vinnie vincent t shirt event

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev2

vinnie vincent t shirt event

Post by doublev2 »

How fucking crazy does that sound? It sounds like no music is coming. Its easier to put music on I tunes that make and sign a tshirt and make it into event. People will be scratchin heads even more.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Re: vinnie vincent t shirt event

Post by doublev2 »

You only need to look at my post vv facebook is censored to see people know what crazy stuff is going down we have over 2000 views of that post alone and vvangels dvd has lots of views
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes,it's pretty crazy Dino. New music, or old music in perfect quality, which is what fans actually want, would be easier to do.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

"Vinnie Vincent sends holiday cheer to the fans and speaks of new music releases for 2014. The upcoming T-Shirt promotion is a launching pad for everything else upcoming."

True?
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I believe Vinnie would honor everyone's orders ... uh... well... seriously... do you see him chuckling if my order comes through the post.
Somehow I believe that MINE wouldn't be honored and he would rather spend my cash on a nice , meaty, steak to force down his vegetarian throat than fulfill my order.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Would be very interesting to see if he will send to rick. I will order under different name then put shhirt on ebay just for hell of it. Not keen in giving vv money however.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

God!, if he just wanted a tube steak, he should have said so. (Gagging Style)
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

It's easy to set up a PayPal account to make it all legit and keep any doubters at bay.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
kisslolo

Post by kisslolo »

Vinnie Vincent Official FanPage :

Hello folks! There is still some time to sign up for this limited promotional run of Vinnie Vincent Official T-Shirts. Priced at $75, these beautiful, rare collectibles are personally signed in gold by Vinnie. They will be made available for your viewing pleasure soon. Please let us know what size fits your needs. Thank you!!

Vinnie Vincent will be releasing four t-shirts that will be personally signed in gold marker from Vinnie to YOU, the proud owner. These limited edition items will be made available exclusively to the fans here at Vinnie Vincent Official FanPage. Priced at $75 each plus shipping & handling with the option of buying three and getting a fourth tee free, also personally signed by Vinnie Vincent. These shirts will be made available for purchase in February, 2014.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

So there are going to be four t-shirts in February, buy three get the fourth free.

That's a lot of designing going on, impressive if it actually happens.

In normal circumstances where a big band has a t-shirt, if they sold it for $75 they would probably make a lot more than Vinnie as I would think his volume would be lower and therefore the cost per shirt would be higher.

How high only Vinnie would know but he seems comfortable to do this exercise at the $75 price point. It just remains to be seen if they actually do eventuate and how many are sold.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ok.
1. He is using it to try and get fb likes.
2. I guess he will take pre orders to pay for printing like box set.
3. Was supposed to be end of this year now feb.
4. What happened to the big lie about re stocking vinnies angels cd that nevrr existed.
5. All his designs are on his trademarrk page. I assure you vinnies angels shirt and guitarmageddon one plus re issue of the 90s kiss expo one.
6. At 75 bucks he wont sell more than 20.
7. He should give all box set people all 4 shirts signed for free.
8. NO ONE SHOULD RISK CASH PRE ORDERING.
9 VV SHOUD SELL VIA EBAY OR TRUSTED SOURCE
100 I ASSURE EVERYONE THIS IS NOT A ONR OFF SALE. The ones not sold will be sold outside of fb event.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I am buying in disguise so if this is a big lie I will be first hand to expose it.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Also in any criminal proceedings james from fb will also be charged. Vinnie is not going to get awsy with another bix set crime agsinst fans and james will feel brunt of this as well. I hope our friend realizes the criminal past of his guitar hero.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vv uses people like james to hang out to dry when shit hits fan. He did it to his webmaster in 90s.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He only has 100 size votes which i think at best 25% will order. He also is getting very little comments or likes regarding shirts. People on fb are not all fans. Just kiss fans passing quickly.
Nice to see lots of our guys over there though.
Bye Bye

Post by 1031 »

While I would like to have one, I cant bring myself to take the chance of sending him $75. It would be like lending a meth addict $75 ..... I will never see it.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah and I bet vvforums members will not be able to get one. I would love to see vv sign a shirt to rick though.
Bye Bye