from vinnie vincent facebook :D

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev2

Re: from vinnie vincent facebook :D

Post by doublev2 »

One of my fb accounts got booted for asking who got vinnieangels dvd and that Iit doesn't exist. I told truth and asked legitimate question and was booted. Vv is same as Paul and gene they and he doesn't want fans who know anything. They just want groupies or casual fans.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah and post is more than a like.
James who runs that fb knows vv is a fraud 200% . He knows vv angels doesn't exist and was never sold out but he continues with vv a road of lies and deception. He has to live with himself and it will all fall down real nasty. Vv will be kind until he gets his hands on running that fb account.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vv is opposite of a straight talker. Without a doubt the least straight talking person ever to be in kiss.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

We have 13 Million VIEWS which is closer to likes than posts are I would say.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

13 million fans then lol :)
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

Who is this "James"?
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

James is running the facebook page.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

shramiac wrote:James is running the facebook page.
I know but who is he?
I want to know who blocked me and my questions about the stupid Vinnies Angels dvd.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Fair enough.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I booted myself from that Facebook page months ago cause I knew they eventually would... :roll:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Seems like anyone who asked about vv angels dvd got the boot
Some official fb. Vv at it again. James knows the madness that is going on and he will.end up having to flee the fb page soon when people ask where the t shirts are.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Yes, the DVD is the exact same mistake thing lying as the box set !!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I know James is reading this as well as vinnie.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

THIS IS THE TRUTH, WHY LIE ?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

And t shirt.
I think angels dvd is only to keep the dvd cover design active as dumb as it looks.
The t shirt could well be the new box set for sure.
I heard people did get vv angels dvd refunds unlike box.
Even if t shirts come out i see no way for music to be released.vv is too possessive to release it.
Bye Bye
heavystef

Post by heavystef »

Don't forget: The "promotional Event" on facebook! To sign in is how much cost??? 100,- USD, 200 USD...???
And on the 8th day god created rock'n roll!
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

As much as I could give a shit about the Rock Hall, if Vinnie doesn't use it to at least garner some attention for himself this April, then we all can be rest assured that he will NEVER do anything or even leave his house again. He'll just continue doing stupid, useless shit like this.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes he has outlets. This is peak time for vv come back however small.
I just plead no lies/bs or fan wars. Just music talk.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

look at comments re t shirt. They are bitchin more than us. Also it says exclusive for fb members THAT IS 200% LIE. Firstly they will be directed to the guitar site I am sure. James said they will be re directed to a site. So its not an exclusive. This is a lie already. It's a plan to get more members likes on fb.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Billy Nicholson
Who the Hell would pay 75 bucks for a t-shirt? I'm a KISS fan from way back. But I wouldn't pay that much for tickets!

· Monday at 3:00am

Tammy Mullen
Personally signed!?!?! I will take 2!!! Large n small!!!

· Monday at 3:24am

Daniel Basurto
Can you show us a pic of Vinnie from nowadays?

· Monday at 3:43am

Justin Burla
pleeeeeaaaaase let this be for real!!! we've been teased for so long!

· Monday at 3:55am

David Bobick
Ok...cuz Jake E. Lee just blasted out of retirement like a rocket. Some live VV shows would equal that...It's been WAAAAAAAAAY too long!!! \m/

· Monday at 3:55am

David Bobick
@VinnieVincentOfficialFanPage...I know this may sound stupid but once the T-Shirts are signed, they then become unwearable SO...depending on how incredible the designs are, I'd like to purchase (1) signed and (1) unsigned so I can wear it...will this be possible??? Not worried if the price is the same...just want to be able to wear ONE...If YES...please let me know how to order that. Much appreciated 

· Monday at 3:59am

Pamela Beal
Yeah I would pay 75 dollars for Vinnie Vincent

· Monday at 5:35am

Mark Plant
Will we see pictures of Vinnie signing the shirts? Alot of fraud on Facebook these days. Before I shell out 75.00 bucks I would like some proof this page is legit.

· Monday at 10:42am

Ryan D. Chaffin
If they have to explain to you why it's worth $75 in a FB post then it's not worth 75 cents!

· Monday at 11:52am

Mila Moreira
I'm excited to see what's next * - * I really want to see Vinnie back, he is a big star and deserves all the success in the world  As the shirt was wondering how to buy, since I live in Brazil.

· Monday at 12:25pm

Vinnie Vincent Official FanPage
Mark Plant. Proof the page is legit is right here. The shirts will not be sold here. We will direct you when the time comes to the place of order.  <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OIlws5w3IVo" frameborder="0"allowfullscreen></iframe> T

VINNIE'S ANGELS - THE OFFICIAL AND AUTHORIZED VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR CATALOG

youtube.com

· Monday at 3:57pm

Strange Ways
New music is what I'm excited about!

· Monday at 11:18pm

Nitsuj Notlem
LOL...what a Joke.

· Yesterday at 9:35am
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Funny how it is an exclusive for members of vv fb but now on vv's YouTube it is just premiering.
Also music release was for end of 2013 then Jan 2014 but now just planned for this year.
He says 8 t shirts .. I guess some new designs as well.
Vv always got something coming and never just puts it out.
I think 25 shirts max will sell.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

what's the youtube premiere?
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Justin Melton is not impressed it seems! Hope it all happens and $75 ain't the end of the world. Though it needs to be quality gear.

What was Ace charging to get your own gear signed again?
doublev2

from vinnie vincent facebook :D

Post by doublev2 »

Sammy first he said and still says you have to join fb event to get the exclusive shirts meaning that no sign up no shirt which I believe to be total bs. Now in addition vv is saying on his YouTube that t shirts are premiering on fb. So I guess this means they will be first to see them.
James says the event will just be a link to where you can buy them (my guess is the guitar website). So if you get link but not signed up to fb event what happens?

It's already a jumble.

But when he says shirts are exclusive to fb members he should mean it and not just be trying to get fb numbers.
He will start pissing more people off if not.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

Should I be emotionally erect over a T shirt?
mmmmmh, I think NOT!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
kisslolo

Post by kisslolo »

HELLO FANS!!! The premier of the VINNIE VINCENT OFFICIAL T-SHIRTS will begin TOMORROW!! $75 each and personally signed by The Wiz, Vinnie Vincent himself.

You have the option of buying three and receiving a fourth tee free (signed as well) or you can buy six and receive two tees free to be also personally signed.

These items are VERY LIMITED and are being offered as an introduction to the RELEASE OF NEW MUSIC THIS YEAR!!!! Vinnie no longer takes part in autograph sessions so that makes these shirts all the more special and collectible.

Details concerning payment methods (when, where & how) will be sent along soon.

ARE U READY!!!!
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

yes we are ready !!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I shall watch from the sidelines.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

Where the fuck r these t shirts? What?, is he hand weaving them or somethin'? Is he collecting the cotton still? Or is he screen printing each one by hand? WTF, really.
Same ol' BULLSHIT!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
GOLD5

Post by GOLD5 »

HERE IT IS!!! THE FIRST OF EIGHT SHIRTS!

THE IMAGE ON RIGHT IS THE BACK OF ALL SHIRTS.

Payments will be made via paypal or credit card through order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com starting next month.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hes put pictures that look like photoshops and not actual prototypes..
Pictures have the back of all shirts which is an invasion logo. The front pic of the first shirt (of eight) shows an old pic of him with no ankh makeup.
heavystef

Post by heavystef »

Even this t-shirt is a FAKE! This is a (very poor) photoshop action!!!!

I do NOT believe, this shirt really exists!!!

Cheers my friends! 8) 8) 8)
And on the 8th day god created rock'n roll!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Agreed, that is a mock up, you would hope they actually get made. I love the COD comment.

It seems we've been waiting all this time for the photoshopped pictures to be ready, not the actual shirts.

I like the all-over design but it may look a bit different, pic quality wise, printed on an actual shirt.

Post by 1031 »

I will sit and watch from the sidelines as well. Providing him my CC info is not gonna happen.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

If paypal is accepted he won't get your details. The big concern here is that there is clearly no product, only mock up pictures.
kisslolo

Post by kisslolo »

VINNIE VINCENT OFFICIAL T- SHIRT
$75 each plus shipping & handling.
Personally signed by Vinnie Vincent!!

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I would wear it. Looks great to me. The price ,plus the fact that he doesn't want me as a fan,has dictated that I won't be purchasing the shirts.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

i would like to see pictures of a REAL SHIRT, not a fake shirt
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

+1
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Lets see what the other designs are before passing judgment. Yes they are photoshopped but as it seems to be a limited run, I guess the shirts will be ordered as per request.

AND the buyer will be fully protected by PayPal too.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

shramiac wrote:Lets see what the other designs are before passing judgment. Yes they are photoshopped but as it seems to be a limited run, I guess the shirts will be ordered as per request.

AND the buyer will be fully protected by PayPal too.
This
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Hang on its an old photo of vinnie on a shirt.. How is that a BIG EVENT? it will be from online custom shirt company. Also this is not an example of how they look.
Now vinnie wouldn't it have been a good idea to show real shirt for this supposed BIG EVENT? Vv is reduced to putting out t shirts with old photos and never making music. So sad. He lives in past and he is the past.
With vv's history you would think he would actually show real shirt.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

If he is putting out new music it should be new picture and art work like ace.. Peter . Kiss and every new album release. He is only going to put out different versions of what is already been recorded in 80s or early 90s.. This tshirt spells it out loud and clear. Newly recorded music will never happen.
Bye Bye
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

I think the picture proposed for the shirt is HORRIBLE! Out of all the cool things Vinnie Vincent or Invasion orientated to choose from and he chooses a picture of himself as a Drag Queen. Talk about a guy caught in a time warp! That picture is 25 years passed its expiration date. I was really hoping to see shirts with imprints of the various and beautiful Double V's, The Guitarmaggedon Picture, some hot Vinnie's Angels, Concert Shots or some great new art work encompassing his name. Think about the art that Sammy, Dannii, Kevin and others could have done for him!

I'm going to hope that he really does himself justice by insuring the remaining T-Shirt Designs migrate towards a little more masculinity.

K
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

yes vv is only going to re hash the 80s stuff. unreleased 80s stuff. different versions of 80s stuff. GFH (if ever released we have all heard anyway). 80s pictures.

The Guitarmageddon album cover from the dv board that was removed would be better but still with 80s Vinnie photo. He is never going to move on. Even a brand new record recorded in 2014 will be with 80s photos.

Lets see how the shirts look printed. I have a feeling lots of fans will be waiting a LONG time as they are obviously printed from an online company individually once the order has been placed. He is not going to make them off his own back and put some of his own cash down just like all the other things he has tried. I am sure they will be delivered but lets see. Got a feeling lots of angry people will show up here sooner or later.

ALSO ordering via the guitar oredering paypal also goes to show the BIG LIE about Exclusive to FB memebrs. How does he know who is ordering?? That was yet another bs story of many
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I've got no problem with the retro look of it! It's when he was most popular.

SSIK have been using 70's images for years now!

Maiden's last 2 out of 3 tours were based on 80's albums! Though of course they show their current faces!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

just saying it has been advertised as to commemorate new music. Yes its fine, just finding whole thing odd. But what should I expect? Looking forward to the next few months.
Bye Bye
GOLD5

Post by GOLD5 »

I dont understand why theres no picture of him with Ankh makeup. He has one on the bannerhead of his fb page.
I think that even though an autographed 8x10 picture goes for $35 these days, the fact that he's signing the shirts makes them unwearable. Wont the sig come off in the wash..?
Does anyone have a high res pic of him in ankh makeup that I can use to have my own shirt made? Shh, dont tell Vinnie..
kisslolo

Post by kisslolo »

metatron

Post by metatron »

All well & good, but they are just Photoshopped overlays. Anyone one with basic P.S. skills can cut & paste overlays. Need to see the REAL DEAL!
THIS IS NOW!
or most probably not NOW! More like...don't hold your breath
metatron

Post by metatron »

Sammy's VVFF LOGO shirts were cool. VV should have used some of those concepts.