinking that Kiss had wronged Vinnie and believing all his bs in interviews. Now I realize that EVERYTHING bad that happened to Cusano is ALL his fault. EVERYTHING. Not Gene and Paul, not Dana, not George Sewitt, not Chrysalis, not the vvff... ALL Vinnie.

But it's not too late to turn all that around... but eventually it will be.

THIS

Perfectly put Kevmeister!
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Wellllll... I wouldn't say THAT...

Post by 1031 »

Vinnie undoubtedly has crossed the line of never coming back. He has showed a mental instability in all his business dealings for at least 20 years, and has done every thing possible to sabotage his career. Alienated and stole from his fans. He lies about products music never ending fake release dates. Sweet baby Jesus, he cant even make a crappy $10 t-shirt from a ebay t-shrit maker come together. Something my 14 year old could complete in an hour.
I don't believe he will ever nor ever had any intention of releasing music, shirts , guitars or anything else. And that in its self is not an issue, many musicians have hung up the guitar strap gave a tip of the hat to their careers and moved on with respect and thanks to those who supported them. But to constantly tease berate and break the hopes of dedicated fans and people who have attempted to help resurrect a career that you dont care about, is very sick minded. While I am a casual fan, I have watched as people have done there best to make sure Vinnies music is not forgotten, something I don't think Vinnie has the capability to do himself nor I believe he deserves.

I don't feel sorry for him, no one can work so hard at destroying a career and their personal integrity and not want to be forgotten and ignored.

I only wish I had fans like the ones here.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

You would think one day he will have no option financially but to come back . Like sell his 80s guitars and do shows. . Even session. How can he live with no income?
Bye Bye
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

I just wish he would listen to the fans..