vinnie vincent shop coming

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev2

vinnie vincent shop coming

Post by doublev2 »

well heard this before but here it is 'coming soon'
Vinnie Vincent's official website (as seen in the link below) will be SOON premiering their merchandise shop which will offer items such as both Vinnie Vincent Invasion cd's (limited to 100 each in quantity and selling for $40 each or $125 personally signed). Since Vinnie no longer does signing events, this is a rare opportunity to obtain his signature. Secondly, the 'VINNIE'S ANGELS' dvd should be restocked in about a month and the rare cd's 'EUPHORIA' and 'SPEEDBALLJAM' will be made available for $40 each or $125 (personally signed). Also, 'VINNIE'S ANGELS' shirts will be made available within a month at a cost of $40 or $125(personally signed w/gold marker). And last but not least, cd's of rare unreleased recordings in master quality forum are to be announced. All above mentioned items include $6.50 (shipping and handling). Stay tuned for further updates.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Re: vinnie vincent shop coming

Post by doublev2 »

still no mention what the dvd is but i bet its the online catalog with the added vinnies angel pages..
Bye Bye
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

WTF? 40$ for a T Shirt?
Yeah I can see that selling well. Id look really great in my Vinnie's Angels T-Shirt with people asking me WTH is Vinnie's Angels?
NoQuarter

Post by NoQuarter »

lol I bought both VVI cds (american edition) for $26 in Brasil 5 years ago..

And no1 will buy a $125 Vinnie's Angels shirt,Vinnie. jfc..

What's Vinnie's Angels anyway?? is it him and his army of non-existent people?
"Getting over all the time I had to worry,leaving all the changes far from far behind.."♫♥ (Close to the Edge)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I got all my autographed CD's really cheap from eBay. Cheap cause Vinnie's autograph did not raise their value.

Look, on one hand you can say at least he's trying.

On the other hand he's fucking it up already from the start, but this is no surprise.

The rare material being released is a slap I'm the face of those who paid for the box set.

Those people should get all these discs of rare material for free. Amends can be made. Goodwill can be fostered.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I really doubt he relesses any rare material or vinnies angels weird ass dvd. If he rips people off again it will be over.

Am I using reverse psychology? Who knows.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Genebaby wrote:I got all my autographed CD's really cheap from eBay. Cheap cause Vinnie's autograph did not raise their value.

Look, on one hand you can say at least he's trying.

On the other hand he's fucking it up already from the start, but this is no surprise.

The rare material being released is a slap I'm the face of those who paid for the box set.

Those people should get all these discs of rare material for free. Amends can be made. Goodwill can be fostered.
:wink: Come on Vinnie, Do right by those people. Thanks for coming back again.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah good he is on the prowl again. Hopefully I will be all wrong and eat humble pie. All we want is new music . All we ever wanted.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Yes, he should send it to the ones he ripped off for free but I have a feeling this is just Cusano getting bored sitting behind his computer and getting a kick out of people responding to his newest "comeback".

He will do nothing but continue to vegetate in his basement.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah nothing will happen. I see marlowe is still chatting with him
Bye Bye
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

ok for starters, let the guy charge whatever he wants since paul and gene had a fuckin coffee table book for over a THOUSAND DOLLARS.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AceAlive1 wrote:ok for starters, let the guy charge whatever he wants since paul and gene had a fuckin coffee table book for over a THOUSAND DOLLARS.
I see your point. Just like G&P , he will be sitting on a lot of merchandise because of the inflated prices.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah he can charge what he wants. But now builder to build it.
Bye Bye
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

poserboy71 wrote:
AceAlive1 wrote:ok for starters, let the guy charge whatever he wants since paul and gene had a fuckin coffee table book for over a THOUSAND DOLLARS.
I see your point. Just like G&P , he will be sitting on a lot of merchandise because of the inflated prices.

i know the answer to this. they cut out the "middle man" which means the actual distributor of their stuff at shows and did it themselves. but still...why the huge markup if theres less people to split it with??
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Let anyone charge what they want, they just need a quality product and they have to deliver.

Then the market will decide. It's as simple at that.
heavystef

Post by heavystef »

I really don't know the actual Dollar/Euro trade price, but - seriously: Will ANYONE buy a physical CD with a 30 times higher price (forgive my bad English...) than an Amazon Download?

and signed with 100 times higher?

Vinnie? need help?
And on the 8th day god created rock'n roll!
AceAlive1

Post by AceAlive1 »

heavystef wrote:I really don't know the actual Dollar/Euro trade price

1.00 USD = 0.736984 EUR
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vv has written some same old bs about new music come GET EXCITED . He can't just put it out. It will be interesting watching his house of cards crash once more.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He thinks we are stupid. Not one review from the sold out vinnies angels dvd. He thinks everyone is an idiot.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vic why not start a vinnie vincent vvforums facebook?
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

doublev2 wrote:Vic why not start a vinnie vincent vvforums facebook?
Good question Dino. I have thought about it, but a FB page would dilute the proper Board, with information in two places that would never be in sync, so if you want to find something you read about you would need to search two sites.

FB is cheap and easy option, it costs no money cause FB make the money from the ads you get, which is fine, but a proper board like this one is much more professional than a FB page.

For some reason the Australian KISS Army shut down their message board and turned it into a FB page. Big let down in my books. All the old threads and info were gone and FB is just not the same, no proper threads and search function and other things that a proper Board can do.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

What you said is right Vic. No way FB pages stack up compared to a proper site. Though a "closed for comments" FB page that links to here would be an idea!?!?
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

shramiac wrote:What you said is right Vic. No way FB pages stack up compared to a proper site. Though a "closed for comments" FB page that links to here would be an idea!?!?

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I see many emotions there Rick!!! :)
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

shramiac wrote:What you said is right Vic. No way FB pages stack up compared to a proper site. Though a "closed for comments" FB page that links to here would be an idea!?!?

This! :idea:

And a "Good" idea for recruitment
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

When it all falls to pieces the alternate vinnie fb page will be ready and waiting.
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yes boys, on rare occasions my noggin actually works!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

no yours works way better than mine!
Bye Bye