Adult Swim - Vinnie Vincent

News and information from 2018 onwards
Brainsaw

Adult Swim - Vinnie Vincent

Post by Brainsaw »

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/soun ... d=15339946

Adult Swim sent me an e-mail that Penélope Cruz, Flavor Flav, Vinnie Vincent, RuPaul, and Karl Rove are there. Can you confirm? Do y'all get along?

Yeah, sure, they're here. Let's see, Penélope Cruz: hate. Flavor Flav: hate. Vinnie Vincent: hate. RuPaul: hawt. Karl Rove: skate or die.

----

And Vinnie Vincent is getting after the pecan pie?

Vinnie Vincent hasn't had any pie. Actually, he hasn't touched his food, or moved, for that matter. I don't think he's alive; he hasn't moved. He's propped up like Weekend at Bernie's. Don't hate on Vinnie Vincent, man. I know you're writing an article and wanna make fun of him 'cause he recorded guitar solos then sped them up to make people think he could play superhumanly fast, but I got nothing but love. The Vinnie Vincent Invasion is one of the better things that happened to glam rock in 1984.
doublev2

Re: Adult Swim - Vinnie Vincent

Post by doublev2 »

no man vvi was 1986 not 84.
Bye Bye
shramiac

Re: Adult Swim - Vinnie Vincent

Post by shramiac »

The guy in Dethlok can play! Very good sweep solos.

Sadly he still believes in the old "sped up the recordings" crap???
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(