Vinnie Vincent Confidential

News and information from 2018 onwards
doppelganger

Vinnie Vincent Confidential

Post by doppelganger »

A Quick Synopsis of Vinnie Vincent's alleged Drug Use.
Attachments
VV Confidential#1.png
VV Confidential#2.png
VV Confidential#3.png
shramiac

Re: Vinnie Vincent Confidential

Post by shramiac »

WTF!!!!????
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I have only heard of drug abuse before kiss. It would make sense of a lot of his actions but maybe it was just a short period before he moved to california. Who knows.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The pieces are all fitting together,it would explain a lot.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Drugs are bad! Mmmmkay
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

who writes on a machine like that and says "email" that's a recent letter, weird
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Why all the redacting? It's like the FBI cleared them first.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
doppelganger

Post by doppelganger »

Let me clarify something.
All the members of this forum want information.
Well here it is.
If you like it or don't, I don't really care.
It is what it is.
The reason it is in this format.
And the reason for the redacting is quite simple.
You people have got the the juice.
I have decided to retain the Pulp.
I retain the Pulp, cause I need to protect the source that this information came from.
You have missed out on nothing of importance.
Just the name of the person who gave me this information has been removed.
This persons personal information has been removed.
And any names of associates that would make it easy for the undisrables to find a link to the source have been removed.
The format that this information has been posted isn't up for discusion.
If I reveal the source there will be no more juice for anyone.
Enjoy your juice. Drink up.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yep, Cool...I wannnnt-a da JUICE!!!...Give me da Juice.
[youtube][/youtube]
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

doppelganger wrote:Let me clarify something.
All the members of this forum want information.
Well here it is.
If you like it or don't, I don't really care.
It is what it is.
The reason it is in this format.
And the reason for the redacting is quite simple.
You people have got the the juice.
I have decided to retain the Pulp.
I retain the Pulp, cause I need to protect the source that this information came from.
You have missed out on nothing of importance.
Just the name of the person who gave me this information has been removed.
This persons personal information has been removed.
And any names of associates that would make it easy for the undisrables to find a link to the source have been removed.
The format that this information has been posted isn't up for discusion.
If I reveal the source there will be no more juice for anyone.
Enjoy your juice. Drink up.
Oh, for the love of pete...
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
metatron

Post by metatron »

metatron wrote:
iVaderHex wrote:Maybe with all those drugs he's done his penis fell off. He may be keeping it an a dresser drawer now.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cocaine&page=3 wrote:cocaine is usually snorted or injected. in some cases people dab a little bit on the end of the penis thinking it will enhance sexual pleasure. this practice however is dangerous and can result in amputation of the penis.
[youtube][/youtube]
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

Something stinks here ! lol
Brainsaw

Post by Brainsaw »

Nice bit of fiction!

To think we have Robert is saying Vinnie is complaining about his even pot use in the studio but we are to believe this nonsense.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Don't shoot the messengers. We are not stating this as FACT.
This information was straight from someone that recorded with Vinnie.
Good or bad recollections were asked for. This person chose to share this.
The person interviewed has no ill will towards Vinnie and wanted to reconnect as friends.
Maybe they have since then. Let's hope.

Brainsaw, You are more than welcome to prove this wrong if you can.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Brainsaw wrote:Nice bit of fiction!

To think we have Robert is saying Vinnie is complaining about his even pot use in the studio but we are to believe this nonsense.
By the way, Cocaine smells better than marijuana . :wink: :lol:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I believe the source. I am not so sure this was any more than an isolated incident.
By the way brainsaw vv is remaking asg with robert dont you remember.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ask hirsh about it.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev2 wrote:I believe the source. I am not so sure this was any more than an isolated incident.
By the way brainsaw vv is remaking asg with robert dont you remember.
Yer just like the Mick Hucknall/Vinnie Vincent collaboration. MORE BULLSHIT!
http://www.vvforums.com/viewtopic.php?f ... all#p46101
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

That was bullshit
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev2 wrote:That was bullshit
Vinnie is mostly BULLSHIT. A lot of talk from the man that was once behind the mask. A lot of he going to do this & that and the other. And NOTHING ever eventuates but causing people misery . Wonder how the mega structure warehouse of his is going these days & if he ever paid the builder of those AZG Guitars...mmmmh

PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I know it's just fantasy but Vinnie just needs to collaborate with his guitars, his voice, a drum machine and maybe even a producer if he's not up to recording himself. DIY at this point...

if a little coke helps him achieve that, so be it...
:twisted:

KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Well it's his business...
Attachments
vinniecompeuropabq4.jpg
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

I hope that Vinnie earns some of the profits from the TV Compilation
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Cocaine's more dangerous than marijuana. Who would've thought? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deaths from marijuana per year: 0
deaths1.gif
deaths1.gif (8.38 KiB) Viewed 9247 times
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
Raa

Post by Raa »

I was just smoking a bong while reading this and thought....... "wow really a rock star used drugs" :shock: Really you mean back in the 80's when everyone was on coke? :lol: Sorry sarcasm not intended lol.

Ok I'm going to back away from the Lettuce now........ and think about this whole "rock stars using drug thing." And maybe reprogram myself to accept this....... while I finish out this bong. :wink: :roll:
"People once believed that when someone dies a Crow carries their Soul to the Land of the Dead. But sometimes something so bad happens a terrible sadness is carried with it, and the Soul can't rest...... then Sometimes........ The Crow......... could bring the Soul BACK to put the wrong things right."
Raa

Post by Raa »

Ok can NOT be blamed for getting off topic this time. Everyone else started it lmao............ passes bong to Vinnie fans :) :| :mrgreen:
"People once believed that when someone dies a Crow carries their Soul to the Land of the Dead. But sometimes something so bad happens a terrible sadness is carried with it, and the Soul can't rest...... then Sometimes........ The Crow......... could bring the Soul BACK to put the wrong things right."
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I will GLADLY take a hit off that ;)
metatron

Post by metatron »

[youtube][/youtube]
I was actually starting to feel sorry for you QA. But you keep on smoking that crap. Sure it's doing your mental state & your heart a lot of good.
metatron

Post by metatron »

And Jessica, if your doing that shit, you really are as stupid as the day is long.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Meh, I smoke it here and there :) Never on a daily basis.
Raa

Post by Raa »

It's not that bad for you :). I don't drink alcohol, do pills, speed, none of that stuff. And then there is having fun with something, and abusing as well wouldn't you agree with that logic ? It's a plant dude, its not mixed in diesel fuel or made with under the counter crap, its a green little plant now legal in places here, I don't have to have any guilt about it :). I'm open about my life in many degrees.. Like I've never been a drinker not because I think it's bad, or think people who do are or anything like that. But honestly you must remember it's now Legal in Colorado, and Washington. Weed doesn't do anything to the mental mind, which makes me think you've not done it. It's ok if you haven't. Where I'm from it was super common, and in the surround cities, it may seem bad to you, but very common thing. I can understand how you think it would if you've never tried it. And if you've not into it's ok. But if you or anyone drink I don't think it makes the a loser. Another example myself. I do NOT smoke everyday. And I have physical probs after my last ordeal like loss of circulation in my hands. I'm sure you an understand hands are needed to work. I know it doesn't look good in some eyes. But I have to have my hands for the reasons you have yours. Weed relaxes you too. But I'm not that guy who does an ounce a day. I spend 3 to 5 US a week on it. I only do it once a day, and not in large amounts. I'm not controlled by it, I can really stop at any time, cause I don't do it everyday. I also don't always have physical problems.

I'm not sure why you have this "mental" thing going on with me. Example, I see you erratic here towards Vinnie for whatever your reasons may be. But I'm not here pinpointing you for it, or feel the need to say wow this guy has problems. It's ok dude if you don't agree with my views, I'm a cultural guy and can respect your views on things that. But if you yourself had to take something to do what you got to do to make a living you'd do it right. My concerns in life are not what other's feel for me, don't feel for me. I wish you could understand that :). I don't understand that part of it. Look dude. Theres no point in us constantly pissing on each other. I don't think your evil, or the devil. I don't understand WHY (whic you explain why) but you chose to be so salty. I did admit "online" that I was defensive with you in the beginning that what started this "ordeal" you have with me. I don't have a problem with you in the least, or an agenda. I'm not going to walk on your heels, so don't tap dance around mine. I said before I would squash the stuff. I admitted I was wrong in the beginning. But think back to wayyyyyyy before that you cussed me on here before remember when all that shit went down. I overlooked it, and didn't hold it against you. Not in the least. Dino said many times he was sorry I believe him. But look man, let me keep this short. If you don't want to get along with me then don't. This is Vics forum, and if it's an inconvenience to people here :) I'll politely go. :)

Some of the new members here are cool. For the most part my post today where just jokes mostly, last few years I remember you had a sense of humor. So I could do you like you've done me and be like "you must have demons, and this wild mental mind state, not to be able to shrug at a silly ass weed comment on a forum.

that is all :) Peace!
Raa

Post by Raa »

Also while on the subject of my weed usage. :)............... The days of working with Vinnie I was 100% SOBER, and straight laced.... i did NOT do ANYTHING. NOthing. Just cigs at that time, and lots of caffine. I was sober from 07 to 2010.

R.i.p sobreity
Raa

Post by Raa »

Dude that song sux! What are YOU smoking to listen to music like that lol. That song 3 seconds into it was like a buzzkill, and it killed the sober fans buzz too. My mental mind just endured more in 3 seconds of that song that it has in a lifetime. I think you may need to be evaluated danni, your taste is music sux! Had it been Danger Danger, Steel Heart..........dude you could have even done the what noone would have suspected and posted some Hagar man! NOT Van Hager > Sam Hager! I'd give you a pass. or even this commerical ad here! This would have really broken my heart my completely.......... I would have most definately sank into the depths of weed addiction had you posted this video!

"drugs make me great!!!!!!! drugs make me cool!" DAMMIT PEOPLE!!!!!!!! If you want to do something...... do it for yourself DRUGS ARE BAD!!!!!!!!!!! Cept weed, it's not a drug lol x). :mrgreen:

Ankh if you smoke 100 times a day........ it's ok. Your not handing out marlboros to little kids toke up! Don't be shy! x)
Raa

Post by Raa »

Hey someone forgot to pass the bong back! x) Shram you bogarting the virtual weed again man. I told you last time it was free. but next time you'd have to pay for it, and to also bring money, and friends. :mrgreen:
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Raa wrote:Dude that song sux! What are YOU smoking to listen to music like that lol. That song 3 seconds into it was like a buzzkill, and it killed the sober fans buzz too. My mental mind just endured more in 3 seconds of that song that it has in a lifetime. I think you may need to be evaluated danni, your taste is music sux! Had it been Danger Danger, Steel Heart..........dude you could have even done the what noone would have suspected and posted some Hagar man! NOT Van Hager > Sam Hager! I'd give you a pass. or even this commerical ad here! This would have really broken my heart my completely.......... I would have most definately sank into the depths of weed addiction had you posted this video!

"drugs make me great!!!!!!! drugs make me cool!" DAMMIT PEOPLE!!!!!!!! If you want to do something...... do it for yourself DRUGS ARE BAD!!!!!!!!!!! Cept weed, it's not a drug lol x). :mrgreen:

Ankh if you smoke 100 times a day........ it's ok. Your not handing out marlboros to little kids toke up! Don't be shy! x)
Mhm I know :) I only smoke here and there like I said. On average, maybe twice a week. I'm open about what I do and feel no shame. I don't judge others for what they do...no matter what it may be. Their business, not mine! I USED to smoke weed daily but made the choice to slow down.
I'll admit I do have a problem with alcohol when I get my hands on it. I can go on a binge- but that's only when I have money, which is really never lol. And, keep me away from Soma's is all I'm saying...
But yeah :D share the love! All weed does is make me goofy and make me laugh at just about every stupid thing on the planet...and I'm extra nice.
I broke my bong T_T
Raa

Post by Raa »

Thats what I'm talking about see I'm here on the forum now. And i'm fucking cool man! It's like I don't have a crystal ball......... but I can see VV's fans in it, and some of them......smoke, some even drink, i can even see that some people grew up during the 80's, got to hang out with rockers back in the day..... and they might know what it's like to be ......."on weed" ( insert horror music theme) :| ! lol! ha! This thread is hilarious to me :). Sorry to the person who started it. "i take everything VERY seriously around here" ;). :)

Now what was someone saying about VV again?

Heres the biggest secret on the entire VV forum that NOONE know about, while 3 years I've been away, Dino was there.......... sighs....... it's about time all the fans finally found out the truth.

"Dino is really a mule...and he flies the stuff in from other places, while riding very UNcomfortably on many planes to get here........... I then test the stuff...... make sure its not laced..... or poisoned........ then we give it all to VV, and Shram is on it too sadly, he just yells "Da plane boss!!!!!!! Da Plane!!!!!!!!!!!! And he is paid an honest modest wage." It's like the worlds biggest secret and I thought the fans knew EVERYTHING.....

I'm just kidding.............. x)

Just Kidding Dino, and Shram! :) we know your straight laced! You'd never do anything fun! lol jk!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

And VV I'm just kidding if you see this. :)

My point here people is that who cares about some of this stuff honestly, I find some of this stuff irrelevant to music. So I figure why not stop the press and say HEY! This is rock n roll! Not a fucking Mr Rogers "I want to be your neighbor" who has never done anything rock n roll before like experimented with drugs. I bet almost everyone on here has experimented with something. My thing is to each his own, if it doesn't effect anyone who cares what people do in their time :). Just expressing some simple logic :D
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Raa wrote:Thats what I'm talking about see I'm here on the forum now. And i'm fucking cool man! It's like I don't have a crystal ball......... but I can see VV's fans in it, and some of them......smoke, some even drink, i can even see that some people grew up during the 80's, got to hang out with rockers back in the day..... and they might know what it's like to be ......."on weed" ( insert horror music theme) :| ! lol! ha! This thread is hilarious to me :). Sorry to the person who started it. "i take everything VERY seriously around here" ;). :)

Now what was someone saying about VV again?

Heres the biggest secret on the entire VV forum that NOONE know about, while 3 years I've been away, Dino was there.......... sighs....... it's about time all the fans finally found out the truth.

"Dino is really a mule...and he flies the stuff in from other places, while riding very UNcomfortably on many planes to get here........... I then test the stuff...... make sure its not laced..... or poisoned........ then we give it all to VV, and Shram is on it too sadly, he just yells "Da plane boss!!!!!!! Da Plane!!!!!!!!!!!! And he is paid an honest modest wage." It's like the worlds biggest secret and I thought the fans knew EVERYTHING.....

I'm just kidding.............. x)

Just Kidding Dino, and Shram! :) we know your straight laced! You'd never do anything fun! lol jk!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

And VV I'm just kidding if you see this. :)

My point here people is that who cares about some of this stuff honestly, I find some of this stuff irrelevant to music. So I figure why not stop the press and say HEY! This is rock n roll! Not a fucking Mr Rogers "I want to be your neighbor" who has never done anything rock n roll before like experimented with drugs. I bet almost everyone on here has experimented with something. My thing is to each his own, if it doesn't effect anyone who cares what people do in their time :). Just expressing some simple logic :D
Everything you just said...the damn truth! :D
Raa

Post by Raa »

This is VV land!!!!!!!! where "I wanna be your Victim!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=til3ObP-Kws
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Sorry but I have seen long term effects of pot and its not cool unless thats what you want.
Bye Bye
Raa

Post by Raa »

look how many other villainous things exist in the world that make weed look like a saint. Look at Willie Nelson. He's still alive. I politely disagree Dino, have a sense of humor. :) Look at stuff like Pregancy pills, these meds people take for every little petty problem, to everyday foods that under the radar have ingredients that can kill you. Look at the statistics for weed related incidents in those cases you'll see weed was mixed with other things. I believe if there are any long term effects it's because someone has done wayyyyyyyyy too much, or had been mixing other drugs with it to cause it, It's not a psychotic drug. Then here's this, I'm guessing you Yuppies have never heard of a Vaporizor? It's a device that turns weed to vapors, not all vapors are harmful for you. Smoke however is. You should try it sometime dino :roll: get vaporized. Think about it though it sugar really that good for anyone? It's great. I'm like Def Leppard "Pour Some SUgar On Me" (@ the ladies here)

Thought I'd take a second and pimp myself out there while I'm explaining how weed works.

I had an girl I was seeing when I was younger pass away in a car accident "from alcohol" it's a way bigger villian than a little green plant. A drunk almost killed me in Texas years ago, missed by 1 freaking foot. I know people who smoke who are very sane, and make a lot of money. And there many actors who openly smoke> Johnny Depp for example like me doesn't care what people think, and he's rich. That whole weed gets people nowhere is bullshit. Even hot women smoke weed! Nothign is hotter my friend than weed and tiddys! :) ;)
Raa

Post by Raa »

.........the only thing HOTTER than weed, and tiddys, is smoking weed while knee deep in tiddys.

Sex, WEED, and Rock N ROll! But be sober sometimes too ;). But make sure there ar TIDDYS present first. Don't listen to the Yuppies man. Reach out and touch some tiddys today everyone!

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
Raa

Post by Raa »

Any VV fans with some guts to party want to go to the strip joint with Me!!!!!!!! Come on everyone! Then we are all going to hit the bong, and peer pressure members here into trying weed for the first time!

When they all go to rehab for liking it the first time, and the people there laugh at them..... they will realize what that stuff can do to you lol x)

Don't be shy people, this is rock n FUCKIN' Roll! We don't play connect 4, and and hungry hippos in Rock N Roll land.

Who wants to go free some puppies.

Bring some condoms, you might score! And you might like it too. Is pussy dangerous for someones health too? ;)
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

erg2 wrote:Why all the redacting? It's like the FBI cleared them first.
FBI, false flags, shadow governments, black propaganda. Typical day in the life of Vinnie Vincent.

Post by 1031 »

The rock and roll booze drug thing is not romantic or cool or effective. I will not play with a addict or lush, I dont resent or look down on one its there choice. But I exercise my choice to not play with you. I am not better than you I just make better choices today. I have a standing rule with casual tokers and drinkers .. do your thing but when its time to make the doughnuts if you cant ... see ya..

In the last month alone there has been 4 national stage musicians ruin there life and one die in the US alone that has been reported due to drugs or alcohol.

I will add that at anytime anyone that expresses or has expressed a desire to get sober my hand is extended and my phone has and will be answered 24 /7.

Ive been there done that and I wouldnt have played with me either.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

All this alcohol talk is making me want a beer x]
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I dont see why talking about weed is of any relevence. Quentin please stop using my name and shut the fuck up. What nerve you have writing shit about my friends in a pm.
Bye Bye
doppelganger

Post by doppelganger »

Honestly, if i had my way I'd make marijuana legal. A the end of the day, you should have the right to pretty much do what ever you want as long as it doesn't harm another person. In saying that you should also be 100% responsible for your actions & die by the sword if you wish to live by it.
In MY WORLD GOVERNMENT, I'd bestow upon you Real Liberty & Real Justice. In MY WORLD GOVERNMENT, I'd give you real Social Conscience and a REAL understanding of a belief in a greater good. The people who REALLY need the help would get it & those who inflict pain & injury to themselves and others would get nothing.
I'd parallel the Judeo Christian beliefs that you'll burn in hell for eternity for committing the Mortal Sin of Suicide. But I'd extended it to, if you choose to harm your self (i.e by participating in drugs that are harmful to you self being) & in-turn arrogantly spit in the face of a Society & you not longer can function as a viable person, you will not be looked after on the taxpayer purse.
In this case, if you've got the funds to continue this lifestyle & pay for your own health problems when they eventually occur (& you are of sound mind to make the right decisions on taking the correct action to correct your newly acquired illness), more power to you.
If not, you'll became Blood & Bone for my rose bush & Green n' Soil for your fellow Zombie Apocalypse brothers & sisters.
To the Victor Go the Spoils & History is Written by the Winners.

AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I sense a eligible President ^_^
doppelganger

Post by doppelganger »

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

Be careful what you wish for.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I feel bad but enoughs enough. The level of talk behind peoples backs has gone too far.
Bye Bye