eddie trunk talked vinnie

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev2

eddie trunk talked vinnie

Post by doublev2 »

Was listening to eddie trunks xm radio show tonight and he said vv is his number one on list for people he wants to interview.
Vinnie please get hold of him. I think its the right time with kiss hall of fame thing.

Plus vinnie if you go to hall of fame show up in drag. That's the way to steel the show.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Re: eddie trunk talked vinnie

Post by PinkWiz »

Since Ace is gonna already be at the induction, Gene's gonna have Tommy show up as Vinnie...

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Hehe.
One guy said tommy should dress as vv so there is not two aces.
I would love to see vv at the show but to be honest I think it should only be the originals seen as they are the only 4 to be inducted. Eddie thinks kiss dont know what to do as they spent 10 years promoting the current line up and now ace and peter may come back for a show and it kind of ruins the current line up in a way. If tommy and eric have a shred of class they should not play. Vv in drag though would send vv into a world of national tv attention. Please vv DO IT!! I know you hate me but please listen to me on this.. coming out in full drag around time of kiss hall of fame gig or even better at it would be genius.
ITS TIME VINNIE!!!!!
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I hope you mean GLAM, not drag (though the '86 VVI look was pretty draggy looking!)????

Paul has said that they WON'T be playing onstage with Peter & Ace, though of course Ace wants to.......and said only the original 4 should be inducted! (I say, fuck off Ace.... :) )
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vv get your lawyer to contact eddie. Eddie has slots on the radio and tv shows coming up. He is a huge fan.
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yes!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Only originals to be inducted. Ace is worried tommy will play in spaceman costume which I agree.
Paul is an idiot. As much as vv and eric carr deserve to be there only the 4 originals did enough to be there. Creatures and liu are amazing records but not enough alone to put vv and eric in.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Shram too many people including adam miitchell grover jackson ed roman abd many others to confirm vv does dress in drag.. its safe to say.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I know pretty much exactly how vv would be and what he would say to ed but still would be cool. Vv will come across really nice I know it
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The HOF people are only inducting the original four. That Kiss is still going today, with new members is irrelevant. It's the members that started it they want.

Ace is only saying what HOF have told everyone involved.

Kiss and HOF have said that all past members are invited to attend. Vinnie should definitely go.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Fair enough then! NO makeup or dressups allowed! Just 4 guys onstage in suits/regular clothes (trying not to punch each other out :P ) but with a decent tip of the hat to the other guys that have been in the band! Which to his credit, Gene has already stated.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I believe Paul and Gene would welcome all past and present members (including Vinnie) to the induction to take the attention off of just Ace and Peter.

But if it is just the four originals, then all four should come out Dressed To Kill style in suits and makeup.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Its certainly slightly uncomfortable for paul and gene.
They have lost a little control on this.
Actually the only way paul and gene can kick ass is if they loose control.

I find it funny that people say paul is insecure. Eric was suppedly that way and in a way vinnie too. Thecrestures your must have been a very fragile time.

If vv goes then still hope for vvforums guys that vv will meet up for pizza with us.

Could you imagine how fun diner with vinnie and vvforumers would be. Vinnie would even love it I am sure.

We speak our minds but love the guy. I am just the very annoying dude that can not let things go.
:D
Bye Bye
thattimeofyear87

Post by thattimeofyear87 »

Trunk would be the perfect person to conduct the interview. He's a KISS fan and has respect for VV's contributions to KISS and his talents.

Would love to see it happen.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I think eddie sees this as perfect timem
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie could really create some attention. Ed said it would be kind of like what they did with jake e lee. The guest florentine kind of said vv was kind of similar to lee in the way they both did similar thingd with ozzy and kiss respectivly like proping them up in tough times. I think ed would even get vv a band and deal
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Or vv could do a db geek interview
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

L just say that Vinnie's information was passed to Mr. Trunk through a valued and reliable source. :shock: :wink:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Damn I would live a rick vinnie interview.
Bye Bye
n3p

Post by n3p »

It was also cool that Eddie Trunk interviewed Vito Bratta. Vinnie, please make it happen!
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Its so perfect as gene and Paul don't want to do his show. Eddie says paul and gene just want interviews for casual fans and thats why they wont do his show. They just want questions like why did you decide to wear make up and how did you keep going for 40 years. Problem is I bet vv only wants casual fan interview as well but maybe not
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

If I waa vv's manage the only safe way to get huge attention and look good would be through eddie trunk and then show up invited or even better uninvited in full glam or drag at hall of fame induction. Damn I wish I could manage him. If he doesnt do at least eddies radio show I just don't understand.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I agree Dino, but as cool as the glam/drag image was to us in '86, if he showed up at the HOF looking like that now (in an un-ironic way) with the fright wig and lace, most would just consider him a joke. A toned down glam look (pink blazer, throwback Rising Sun shirt, leather pants, not so obvious wig, leather boots, etc.) would look great!

OR show up in full Ankh Warrior regalia!! :)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

PinkWiz wrote:A toned down glam look (pink blazer, throwback Rising Sun shirt, leather pants, not so obvious wig, leather boots, etc.) would look great!
Agreed
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah i agree but a joke maybe good for attention but yeah maybe subtle is the way to respect.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Honestly I think it'd be cool and edgy as fuck if he showed up in his '86 glam look... but in a way it'd kinda be like Kiss showing up at the HOF in full Asylum regalia...

... hmmm, that'd be killer too.

Why do I keep posting on this... just keep contradicting myself? :oops: :P
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I just would love to see something from vv that totally takes attention away from kiss especially if ace and Peter are not asked to play . If it's just original 4 playing then maybe a subtle vv would work but if kiss still keep the fake space and catman guys then vv should just go for it in my opinion. Make it the 'look at vinnie vincent' night like 86 vinnie.
I know deep down vv should just try to get the respect he deserves without any clothing gimmicks but hey vv is in a league of his own.
Bye Bye