Peter Criss' "Makeup To Breakup"

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev2

Re: Peter Criss' "Makeup To Breakup"

Post by doublev2 »

Everyone needs to move on. The problem for vv and peter is they dont have careers outside of kiss and thats why they dwell on it. Vv could easily sell music but maybe re build by dropping prices and dont show up with your attorney trying to sell songs.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I heard diane warren hires people to write for her.. like a factory . Same thing with hans zimmer. They hardly write themselves.
Bye Bye
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Hey 1031...What I stated was only my opinion...but I do believe that if you or anyone else was the 1,401 person in line for the "Return Of Vinnie Vincent" in Bridgeport you'd be 1 very unhappy fan !!! Whether he could maintain that level elsewhere I can't tell you but if it happened here at "Home" it would be a sure bet !!!
erg2

Post by erg2 »

1031 wrote:with Peter and Ace and there books, and being ripped off... you cant steal what someone gives away. Selling there makeup was really good timing, Kiss is on the down hill run and it would not be worth anymore than it was when it was sold.
At least Ace, will say I was a drunkin mess and made a lot of bad decisions. As far as Peter and his drumming I dont think he makes anyones best drummer list, not that he is bad just not memorable.

I think blaming Peter and Aces drug and alcohol on G&P are ridicules. As well as Saint Johns hand issues he was in the band for a blip. The issues he had with his hand and joints are results of a past infection, and could have been anything from gastrointestinal infection to needle drug use to a STD.

Do I think G&P were or are the most moral guys out there and never fucked some one over, no. But blaming them for every single thing that happened to anyone in the band is silly.

Not so sure I completely agree. I think Gene & Paul DID take advantage and rip people off because they had the ability to do so. Vinnie and Peter both had the ability to say "no" and just walk away, but they didn't. Vinnie stuck around without signing any binding agreement, ensuring he was not protected. Stupid. Peter let someone else's lawyer represent him and didn't confirm his best interests were represented. Stupid. If Gene & Paul were decent human beings they would pay their bandmates a more amicable share and treat them more respectfully, but if Peter and Vinnie weren't such morons about business then Gene & Paul wouldn't have been able to do this to them in the first place.

doublev2 wrote:Everyone needs to move on. The problem for vv and peter is they dont have careers outside of kiss and thats why they dwell on it. Vv could easily sell music but maybe re build by dropping prices and dont show up with your attorney trying to sell songs.

This is really the only thing to do, but it's gotta be hard. Easier said than done.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Peter has a lot in common with vv. Always the victim. Funny I love pete and vinnie the best out of all kiss members.
Both fucked up in and out if kiss. Vv could have made it on talent which peter doesnt quite have but both choose to sit and be victims.
Do something for sick kids or something guys rather than complsining you were not paid enough.
Complain before and during the tours not decades after.
At least peter puts out music unlike vinnie.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Pete complaining about his ex wives when he was cheating on them most nights is a joke.
If you cheat on your wife you cheat on your kids too in my opinion.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I suppose peter kicks himself for selling his stake in kiss co which is probebly worth more than 25 million now.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote: If you cheat on your wife you cheat on your kids too in my opinion.
This has always been my philosophy.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I suppose alcahol can hurt that idea
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

If you read his book, Peter plays himself off as if he's almost a functioning illiterate. He claims he didn't even have a banking/checking account until he was in his 40's. He let the KISS company handle all of that for him. I really don't have any sympathy for that. You let someone else handle your business, you have no right to complain with how it all ends up.

Vinnie has/had a completely different psychosis. He seemed...and still seems...to have a delusional view on how business works and his value. We'd ALL like to be paid millions for our work, but then EVERYBODY would go out of business. If HE truly believes that he is so divinely special that he alone is worth more money than anyone else for his efforts, then he is just nucking futs.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, Vinnie is nuts, unless he actually shows us, with proof, as to why he everything he touches is worth so much. People will pay what things are worth.

He managed to get a great luthier to make some very nice guitars, and proceeded to price them at $$$ which made whoever in the world actually noticed them laugh their heads off.

It's the worst business sense in the world. A guy who already has massive trust issues when given money, asking for so much.

It's unfortunate he didn't price the box sets through the roof cause then nobody would have gotten scammed due to zero orders, like the guitars.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie is great. He put out two great albums and nearly 3 but he coukdnt make it work commercially . So thats basically his commercial value. He can not ecpect to join kiss a band struggling at the time and having to buy out ace and peter to make anything close to the owners of the bsnd.
Its like joining alice cooper or dlr and expecting to get anywhere close to the cash they make.
Its not going to happen. You have to start a band to make the good money.
How nice or mean paul and gene are makes no difference and vv has a worse track record than kiss in my opinion.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

C'mon Brainsaw... we all know u are Vinnie. I was hoping if we didn't point that out that u wouldn't scurry away but obviously that didn't work. Nobody here is gonna skirt around any issues to kiss your ass. Even though all of us here are your biggest fans doesn't mean we will automatically fall into your delusions. Life is too short and you're not getting any younger. Releasing new music doesn't have to have anything to do with selling a million albums. If you still have the passion then that's all u need.

Someone here made a comparison to Steve Steven's career... honestly, what is stopping you from doing that? U have had WAY more opportunities than most musicians and there's no reason you shouldn't be making the most out of the ONE life u were given. You were 60 this year and still have your health. STOP GIVING A SHIT ABOUT GENE AND PAUL! Why does it take Peter's book being released for u to come here and start a discussion? You have more talent in your pinky finger than Peter and Ace combined and enough of a name to get back out on the scene. What the fuck is stopping you?

This is the fucking VINNIE VINCENT FAN FORUM... if we didn't fucking care then this board would be null and void already... wake the fuck up.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PW???????? It's Vinnie???? C'mon, we can't accuse everyone who defends Vinnie as being him!

Though what you said is pretty much on the mark though! Get the Ledd out Vinman!!! :)
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

PW, You couldn't take it anymore?

Post by 1031 »

BigEd wrote:Hey 1031...What I stated was only my opinion...but I do believe that if you or anyone else was the 1,401 person in line for the "Return Of Vinnie Vincent" in Bridgeport you'd be 1 very unhappy fan !!! Whether he could maintain that level elsewhere I can't tell you but if it happened here at "Home" it would be a sure bet !!!
No your right if I could get there I would. just realistically, that show would be maybe his only sell out. I was thinking it sat more but he might do 1401 there.. maybe.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The big thing with Vinnie doing a show like that is with the $$$ for the tickets looked after by a ticketing agency people would be covered in the event of the show not happening, which is standard.

So you could feel safe buying a ticket, you'd either see Vinnie play, which is the wanted outcome, or your money back.
metatron

Post by metatron »

PinkWiz wrote:C'mon Brainsaw... we all know u are Vinnie.
Hi Vinnie,
[youtube][/youtube]
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

metatron wrote:
PinkWiz wrote:C'mon Brainsaw... we all know u are Vinnie.
Hi Vinnie,
[youtube][/youtube]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Gbaby...This past summer the Town of Trumbull had hoped to sell about 5,000 tickets for an outdoor evening concert with Michael Bolton, ticket sales were dismal, the show was cancelled, people were refunded their money... The town's 1st Selectman was Tar & Feathered for selecting Mr. Bolton in the first place and for having to pay him $37,000 of the taxpayers money for "NOT" performing a concert....It must be nice !!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Sign me up for that job please! I'll NOT play anywhere for $$$. Must be a lucrative business.
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

If you pay me, I'll gladly Tar & Feather Bolton in place of the selectman.
metatron

Post by metatron »

[youtube][/youtube]
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Brainsaw

Post by Brainsaw »

shramiac wrote:!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PW???????? It's Vinnie???? C'mon, we can't accuse everyone who defends Vinnie as being him!

Though what you said is pretty much on the mark though! Get the Ledd out Vinman!!! :)

I didn't even know I was "defending Vinnie"...just putting some thing into context.

And no, I'm not Vinnie.
Brainsaw

Post by Brainsaw »

doublev2 wrote:Also brainsaw whats your opinion on mark dana and bobby.
Mark even said he would work with vv again?

What I remember about the Peter comments came from what I heard directly from the members of VVI (back in the day) and also from people around them. Everything from Peter's called again. Peter this Peter that. Peter was just desperate to have that help of getting back in the spotlight.

First he tried Ace, then Vinnie and he ended up with Mark St. John.

I do think Vinnie and Dana should have just produced a Peter cd (back in the day). Peter could have really been smokin on songs like "Mama". I could really hear Peter doing a song like "Gypsy In Her Eyes" With a slight change in arrangement, "Youngblood" would have been a great song for Peter.

I'll defer on saying much on Mark and Dana.

Bobby is a tremendous human being. Salt of the earth. Bobby went through everything with class, dignity and integrity and he still is that way.
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

I just finished the first chapter WOW.
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
ankh

Post by ankh »

as much as Peter has made so many mistakes-and he recognize them one by one and shows how much he regrets many of them- g&P really did him over .The interesting part of the book for me was that for thr first time the work of Sean and Bill, the first road crew-and even Neil-has been aknowledged as being instrumental in making Kiss the pheneomen they become.Especially since G&P did take the revisionist route,something i found quite pathetic.Wart's and all, you get peter's take on what is happened and about the dynamics inside the band,and a no holds barred view about his carreeer in and out of kiss.
Peter spares no details -even the shameful ones- about anyone,inclusing himself, apart from a few omissions here and there-and does succed where the other two ìs "biographies" failed............giving an insight about both the persona and the man behind it.

Even on some things he was- and maybe he is still- wrong,he seems to be right on many things he was complaining about.
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Brainsaw

Post by Brainsaw »

doublev2 wrote:As for panic attacks a safe job in kiss is way better than what 99.999999% of musicians have. Listen to the dg pod casts.

What I will say about eric carr is he did speak out about paul and gene while in kiss .. infact the only musician in kiss I ever heard speak out about them while in the band. They had a big bust up over little ceaser and eric talked about it in kerrang. They were going to drop it from the album and use it as b side to hide your heart but he got really mad and they reversed it. But when I read the interview before hits came out I was certain that eric was going to leave or be kicked out . He also mentioned he was mad they wouldbt let him play on trouble walkin.
I think some bad blood was drawn before eric got sick .

Panic attacks are one thing... Panic & anxiety attacks caused because of dealing with two people like Gene and Paul are another.

Look what happened...you point out Eric had finally had it... and things were boiling over some. Paul pretty much gave a "warning shot" with the solo tour. Sure, Bruce wasn't involved but Paul using his brother wouldn't be as threatening as Paul using Eric Singer.

How Eric was treated, mistreated and abused in that band just sum up Gene and Paul.
Brainsaw

Post by Brainsaw »

Streetbeat wrote:i would like to see a reunited vv invasion in some kind of unplugged approach, i feel like vinnie has so much in him yet
I would love to see him play with Bobby again and just let Bob bring one of his bass buddies to play with them.

I wouldn't mind various lead singers handling duties. I'd love to hear Doro sing some lead. Or Orianthi handle some. If you haven't seen her play with Alice-go check her out.

I wouldn't mind seeing Joe Lynn Turner or Jeff Scott Soto either.

I don't know about the "unplugged part". Maybe for some songs like "That Time Of Year" and a few others..
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Brainsaw, you should do an introduction to yourself, you seem to have some cool background history we would love to hear about.
Brainsaw

Post by Brainsaw »

erg2 wrote:If you read his book, Peter plays himself off as if he's almost a functioning illiterate. He claims he didn't even have a banking/checking account until he was in his 40's. He let the KISS company handle all of that for him. I really don't have any sympathy for that. You let someone else handle your business, you have no right to complain with how it all ends up.

Same thing for KISS, including Mr. Trump wannabe Gene Simmons. They sued Glickman/Marks. They whined because they were warned enough how out of control their spending was and other things. Gene couldn't understand the spreadsheets he was given.

And their stupidity continued to show as far as music. Unmasked and the Elder made sure they couldn't tour the states to support it. No income from touring.

Then Gene and Paul were stupid enough to gang up on Ace after Peter was gone and pretty much force Ace to want to get away as well. Them doing that to Ace was the most monumental stupidest thing they could have done. With Ace gone--the golden record contract is void. No more $2M for delivering a new album. And that wasn't the golden part! The gold part was...it was pretty much stand alone with each album. If the album lost money--they couldn't go after other ones to make up the difference.

Later on--the two supposedly "smart ones" hire Paul's shrink.

In the making stupid business decisions realm-- I don't know who is the dumbest of the 4 originals.

I guess you could argue Ace and Peter because they should have stood their ground and gotten a huge chunk 35-40% of all profits for the reunion or told them to go to Hell. Without them, Gene and Paul would be hurting for money too. They were almost as desperate.
Brainsaw

Post by Brainsaw »

ankh wrote: The interesting part of the book for me was that for thr first time the work of Sean and Bill, the first road crew-and even Neil-has been aknowledged as being instrumental in making Kiss the pheneomen they become.Especially since G&P did take the revisionist route,something i found quite pathetict.
Excellent point!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Brainsaw wrote: I'd love to hear Doro sing some lead.
I have an inside track to Doro if needed. :wink:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Brainsaw

Post by Brainsaw »

poserboy71 wrote:
Brainsaw wrote: I'd love to hear Doro sing some lead.
I have an inside track to Doro if needed. :wink:
I love her new cd "Raise Your Fist"! =) IF you all haven't purchased it, support Doro!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The solo tour doesnt add up.. its a solo tour and i wouldnt expect and kiss members playing on a paul solo tour. in fact it would be degrading. Paul didn't use Tommy or Singer on he last solo tour. Sorry but that argument doesnt cut it.

the other stuff I can see better and your points.

Brainsaw wrote:
doublev2 wrote:As for panic attacks a safe job in kiss is way better than what 99.999999% of musicians have. Listen to the dg pod casts.

What I will say about eric carr is he did speak out about paul and gene while in kiss .. infact the only musician in kiss I ever heard speak out about them while in the band. They had a big bust up over little ceaser and eric talked about it in kerrang. They were going to drop it from the album and use it as b side to hide your heart but he got really mad and they reversed it. But when I read the interview before hits came out I was certain that eric was going to leave or be kicked out . He also mentioned he was mad they wouldbt let him play on trouble walkin.
I think some bad blood was drawn before eric got sick .

Panic attacks are one thing... Panic & anxiety attacks caused because of dealing with two people like Gene and Paul are another.

Look what happened...you point out Eric had finally had it... and things were boiling over some. Paul pretty much gave a "warning shot" with the solo tour. Sure, Bruce wasn't involved but Paul using his brother wouldn't be as threatening as Paul using Eric Singer.

How Eric was treated, mistreated and abused in that band just sum up Gene and Paul.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Mark has only said good things about vv in the last 15 years and he even bought a Jackson VV style RR V. It was only when VV said he was re-recording ASG with Robert that may have changed him.

Brainsaw you said you knew VVI members? how? and who? and why do you call Robert a druggie?
Bye Bye
ankh

Post by ankh »

Brainsaw wrote:
erg2 wrote:If you read his book, Peter plays himself off as if he's almost a functioning illiterate. He claims he didn't even have a banking/checking account until he was in his 40's. He let the KISS company handle all of that for him. I really don't have any sympathy for that. You let someone else handle your business, you have no right to complain with how it all ends up.

Same thing for KISS, including Mr. Trump wannabe Gene Simmons. They sued Glickman/Marks. They whined because they were warned enough how out of control their spending was and other things. Gene couldn't understand the spreadsheets he was given.

And their stupidity continued to show as far as music. Unmasked and the Elder made sure they couldn't tour the states to support it. No income from touring.

Then Gene and Paul were stupid enough to gang up on Ace after Peter was gone and pretty much force Ace to want to get away as well. Them doing that to Ace was the most monumental stupidest thing they could have done. With Ace gone--the golden record contract is void. No more $2M for delivering a new album. And that wasn't the golden part! The gold part was...it was pretty much stand alone with each album. If the album lost money--they couldn't go after other ones to make up the difference.

Later on--the two supposedly "smart ones" hire Paul's shrink.

In the making stupid business decisions realm-- I don't know who is the dumbest of the 4 originals.

I guess you could argue Ace and Peter because they should have stood their ground and gotten a huge chunk 35-40% of all profits for the reunion or told them to go to Hell. Without them, Gene and Paul would be hurting for money too. They were almost as desperate.
not to mention the coal mines disaster-which led to kiss selling their publishing rights to pai the IRS-and the fact that Hilsen was fugitive.Wihtout the reunion, the group was led to another dead end street,financially wise.
I think that Pete had a point is sayng that each one of them was spoiled rotten by their success and that addiction has different forms, some less evident,that corrupted their minds.

Imagine also to be so stubborn-not to mention delusional- to outvote your guitarist,publish the Elder ,watchin the record bomb and then lose the contract becasue your guitarist leaves.I think G&P were still resentful for that, yet-as Ace and peter did in the reunion tour- should blame none but themselves for that fiasco.

The three recent albums aren't been what you would call a success.They are still capitalizing on nostalgia and a forumula created by many people, including Ace and Peter,no matter how disfunctional they are.more thna people's perspective and also musical prowess, it was their mixed perosnalities-limitations included- tha t helped creating- being at the right place and the right time,with the right people- create a group tha t now still lives off those five years of glory.

Otherwise you could be sure that now we would have a succesful band touring just with new material and new personas
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

good points ankh.

what was the coal mines dissater?
Bye Bye
ankh

Post by ankh »

in the 70's the financial management did invest part of Kiss income on coal mines stocks,as a form of investment and tax shelter,too.Nobody did check that until ,like a time bomb, become more and more of a problem.Reagan admsinistration decided that those tax shelter were no longer valid and so the investors were ordered to paid also back taxes for all the past years.This led to kiss owing Millions to the iRS and led also to them suing the Glickman/ Mars for bad advice and embezzlement.Kiss did sell their publishing ot Hori america to pay the debt.It was also the reason for peter to declare bankrupcy just before the reunion.

Eric carr was given the warning during the HITS tour,he was unhappy with the way he was treated and also about them suppressing the drum solo.As far as i know- i was told so- during the CN european leg of the tour he asked the fans to request to G&P the solo once.He was in bad terms with P especially, who seemd to push Eric buttons very often, something that also Peter complained about.One day ,since Eric didn't speak with anyone in the band, Paul had a private meeting wiht him and ,more or less,made him change his attitude.

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

wow . i di
dn't know that about Eric getting a warning. Is it his sister that always says they were great to him etc.
I couldn't believe what I was reading in Kerrang though just before HITS came out. I was certain Eric was quitting. I am guessing he told them if Little Ceaser wasn't on the record then he was out? I don't know. (to be honest its a nice thing its on HITS but its not a great tune in my opinion).

As for his drum solo on HITS tour.. that was great. For me the highlight of the show actually.

Vinnie said he knows the real reason eric died and will tell someday in his book. I have no idea what he would say.

Wow Reagan closed a tax loop hole and doesn't Gene call Reagan one of his heros?
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

I think it was stress that's all
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

PinkWiz wrote:C'mon Brainsaw... we all know u are Vinnie. I was hoping if we didn't point that out that u wouldn't scurry away but obviously that didn't work. Nobody here is gonna skirt around any issues to kiss your ass. Even though all of us here are your biggest fans doesn't mean we will automatically fall into your delusions. Life is too short and you're not getting any younger. Releasing new music doesn't have to have anything to do with selling a million albums. If you still have the passion then that's all u need.

Someone here made a comparison to Steve Steven's career... honestly, what is stopping you from doing that? U have had WAY more opportunities than most musicians and there's no reason you shouldn't be making the most out of the ONE life u were given. You were 60 this year and still have your health. STOP GIVING A SHIT ABOUT GENE AND PAUL! Why does it take Peter's book being released for u to come here and start a discussion? You have more talent in your pinky finger than Peter and Ace combined and enough of a name to get back out on the scene. What the fuck is stopping you?

This is the fucking VINNIE VINCENT FAN FORUM... if we didn't fucking care then this board would be null and void already... wake the fuck up.
Howdy Brainsaw. Please INTRODUCE yourself in the New Members section.
It would also be cool if you accepted private messages. For some reason , you disconnected that property from your profile. Little things like that have caused some members to become suspicious.
I don't think you are Vinnie because I firmly believe that , if he were to talk with us, he would have the integrity and balls to come here as himself and hash out all of the questionable bullshit so all of us can get to the good stuff.

My name is Rick .You will see that we call each other by our real names more than screen names.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

well if it is Vinnie then he is welcome and we all will be nice.

I still don't like the shit thats gone down but I will be nice because thats the only way forward. Working things out and understanding is the way.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Sure it is. No matter who comes here, It starts with a simple introduction.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I believe brainsaw when he says he is not vv.
I do want to hear those old stories though.
I dont think bashing robert and others is a great start though.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Welcome Brainsaw !
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

poserboy71 wrote: Howdy Brainsaw. Please INTRODUCE yourself in the New Members section.
It would also be cool if you accepted private messages. For some reason , you disconnected that property from your profile. Little things like that have caused some members to become suspicious.
I don't think you are Vinnie because I firmly believe that , if he were to talk with us, he would have the integrity and balls to come here as himself and hash out all of the questionable bullshit so all of us can get to the good stuff.

My name is Rick .You will see that we call each other by our real names more than screen names.
Couldn't have said it better... but yes, welcome Brainsaw.
Brainsaw

Post by Brainsaw »

Streetbeat wrote:Would be really really cool if Vinnie release a tell-all book, i think he can sell more than Peter
If it ever comes out, VINdication should be a great book.
Brainsaw

Post by Brainsaw »

doublev2 wrote:d why do you call Robert a druggie?
Well, maybe you don't call pot a drug... I do.

He's even record talking about rolling big ole joints...
Brainsaw

Post by Brainsaw »

Genebaby wrote:Brainsaw, you should do an introduction to yourself, you seem to have some cool background history we would love to hear about.
I'm not going to hang around. I just thought that with the release of Peter's book, it would be a good time to point out some things especially with Peter being so honest.

And then people can really pay attention to how bad George Sewitt was with Ace and Peter and then you can just imagine how he was for Vinnie.

But hopefully I shed some light on some things and will get some to think....especially after "Make Up To Breakup".