ed roman tom palecki new ad

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev

ed roman tom palecki new ad

Post by doublev »

Ed Roman is using Tom Palecki's old Guitarmageddon Ad to show his VV guitar. Tom either is working for Ed still or this is left over from when they worked before. Has anyone asked Ed what Tom did at Ed Roman Guitars.
teej

Post by teej »

it doesnt matter what Ed is doing .. the dimentions are all fucked on his guitar
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

TURD.

It doesn't even deserve my effort to type in capital letters but I had to make my point.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

I dont want to ask ed shit except why do you remake other people guitars and turn them into your shit piles...
doublev

Post by doublev »

ha, yes. that is the ugliest vv guitar ever made, topping that charvel bolt on
doublev

Post by doublev »

he uses AAA premium woods, so he says and makes them look like shit.

I asked him if I could get abalone inlays in the shape of his face on the fingerboard as a joke.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

The fretboard couldn't hold such beauty.

NEWBEGINNINGS
teej

Post by teej »

the top (quilt maple?) looks nice but the thing is all wrong .. it's got worse upper access than a les paul and that takes some doing
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Maybe they have made enough changes to the original to be able to sell it without it being a copy.

Sure he's ready at any time to make a direct copy, but this is what they are advertising.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

i just don't fully understand how he is able to use tom's ad and where he got it as well as using the picture of the pear (still) to advertise his guitars. Is Tom working for Ed still..how come he has Tom's images etc?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I'll call Ed Roman later .

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

he'll love that!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, Ed loves to hear from his loving fanbase.... :shock:
doublev

Post by doublev »

i think he uses real high quality woods, but the designers he got have no class.
doublev

Post by doublev »

i love his rants about les pauls however.. he hates them.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The design is everything. A classic shape or look is hard to create now. Most of the good ones are taken, so it's tough to make something new that doesn't suck ass in some way, no matter how high qaulity the build.

Take Lee "I'll sell you a guitar with a fake fretboard" Garver of GMW Guitars.

They used to make 80's Charvel clones right down to the Strat Headstock. After they were finally slapped down by Fender they had to make their own headstocks up. That's tough to do and they failed.

They have two designs. Both look stupid, one of which looks like a cock and balls. It was christened the ballsack headstock on the Jackson forum. I enjoyed that comparison cause the owner is like that too.
doublev

Post by doublev »

I agree, i think the simple Jackson head design is so much better than that heavy designed Edward Roman. Simple to me is the best way to make a cool design work. Just my opinion.

I think Tom has done a good job with the Pear however as he respects the original and ads a little. maybe devil randime after he gets his VV interview will get one.