Closing of Doublev Forum and no new music; we are to blame

News and information from 2018 onwards
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

This message here:

FURTHER, ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO CAUSE HARM OR INJURY, IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER, TO THE NAME OR PERSON KNOWN AS VINNIE VINCENT OR ANY INDIVIDUAL RELATED THERETO,INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO; PHYSICAL HARM, DEFAMATION, SLANDER OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, WHETHER THROUGH THE USE OF A COMPUTER BY PUBLIC DISSEMINATION, PUBLICATION, INTERNET, PRINT, OR BY ANY PRIVATE OR MEDIA OUTLET, INCLUDING ANY FORUMS, FACEBOOKS, MYSPACE, TWITTER, MESSAGE BOARDS, INFINITUM, WILL BE MET WITH LEGAL ACTION AND PROSECUTED TO THE
FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.

The person who has done the most damage to the Vinnie Vincent name is Vinnie himself! It's beyond belief sometimes.

As Dino said, take responsibility, move on with your life and prove people wrong.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
aqua111

Post by aqua111 »

I hardly had time to explore the DoubleV forum until I was out again. Just been there for a few days and made only one post, then already wasn't able to log in anymore.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

What did you say to get you kicked off? It doesn't take much.
marcorocknrollz80s

Hello everyone,

Post by marcorocknrollz80s »

:lol: Hello everyone, I am the administrator of the Italian fans on facebook, my you tube channel and 8247 marco: marco rock n rollz 80s aor
marco amedei ,administrator vinnie vincent italian fans
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hi Marco,

So you got kicked off the DoubleV forum too? I think that place is a ghotst town now.
marcorocknrollz80s

Genebaby wrote:Hi Marco,

So you got kicked off the DoubleV forum too? I think that place is a ghotst town now.
I have also been deleted ^^
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

You've joined the club.

It's not a very exclusive one but you're in good company. 8)
marcorocknrollz80s

]for me it is;))
doublev

Post by doublev »

v wants no fans and doesn't give a shit. he gives a shit if you buy his guitars but doesn't give a shit about his fans. he proved that time and time again. whats going to happen to your cash if you give it to him for a guitar. remember he thinks his fans are bad people so whats stopping from not given you the guitar once paid for.
the only way i would buy one is if it were in a store of if i could pay cash on delievery.
v needs to change his attitiude and his legacy and he is only making it worse. i kind of think he is happy to destroy is career and reputation over and over. I was one of the biggest defenders of him until it hapened to me too.

you keep your fans on side or you have nothing. what he doesn't realize is the kiss fans will be 2000 times more critical than us, and we would easily be swayed if he streched out an arm to us but he's way to proud for that.
VVV

Weird

Post by VVV »

Why does he even run/own a forum for himself? I guess he didn't realize other peple can open OTHER forums to draw people in where he would have no administrative power. Trying to sign up at the "old" (or is that "odd"?) forum is a waste of time. It's a place where VV can talk to himself and hone his typing skills. His fingers aren't busy on the fretboard anymore so I guess he decided to take up a new hobby? Weird.
doublev

Post by doublev »

The saddest thing is the lies about who he is and the fact that people who have worshipped him for 25 years as well as having defended him and been very generous to him and he thinks those fans are his enemies is beyond belief to me.
marcorocknrollz80s

for those not joined facebook, or does not use facebook, I send you this interview I did a journalist, in 2009, I can not find the link, I have deleted

P.S ( I translated for you hope you read and understand, excuse my bad English)

journalist

-For me it's always a dream to reach the only guitar interview
hero-rock world history, especially compared the output of the tribute in his honor, and having received a demo that few have and that, with regard to some members of the line-up does not seem to agree with these artists, Vinnie but you can forgive everything, because he is an artist who has no place, time and specific. Vinnie I found very tired and this will be evident in the interview, I hope this is passed to the great fatigue, and then start the interview:

1) Hi Vinnie, your demo is stratospheric, you have a name for your next project or at least you can explain why this rock in your absence in the last 10 years, for the times I refer to the last exit, a rare Speedball Jam?

vv- Daniel did not have great desire to repeat the same things, you know better than me as a member of my fan club because I have upset all my musical past, I have given the soul and I got crumbs, I do not mean to Kiss me referring to my musical creation that it was the Invasion and what they have achieved, there is a project still in progress and non-linear prefer not fully express myself, I understand many things. The project already has a name that will be very familiar, but it is time to say it.

2) Vinnie Ok, then try to switch to another question, which I think is very important for you ... How do you start with the fans of Kiss, too much of your fans?

VV, who know me know that my fans are the most extreme of the musical Kiss and who follows me does not want to waste but tracks of pure adrenaline and vocalist fits perfectly with my current sound!

3) You give us the information about the line-up?

vv- At the moment no, because I'm changing a bit 'of things, but why do not you talk more about me and my fans?

4) Of course, Vinnie, but let me make you more questions, the new demo What has led to a stylistic and timing?

vv-The difficulty is ripropormi to my fans who contact me often and for some personal problems I can not answer at all. The times are not short for me, because I want to propose a major project and not a little, so I'll take the time necessary, but you already know my demo and you know the quality! The style is certainly superior to Euphoria, I'm playing my future!

5) The Records metaLUN what happened?

vv-The end forming multiple labels!

6) Ok do not want to talk, then let's talk about your book and content.

vv-I confirm that the book is finished and I wrote everything with my hands, it has been my debut with Kiss the Vinnie Vincent Invasion, my personal life (which now I do not want to talk about because it is extremely painful from 98 onwards ) and the death of Eric Carr besides my new artistic projects.

7) Two questions in one: the number of concerts with Kiss and minutes played your part in each one.

vv- 98 concerts, and each about 16 minutes as a soloist at all, but now we move on to what I asked you?

8) I do this in a moment, but at least I give you two more questions, whose answer to know a bit 'all, but for me it is important that you reiterate for my magazine, the first is on the cover of your absence 'Creatures Of The Night album in which you played as well as being authored in some songs, KISS.

vv. In fact there was no picture, Ace Frehley, has been a way as any to not give value to me, maybe I scared, I do not know, but some things I have clarified with them for years, so no lodging and no hard feelings, I I am sure of one thing only, they remain a great band, but I left them something that goes beyond words and texts, but the music is enough for me! The rest has been resolved in other ways.

9) I understand, talking about the new beautiful model of your guitar?

vv- It 'been a great job, give any information found suEdRomanGuitars.com

10) Vinnie Ok we move on to what you asked me several times, go to freewheel:

vv- Grazie Dani, today is Sunday, January 18 and it was the same day, but in September, which gave way to Euphoria, whoever follows me is great, because now more than ever I have acquired a superior technique to the past and my sword is ready to cut to the heart of new fans, I am happy of your letters, and soon you will see me back on MTV like a big rock star, I assure you that the new cd will be a great job, I promise!

11) Vinnie I believe your every word, but you want it in the next quarter with less vague interview, ok?!

vv- Ok, I want to return my Kicking Ass!
(Daniela Fiore)
doublev

Post by doublev »

not true. sorry. vinnie has made it clear to me personally that he never gives interviews. there is no way to contact him until I did almost a year ago.

if this is vinnie it is made up from old interviews, not 2009.

vinnie is not on facebook either.

But i am 100% sure virtually no interview with vinnie is real. There are lots of people faking to be vinnie and many of us have been fooled. I have spoken on the phone with him and know 100% for sure it was and is him, but the others are not real.

As much conflict as I have had with Vinnie, I still do not think that it is fair to fake interviews or have these guys fake to be Vinnie.

I am not saying Marco is lying, but who ever is telling him this is!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

as much conflict as i have had with vv in recent months... i love the guy as with all of us he has been a hero for 25 plus years. I would love nothing more than him to come back and do it well and be honest and cool. And I can not stand these imposters. A faked interview from 10 years ago keeps popping up as fact and this guy on facebook needs to be stopped.. he has fooled very famous musicians into think its vinnie. I wish I was still working with vv and I would see to that guy.

We all love vinnie, even if we get dumped on. But the music and playing speaks louder than everything, and I know deep down vv is great person as he was when we first spoke. Its just communication and other things that get in the way.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Yet Vinnie comes after the people with good intentions and that seek the truth and lets the imposters that can really hurt him get away with it. :? :? :?
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

he is very controlling and i understand that your name is out their and its fucked up that people drag it through the dirt. I understand that and have sympathy with him for that, but what he did to me and all of us did nothing but make things way worse. I just don't get it. He should come out and say it was all a big mistake and try to explain.. but no we will get lies and have suxieq try and push our buttons in some sick twisted joke.. but again it can be healed with some love, care and honesty and maybe a little time.
Last edited by doublev on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

22 years and counting

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

i said to him it may have been a cool idea to put some new music on the guitar ad so people truly believe its real. I don't think it went down well. so many people thought that video was a home made fake and i thought my point was valid. even a 3 second snippet. I felt like i should be honest because you will get some yes men who really are ultimatley not very helpful.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

We are definitely NOT yes men. He needs to trust his fan's judgement. We can and are still willing to help him but...

Imagine if Kiss did that. We wouldn't have had to buy all of the inconsistent nonsense that they have released throughout their career.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

i just felt it was helpful to put my 2c in occasionally.obviously thats not what v wanted. i didn't do it more than once or twice anyway.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

He could've just said "Thanks but No Thanks". It sounds like he was offended that you dared to suggest something.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

well, i don't know for sure. i suggested the youtube ad and he seemed cool with that but it seemed that suggesting the music may have been too far. i don't know for sure. I still think it would have been a good idea.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Dino, it was a GREAT idea!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

He would have had so much interest if he had done that.
marcorocknrollz80s

doublev wrote:not true. sorry. vinnie has made it clear to me personally that he never gives interviews. there is no way to contact him until I did almost a year ago.

if this is vinnie it is made up from old interviews, not 2009.

vinnie is not on facebook either.

But i am 100% sure virtually no interview with vinnie is real. There are lots of people faking to be vinnie and many of us have been fooled. I have spoken on the phone with him and know 100% for sure it was and is him, but the others are not real.

As much conflict as I have had with Vinnie, I still do not think that it is fair to fake interviews or have these guys fake to be Vinnie.

I am not saying Marco is lying, but who ever is telling him this is!!

not this interview is not on facebook, I posted this interview, after I read this on a site of an Italian journalist, I know that Vinnie does not use facebook ^ ^
doublev

Post by doublev »

vinnie has made it clear he never gives interviews. i think this is 100% not true uless he can prove it.
marcorocknrollz80s

[quote="doublev"]vinnie has made it clear he never gives interviews. i think this is 100% not true uless he can prove it.[/quote

i had hoped :roll:
doublev

Post by doublev »

the one thing I believe is Vinnie has not given an interview since eurphoria and the kiss expos.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Marco,

I believe that your post says that you have an unreleased Vinnie demo. Would you have a problem sharing it? Maybe you have something we don't have . :shock: :shock: :shock:

NEWBEGINNINGS
marcorocknrollz80s

tell me the name, maybe I'm missing
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

You said that you have a demo that few have. :?: :?: :?:

NEWBEGINNINGS
marcorocknrollz80s

if you mean allintervista not made it myself hahah, but I remember the reporter said that one of the tracks is called new yor new york or new york, if you talk about another thing please remember where I've written
doublev

Post by doublev »

those songs are not real .. robert and andre confirmed that they were not vv demos.
marcorocknrollz80s

doublev wrote:those songs are not real .. robert and andre confirmed that they were not vv demos.

I repeat, sin :(
doublev

Post by doublev »

Simmons will get his assed sued if he posts pictures of people based on ip addresses. hackers can fake or use other peoples ip's with ease.
marcorocknrollz80s

I have a question by Farr to you all, I posted this song, and I was stuck a fake, I this song I found on a link that I have to find and show you, I do not know, but the question is, Vinnie Vincent this is for you or not?

doublev

Post by doublev »

marco, i love you man.. just being repetitive for some reason. i think i sometimes fall into the asshole trap, but hopefully i stop myself and say sorry..like now.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Marco, That is not Vinnie. Can't you hear the accent ? :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
marcorocknrollz80s

I swear that I have found this song on iTunes, with all rights, I'm looking for the link but not find it, belonging to all that, that people need to invent bullshit? They have nothing to do in their shitty life?

if so have fun, they're really bad with the brain XD
marcorocknrollz80s

doublev wrote:marco, i love you man.. just being repetitive for some reason. i think i sometimes fall into the asshole trap, but hopefully i stop myself and say sorry..like now.

DO NOT WORRY, IF YOU REPEAT, MORE AND MORE INFORMATION FROM ME I appreciate you;)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Awwww. That was sweet !!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

NEWBEGINNINGS
marcorocknrollz80s

poserboy71 wrote:Awwww. That was sweet !!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

APARTMENTS ALL, but Vinnie Nobody knows where is it? POSSIBLE No one can find, or know anything about it? Would be a great, SELUSIONE KNOW THAT NOTHING is coming out AGAIN, I'D BE HAPPY EVEN IF remastered DALINFERNO GUITAR, I LOVE YOUNG BLOOD Goran Edman OVER THE OTHER, I HOPE AT LEAST GOING OUT IN THE REPRINT IF HE DOES NOT WANT TO MAKE A NEW ALBUM (EXCUSE MY WRITING but do not speak English well
marcorocknrollz80s

I'm sure you've already heard this
teej

Post by teej »

yep .. it just shows how much more a tallented singer Robert was .. Mark was way out of his depth
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
marcorocknrollz80s

good night to all ;))))
teej

Post by teej »

later man
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

teej wrote:yep .. it just shows how much more a tallented singer Robert was .. Mark was way out of his depth
AGREED :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

marcorocknrollz80s wrote:I have a question by Farr to you all, I posted this song, and I was stuck a fake, I this song I found on a link that I have to find and show you, I do not know, but the question is, Vinnie Vincent this is for you or not?

Hi Marco,
Here is Wolfgang from Germany speaking (my father is living in Cariati Calabria).
This is not Vinnie, this is a German KISS tribute band from Munich singing Lick IT Up.
:)
Where are you from Italy??
doublev

Post by doublev »

wolfgang. i have family from Paola di Calabria, Gerace and Regio di Calabria. I think one of our members is from Taranto in Puglia but I forget who?? PS I don't speak much Italian only know food and directions.. my dad's family were from the German speaking part of Italy but I never picked up Italian or German.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

doublev wrote:wolfgang. i have family from Paola di Calabria, Gerace and Regio di Calabria. I think one of our members is from Taranto in Puglia but I forget who?? PS I don't speak much Italian only know food and directions.. my dad's family were from the German speaking part of Italy but I never picked up Italian or German.
Ah, they are from Südtirol. In Südtiraol they are speaking German and Italy. Very interesting!! Taranto is the neighborhood from Cariati. Who is this person??? Why you don't have visited Germany or Italy? If you want to visit the roots of your family you're welcome here!!
I don't speak much Italian too but my woman is from Rom. She speaks German and Italian both.
Look at this picture - last year taken in Cariati
My dad and my youngest sister with me