Vinnie Vincent Confidential

News and information from 2018 onwards
Raa

Re: Vinnie Vincent Confidential

Post by Raa »

Dino I was just kidding. Jesus
"People once believed that when someone dies a Crow carries their Soul to the Land of the Dead. But sometimes something so bad happens a terrible sadness is carried with it, and the Soul can't rest...... then Sometimes........ The Crow......... could bring the Soul BACK to put the wrong things right."
Raa

Post by Raa »

First off Dino, I've been trying to stop messing with anyone, and there is no talking about anyone behind their back. See this whole thing was a waist apparently. First I did apologize to Danni. I have tried to get along with Rick. RIck had been ok. And who am I talking about? It's bullshit dude, that I try to be cool to people, and it just fires back. People have had their long long talk about me.
"People once believed that when someone dies a Crow carries their Soul to the Land of the Dead. But sometimes something so bad happens a terrible sadness is carried with it, and the Soul can't rest...... then Sometimes........ The Crow......... could bring the Soul BACK to put the wrong things right."
Raa

Post by Raa »

I honstly had NO idea how humorless it was here. So like if people have fun at a party, thats like wrong? What does cocaine have to do with anything Dino?

Dude YOU use my name when it seems ok. I don't get pissed off about it. I thought we were friends again. And fuck yeah I get sick of some of the deflamating bullshit Dino. And my character being painted black as well. I have no done that to anyone. I admit upon first coming here I had my gaurd up. I'd not been here in 3 years and did NOT know what to expect from people so upon coming in, yeah i have my last experiences with you. So Yeah I came in with my gaurd up. Well people have been cool, I seem to be only having problems with one person. Just one. Noone else. I came here to talk to you, Danni, and I've not been given a chance to made ammends. I thought you and me were getting along great. Don't tell me to shut the fuck up :). I just came out here to have a little fun, and lighten up this fucking dark DARK place you call light. This place is not fun at all. So what point does it serve other than reading bad news about VV. All his fans talk about is how they want new fucking music. I offer to give / donate an amp "for free" not that it would go anywhere or not, and make it slightly more possible for there to be music.

I'm still trying to be cool with you. Today is my last day of being a nice guy. I've not done anything to you! I've not done ONE thing to these people here. ANd i will NEVER apologize for defending myself when it needed Dino. I'm not out here fucking with anyone. YOu for one seem to have NO sense of humor. You seem to take everything as people are these dark souls who never smile or laugh.

And sorry for using your name dino, jesus had no idea you'd react that way.
Raa

Post by Raa »

I honestly figured by today, Me, and Danni would at least stop cussing, more of us would be laughing, and everyone would be getting along better. Guess not huh.
Raa

Post by Raa »

Enough had BEEN enough to being with Dino! For 3 fucking years I had nothing to do with this VV stuff. People came to me when I was SICK of it, and instigated shit with me pal get it straight. Your not going to villianize me. I have one rule for me to mess with someone they have to mess with ME first. I do not fuck with any human being alive that did not fuck with me first. Get that VERY straight. I'm not even an angry person. I know a million freaking people, I don't see many of them acting so high strung about this thread. SO what, you want to technical there is a lot of irrevelant crap on this board, that has nothing to do with music. Its one thing when people are reporting an event, and something that has happened major in V's life. But some of this shit you yourself post is silly as hell, like I saw a thread where people were like: "oh he had so many packages dropped off at his house today." That's fucked up Vinnie can not have a personal life. I see some thing that get brought up on him here not relating to his music at all/ what about that irrelevant stuff???????

My point in mention weed Dino was simple, use your imagination! My point was everyone has done something! Thats not the first fucking coke reference I've seen on the board. and Dude not ONE fan cares if musicians do coke, weed, alcohol or whatever! ROck N roll is NOT chuckie Cheeses playhouse. We aren't here for a childrens musical group, we are here for a rock n roll guitarist. I'm not trying to convert this forum into a weed forum. Fark! See it's like you make one fun comment, and people get strung out who proclaim to be sober! lol
Raa

Post by Raa »

And ill tell you like I told you in a message as well. I apologized by last night to people I felt I'd been an asshole to. I will only apologize ONCE. Just once, so how much shit was said about me that I can't see? It's like dirty baseball here sometimes man. In other words some people can throw underhanded pitches without me looking, then when I react...."oh look at him, hes angry just like Vinnie blah!!!!!!! Everyone get the pitchforks out!" type stuff.

I ill defend myself anytime I have to, and I'm not being defensive. If Im causing problems here I will leave politely just ask. But upon me leaving here is the deal> I will never make a mention of this forum, this board, the music, any of this stuff. And I would expect the same respect. I could go start a forum too you know and do what some people have done to me. But I feel all this is gettng silly really really quick. There is NO winning for losing with some of the VV community it seems.
Raa

Post by Raa »

And all I want........ is to live my life, and not be bothered by this forum from here on. Ok I want to have my privacy online........ and people not add me, then get pissed off when I don't. People need to learn to draw a line between someones personal life, and someone creative interest life. Thats not much to ask for. And being I give other people the same respect I don't see why thats a unfair demand. Peace. And I'm not worried about this shit dude. My life is better than people think it is, and people go invest in black paint and paint all the dark pics of me they want.

To all the Nice VV members, Cool meeting you people :).
Raa

Post by Raa »

Scratch that.............. I just realized you said to me: I have some nerve!!!!! Dino I am NOT trying to harp on the past, I have told you many many many MANY Time I dont hold on to the past. But since you mention that. Let's talk about YOU. YOu had SOME nerve to post on this forum years ago that I was working for Vinnie "simply cause I didn't respond to EMAIL!!!!!!!!!" You started shit threads about me which is what got a lot of people pissed at me to begin with. RIck I need to make a mention about you, hope you don't mind. Becaud Dino got you into this stuff too! And Rick this time, I'm being nice to you, I don't blame you for the past, and blame Dino for our past problem.

now lets air some more shit out. I don't know people hardly in my hometown, much less people out of the states. Dino you or whoever had started shit about me calling peoples fucking lives. That is a the most low breed thing anyone has ever done to me. I came to this board and saw where legal action was going to be taken against me too! That thread was taken down. I do NOT hold any bad feelings against rick cause I realize "you" are the shit starter. you seem to work these guys up simply cause you don't read shit. YOu read stuff however you want it. YOu know what..........from here one............... all of us are cool Rick, Danni, you guys don't want to talk to me I understand. But I feel Dino had a lot to do making some of these stupid ordeals here.

I have apologized to both Rick and Danni, to rick this morning about my attitude. Now that THEY are out of the way..............it's you and me Dino. You have more nerve than ANY man I have ever met dude. And im not starting shit either and but a realist here. You are the one who started much of the shit back in the day. I don't hold it against you, but if your trying to pull what you did in the past. Don't do it. FOr all I fucking know your probably telling everyone behind the curtain, me and vinnie are in on something together. Like you have done other Innocent people like Rockmom who has not talked to VV that I'm aware of since the 80's. YOu have enough nerve you seem to throw people under the bus when you think it's appropriate, and dont say you don't because you did to me. Thats why I didn't talk to you for 3 years. And FINALLY all peopel talking about is growing up, I came here, and though my attitude at first was defensive, I lightened up, and you seem to be the only one who couldn't take a joke. DUde you used to not be so high strung. What happened.
Raa

Post by Raa »

Also please take into account I did NOT or have not ruined any other threads by "joking" on them. Wow I wont ever upset the balance again. I see other people have fun on here, dont come over to me and tell me what to say, or when other people were having the same kind of fun I am.
Raa

Post by Raa »

Rick I need to quote you on something. I thought it was funny myself :). I just want to show the hypocracy in the last few replies.

"By the way, Cocaine smells better than marijuana ." Rick said this, and everyone thought it was funny as did I. So then I joked and said "I was smoking the bong while reading this." So for one I thought I was actually having fun with people here in a good way. I had no idea I was disrupting the spiritual balance.

I think it's hypocritical that others can joke about the same thing I did in THIS thread. And Already.... "look at Q...... he's being an asshole..........everyone get the pitchforks!!! Let's get em ah!!!!!!" type stuff.

Sorry to the person who started the thread, I had no idea this thing was going to turn out like this. I was only joking in my other replies as other people were too. I was not intentionally trying to ruin your thread. Sorry :).
Raa

Post by Raa »

Dino......................sorry to you.......... for using your name............you use mine, and I had no idea it was ok for you to drop my name, but it's a sin to joke with you, and use yours.

Danni........dude again I will apologize for being a snappish asshole to you on fb. I'm saying it publicly this time.

Rick.............. I apologize for having hard feelings against you in the past....... I realize now that a lot of that is on Dino, and not you. I hope we can start over, cause underneath it I think your cool dude, and you have more insight into the music buisness than many of these people do. I respect you for the fact you DO understand the industry, and seem to understand it a little better than even Dino.

@ Danni, and RIck, I'm out here being honest, I wil say right now that my anger in the past had to do with shit Dino started. And you guys are guilty of going along with him, but I promise as of today, that old bullshit with is over with you to. I DO hope you two can respect the fact, that I may not be perfect. And my first visits here were not kind, but the last few visits here I have also tried to mend fences. Me and danni got off on the wrong page. I'm not this person people make me out to be on the internet. When I do wrong I am man enough to apologize for it. I came here to talk to Dino, in which the world see hows that's going, and danni, and with Danni upon coming here the first thing I see is him saying "fuck him" in a thread. It set me off, and I reacted to it. But you know many people have told me, that people feel the way they do because of Dino. So now it's hard for me to be mad at RIck, or Danni. When here it is I have tried to get along with Dino, and thought we were ok. And in "my experience" with him thing are mellow, then things happen like today. I used to think he had a sense of humor. Me, and him used to laugh about stuff. But he's showing to me that is over, that I'm just some person who he feels is disposable, or apparently its good to have around. He used to do silly things to me on the board, and he'd apologize, and EVERY Time I'd forgive him. For 3 years I did not hold a grudge against him, I just did not speak with him at all. I feel that was a polite thing to do. Most people when they get pissed at someone "like people here" go onto the internet, and take their personal problem there, and cuss people online in a world where the laundry doesn't belong. That's how Dino does me. He is as nice as he can be, but I feel like anytime I try to get along with him, about 50 feet into it, it's like being in the lions den. Can some of you members not see why I don't hang in VV land? Not even being rude in asking that.

I take you new members to be very heart warmed people, your not sour, or evil, or dark souls, many of YOU have a sense of humor. I AM part of the VV history whether people here like to acknowlege it or not. And I am NOT Vinnie's public defender but there are lines that get fucking crossed, and I feel he doesn't get some respect as a human. It's one thing when fans post stories about his past, whether they are bad or good, and people talk about his career, gear, guitar playing. But I have seen so many times where things get brought up over the years that Vinnie, and EVERY human being on Earth deserve some privacy for. He IS a public figure, but does he NOT deserve some of the respect that People here get in their everyday life???????

Example: does Vinnie report how many packages come to your houses, does he run online and tell the world when your monthly playboy magazine shows up down to the day, and time. Does Vinnie drive by your houses, and see what's going on in your yard, who is visiting at your house, who is there, what their affiliation to you. I dont give a fuck what country people are from. People deserve some form of privacy in their "personal" life. I feel that if anyone here had their privacy invaded as Vinnie has over the years people would NOT put up with it. And don't get the script flipped and say" im telling you what to say on this forum" I sure as hell am not, Repeat: its one thing if people talk about his career, music, creative things, some parts of his life "in his musical careers, you get the idea right?

To all of you Im NOT a difficult person at all, people here have painted my persona black. I have never even been arrested in my life, I don't get in trouble, the only time I ever do anything to anyone or get defensive is when just like every other human, when someone messes with them they get defensive, I'm no different than every other human. ANd I will say publicly I have no problem with anyone. But I don't hide behind a curtain. I'm out here on the field in the wide open cause I got the balls to say what I think! :)

Vic My apologies to you if I have caused drama, my intentions were not to come here and any of my visits be negative. I was also only joking about the weed stuff, and apologize if I upset the members with that. I am not here to show any disrespect to the forum or it's members. And I'm also trying to get along with everyone else, and it's just not working. I apologized to danni last night after my post on this thread, and this morning I apologized to rick for having anger to him in the past. I don't expect them to accept my apology, but at least I tried. I did come here defensive from day 1, but I'd not been here in 3 years, and last time I was here there was a lot of anger (not towards me). I've not glimpsed this board until the other day. I really wanted to come here and at least try to apologize to danni, rick, and try to work things back out with dino.

And I'm still game for it, but today is my last valiant effort to mend things, and I promise if I can't I politely will not come to the forum. I feel like my being here has upset the balance, and I want the fans to have fun without feeling they are being disturbed by an "outsider." Peace man thank you for giving a chance to come back on the board. :)
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Agreed in the respecting of his privacy part. It must be so horrible for him to have to constantly deal with people attempting to know what he's doing all the time, where he goes, invading his property and personal business...just everything. I'm for sure it upsets him and makes him paranoid...I don't blame him!
Raa

Post by Raa »

Man it would make 'anyone' paranoid that their life is broadcasted to the eyes of strangers. Like I saw when it has to do with his creative endeavors it's one thing. But the whole Daryll, and Hall Oates shit people have going on is silly. Let the man have a life and some privacy, he doesn't come over to someone else's house and broadcast things about anyone that are personal. And if he did, I'm sure people would go after him with "the pitchforks."

And people have done me, and are NOW doing me like they do Vinnie, which is why I'm gaining new wits here as we speak. I came here to be cool, I have mentions in replies my wrongs. PUBLICLY!!!!

So I'm learning first hand, that even when you try to make ammends on things you'd rather just say "to hell with' as like with these internet tiffs. No matter what you do, someone is going to kick you in the face, kick dirt on you, throw at fastball at your face when your NOT looking. Then talk about how crazy someone is, and how angry they are, and start dishing about personal shit they know about someone online for the world to see. With V I do feel he made some attempt to do right by the fans and what I witnessed were people who instead of giving the dude a real chance, started counting him out before he could get to the finish line.

then people are like: V come back then the next reply that person makes is : oh he's full of shit, after they basically ask him to return. That like handing someone a rose with a killer wasp in it.

And I came to straighten out some silly bullshit from day 1. Something I shouldn't have to be worried about anyway. I have a life! And if people like the internet, and chose to be on it all day, then more power to them. I'm one of these people if people are into fine art, or sports, or whatever "let them be!" there is such thing as individuality, people aren't sheep.

Also I'm still trying to at least squish some bullshit. But I'm sure by days end all this stuff will have fired back on me somehow someway.
Raa

Post by Raa »

Ok I will now refer to DoubleV2, as DoubleV2. I won't use the name anymore, didn't realize "it was an issue." Everyone I'm not hear to fill your forum with rants, and apologize for expressing so much in a few days. I came here to be cool. Today I'm leaving, and I won't be back unless I have to.

DoubleV2 listen to me. I gave you a chance a few days despite you "MANY" wrongs towards me. I apologized to rick, and danni. Danni, and Rick aren't part of the equation anymore. YOU are.

Doublev2 I let down my gaurd, to come here, and try and get along with you. Then you came at me like that? LIKE THAT? after ALL The stuff I have overlooked from you. I'm DONE with you DoubleV2. I won't allow myself to fall into the lions den with you. I have been nothing but nice, like yesterday, we had good convo's, I even sent you pic of some of the parts I use in my amps. There is no being cool with you. I try to understand you, and the only thing I can figure is you must be a very paranoid person yourself to do what you have done to me in the past. Since you said to me "Stop using my name' YOU stop using mine on this forum and anywhere! I am not part of the VV history anymore and there is no point to drop "my" name on this forum is there?

I DO have friends on here such as Shram, and Freddie, you began this with me coming here you said ON the gear section asking about this Charles person. Shram asked me about the man, I DONT know who he is, it sparked my interest so I came here. Do not get my friends to ask me anything on the internet anymore. You want to know something get Hall and Oates to find out, and keep me out of your conversations on this forum. I don't owe you anything, and you remember that in the past 3 years I have not messed with you, spoken to you, much LESS done a damn thing to you. So Im asking you politely and PUBLICLY not to talk to me anymore. I tried, and i have tried, and I'm done! DONE!!!!!!! There is no getting along with you. I will NOT carry hard feelings but lets keep it simple YOU don't talk about me online, I won't have a reason to show up here. YOU don't accuse me of bullshit, and I won't have a reason to come defend myself, and be defense with strangers on the internet whom I don't know. Don't ASK about anything with VV, and ME in the same conversation such as in the gear section. I'm really not as hung up on this online world as you are. But I'm just telling you from now on I'm done with you, I tried to be cool. I will NEVER mention you in life again, the DoubleV I knew is apparently not the same guy you are today, and that is sad. You were a good friend once, and I'm sorry I have to burn the bridge today for the better of my own life. I can not live in this drama, I deserve a chance at a real life, that is NOT attached to VV, so you keep my name of the board.

TO the VV fans, if you guys/ gal encounter me on the road to life, don't be shy, I'm not a jerk at all :). VV's fans are more than welcome in my world of creative endeavors, as well has any fans of rock N roll music. So I'm not closing my life down anymore, I'm opening it up, and MANY are welcome :).

Peace to you DoubleV2, I really do wish you the best in life, please leave me alone from here on, I'm asking politely, kindly, and nicely :). It doesn't have to be bad end to the book know what I mean. Let's just close the book DoubleV2, and call it an end. I do not wish to start a new shitty chapter into my life with you or anyone. And I feel if you can't accept this, then that will be your ordeal to live with not mine. Really wishing you the best on your road to life always. "Q"

Post by 1031 »

[youtube][/youtube]
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"