Vv official fb

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev2

Re: Vv official fb

Post by doublev2 »

Hang on. So now you have decided to stop attacking him kma? Thats good of you to change to change all of sudden.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

KissMyAss wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:
KissMyAss wrote:As long as the owner of the page is cool, that's all that matters. :D :D

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I figured out who it was when my pictures kept getting deleted.
If you don't like someone, then leave them alone.

Can we delete a bitch already ? The attempts at drama are just plain annoying. I never said WHO I thought it was but you seem to out yourself every time.

Phuck ewe. :P :P :P :P
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

:/ Vinnie needs to be put in a position where he takes a stand for himself and takes action. If nicking and picking at him will cause him to do so, then that seems to be the only way to go. Yes, maybe some things that are said may be a bit harsh or unfruitful, but that's what happens when a fan(s) are left in the dark for so long and are constantly shot down by their idol.

Vinnie's a grown man. He should be able to stand up and speak for himself to all of us in a mature manner. All he has to do is stop with the childish things, and tell us straight up what he plans to do with his life. If he really doesn't plan on doing anything more with his career and decides to live the rest of his days out of the public eye, I wish he would just say so; instead of getting us all worked up and excited by saying he's going to do this, do that, make new licks, release unheard songs/demos...then doing things that hurt the fans, whatever they may be.

I know I haven't been around as most of you to experience Vinnie for the type of person he is, the good and bad. But from what I have read and heard from people, he is a great musician with so much potential, but also has some bad qualities. We are his true fans, who recognize the good and bad of him. We wish for him to do better, whether it be coming out again and creating new music material or just bettering himself as a person.

I don't necessarily see our remarks toward him as hateful...but more like the truth and means of encouragement. Encouragement to show what he needs to change, all of which would be so simple for him, but he tends to make it difficult for himself :/

I care for Vinnie. I really do. He's my idol and I look up to him...I just don't feel like being teased with the possibility of him coming out again and being hurt by him doing what he does all while in hiding. I, and I'm sure everyone else, just wants to know straight up what is Vinnie planning to do. Vinnie, are you going to apologize for what you have done? No one's perfect. Any mistakes you have made are in the PAST now. Vinnie, are you going to return to your fans using the talent you were born with, or do you plan on not returning to playing music at all? Whatever the answer may be, we just want the truth. </3 That's all.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

The views expressed in this post are those of Poserboy71/Rick and not representative of his fellow VVFF brothers and sisters:

TO KMA/ Jen/ YOU FUCKING BITCH :D :D :D :D

Vinnie reads most, if not every , post that is written here. No one is talking behind his back.

I have felt like you do now for a long time . I even asked people to chill out with the negative comments because I tend to believe in a certain law of attraction.I expressed my need for a more positive climate at the VVFF and was met with the same response you are getting from Vic and the other members .
I do , however, believe that people have freedom to respond to someone that gives them shit.There is room for most people here to express themselves. I have learned to agree or disagree, respond ,or keep quiet .
Jen, You are a shit-stirrer of the highest order. Your multiple personalities and bullshit trickery have been very transparent. You seem to feed off of it. I see other people on Facebook are getting tired of it too.

I have kept my word to Vinnie/Spyder and not spoken ill of Vinnie in our public forum because I want to praise his music and talent, plus his cool guitars .
Even if Spyder a different individual than Vinnie, Vinnie is aware of what this person has done and let it happen and therefore, if some of our members want to twist his titties a bit, then they have a right to without anyone belittling them.
At one point, I really felt bad for why you are who you are.
Now I believe that there is more to it and that you are not the victim that you have portrayed.
Recognize what you bring to this, correct it, or kindly get the fuck out.

-------------------------------Love, Rick (Oh wait, Are you gonna confuse that last comment as me making a pass at you ? :P :P :P :P :P )
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

It's kinda hard to tell Vinnie to his face he's a douche of the highest order... I mean, I don't feel like trespassing or being attacked by a herd of dogs... soooo, I can say what I wanna say here and I'm SURE he will see it! :P
metatron

Post by metatron »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
I care for Vinnie. I really do. He's my idol and I look up to him...I just don't feel like being teased with the possibility of him coming out again and being hurt by him doing what he does all while in hiding. I, and I'm sure everyone else, just wants to know straight up what is Vinnie planning to do. Vinnie, are you going to apologize for what you have done? No one's perfect. Any mistakes you have made are in the PAST now. Vinnie, are you going to return to your fans using the talent you were born with, or do you plan on not returning to playing music at all? Whatever the answer may be, we just want the truth. </3 That's all.
The thing is, VV does do things that indicate that he wants to resume a musical Career, & then totally sabotages it on himself. He like a suicide bomber...bombing himself & his fans. Example the AZG/2011 NAMM Show guitar. Cause of VV's control freak mentality & not really understanding the logistics involved with, (lets pick one example...of many).... the building of guitars, the costs involved (that Tom Palecki forked out from his own pocket) the time it takes & what it takes to present the guitars in a World Renowned Exhibition like NAMM (which Tom also paid for all the administration fees).
VV is like one of those bosses you get & they tell you to do something & have no fuck'en idea of what he is asking of their employees. (actually VV is worse...your an employee that will & won't get paid for his/her work...again refer to Tom's AZG Guitar issue)
) And they have no background knowledge of what they are asking. They just shout out demands (like VV did over the phone to Diane, (his wife) & Tom at NAMM 2011) & expect to get their way. VV should run for congress & be a Minster of something...Minster of Health...He'd fit right in. NO EXPERIENCE, NEVER WORKED IN THE FIELD. NO FORMAL EDUCATION. NO MANAGEMENT SKILLS. NOTHING!!! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

VOTE1 , VOTE VV for President! (he can't do a much worse job that the politicians we all have right now!)

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Rick the more shit you say to angel the more vv is going to like her which is funny.
I love the whole story of her hanging around smyrna and sleeping in stores and churches near to vinnies house.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well said Dannii.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I concur.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Genebaby wrote:Why do you have to be this way Jennifer? Vinnie can totally defend himself, he is not an infant.

He chooses to do stupid things and then doesn't like the inevitable feedback/backlash his insane exploits attract.

He also chooses not to defend himself publicly. He'd rather tell the chosen few privately what a pious man of god he is, interested in truth, justice and the American way, lamenting the society we have today, a society he chooses to not participate in.

So please, spare us the sanctimonious drivel about how you're better than us.

We all want the best for Vinnie and hope something we say can goad him into action. Action he can take at anytime. Action that could be him coming here and telling us what's what.

The ball is always in his court. We don't need you to be the referee.
I am not claiming to be better. I'm claiming dissatisfaction with myself. If you knew me, you'd know that. None of you truely know me. People have laughed at me since I was a child. Hope is the reason I awake in the morning, and nobody is taking it away from me. People may continue to call me ugly, stupid, and crazy. But they are not getting their way. I will not hang myself in the closet. Ever.

I know you all want the best for Vinnie. We can all dream, can't we?

I don't think the owner of this page is Vinnie. I believe he is just a fan. Does it matter? It does matter how we treat each other. Everyone has to live in this world.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
NoQuarter

Post by NoQuarter »

and what about this one: http://www.facebook.com/VinniesOfficialAngel?fref=ts

"Vinnie's Angels",guys... chan chan!
"Getting over all the time I had to worry,leaving all the changes far from far behind.."♫♥ (Close to the Edge)
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Funny that venice is still at it. She is the most dangerous fan there is
She sounds just like the fan that shot lenon. She can read vv's mind .. travelled to his house.. slept rough etc.
Bye Bye
NoQuarter

Post by NoQuarter »

creepy.

did you guys noticed that all the fake names starts with "V"?? "Venice","Virginia"...etc. Isn't that too obvious?
"Getting over all the time I had to worry,leaving all the changes far from far behind.."♫♥ (Close to the Edge)
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

She was also leaking stiff out of the private forum. She acts like vv is a sick metal case who can not defend himself and needs to be told he is amazing and is ok. She thinks vv is her patient.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Also when vv was in the news she had no care for vv's wife who was victim. It was all for poor vv. Now thats the start of something very cock eyed .. if she hooked up with vv it would be Stephen kings misery all over again.
Bye Bye
NoQuarter

Post by NoQuarter »

I don't understand him.. I mean,every time he does or says something,he puts his foot in it (as the saying goes),and he acts like he owns the world. Why wasting your time doing this? I understand if he doesn't want to play guitar anymore,but he should be enjoying life instead of playing with people's minds on the internet.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Thats it. He can not do anything without putting his foot in it
Those angels all treat him like an egotistical mental patient and he likes it. He can not even see that. They talk tp him like he is a 5 year old king of some southeast asian kingdom.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

What I noticed when I worked with him was he is only happy with 'soft comments' about him like 'vv I love you' etc
He got really pissed with more technical questions generally. He also got really offended with posts that were not about him. He would boot people for that. . Like someone talking about cars or non vv topics.
He was sometimes ok if you talked about music he liked from 60s and 70s etc.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie has personality issues, that's not even up for discussion. The girls who swoon over him, these so-called Angels, also have problems.

I'm sure there are ladies out there who would love to call themselves Hitlers Angels, and then complain when people bring up the holocaust.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Kingzoo5905

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

I know who runs the Vinnie Vincent official Fanpage on facebook. He contacted me personally; pretty nice guy. Just thought I'd share it with ya'll.
Tutah
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

So who is it?
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

Think the cat was set amongst the pigeons here.
Watch as the insanity evolves.
There are some real nutters out there.
Their logic is, there is no logic.

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Venice angel is going to seriously hurt vincent. She is the typical nut stalker. I can see something real bad happening with her and vinnie. Its john lennon all over. She thinks she is healing him telepathically and already hitchhiked 2000km to his house.
Bye Bye
Kingzoo5905

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

His name is James Steingart; just anopther VV fan.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Bye Bye
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Woohoo the mystery is finally solved behind the VV Official FanPage. We may rest x]
Raa

Post by Raa »

I think this is just a "fan" facebook. V used to put a "copyright" symbol by his name. And being there isn't a VV copymark, I'd say this is just a fan. I remain neutral with these types of facebooks, people often will see "so, and so" (insert celeb name) doesn't have a page so they start one. Some people don't think twice about putting "official" and that is gives the impression to the viewer it's possibly run by a celeb. That said some models, and musicians do run their own facebooks but it's rare.
"People once believed that when someone dies a Crow carries their Soul to the Land of the Dead. But sometimes something so bad happens a terrible sadness is carried with it, and the Soul can't rest...... then Sometimes........ The Crow......... could bring the Soul BACK to put the wrong things right."