Closing of Doublev Forum and no new music; we are to blame

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev

Post by doublev »

i lived in Italy for a year (5 years ago while I was on the pyro board). My dad's family from Bolzano (Bolzen), but have roots in Calabria and Potenza. I only know the Italian I needed. My mother is also half Italian from Biella in the foothills of the alpi.

If you give me a break on my teeth issues I would love to see my roots (only joking) .
ankh

Post by ankh »

Cool.Puglia is very nice.I'm just back form Allgau.The colors of autumn in Germany are wonderful.

Been in sudtirol for vacation when i was younger,my dentist did take profit from my love of apfelstrudel :lol:
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

ankh wrote:Cool.Puglia is very nice.I'm just back form Allgau.The colors of autumn in Germany are wonderful.

Been in sudtirol for vacation when i was younger,my dentist did take profit from my love of apfelstrudel :lol:
LOL

If anyone from this forum want to see the alps, Italy or Germany, feel free and send me an email!

I'll be your tracking guide
:D
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

doublev wrote:i lived in Italy for a year (5 years ago while I was on the pyro board). My dad's family from Bolzano (Bolzen), but have roots in Calabria and Potenza. I only know the Italian I needed. My mother is also half Italian from Biella in the foothills of the alpi.

If you give me a break on my teeth issues I would love to see my roots (only joking) .
Bolzano is one of my favorite cities in Südtirol Italy!!!
I was there many times with my family and also with my wife. And I will stay there with my son :)
doublev

Post by doublev »

i lived in Biella, which is a quiet civil place but my mail man was black mailing me. basically if i didn't give him 50 euro I didn't get my mail. When I went to the post office to complain I never got any mail for the last 6 months and he came round shouting at me in Italian, most of what I had no idea what he was saying. I love Italy however. I like the differences in food from town to town and as many of you know I am a big coffee fanatic. But no Capuccino!! only Caffe Doppio please!! Funny since I have been working in the UK there are lots of Italians in London and the food is now much better.. in fact some places as good or better.
marcorocknrollz80s

Post by marcorocknrollz80s »

wolfgang161272 wrote:
marcorocknrollz80s wrote:I have a question by Farr to you all, I posted this song, and I was stuck a fake, I this song I found on a link that I have to find and show you, I do not know, but the question is, Vinnie Vincent this is for you or not?

Hi Marco,
Here is Wolfgang from Germany speaking (my father is living in Cariati Calabria).
This is not Vinnie, this is a German KISS tribute band from Munich singing Lick IT Up.
:)
Where are you from Italy??
rome ;)
marco amedei ,administrator vinnie vincent italian fans
VVWarrior82

Re: Closing of Doublev Forum and no new music; we are to bla

Post by VVWarrior82 »

I never really wanted to share the story, because I didn't care to do his image anymore harm than he was already generating at the time, but it's pretty much true he's always been a trifle unbalanced like this.

In '96, when he was doing the expo shows, I was playing with a tribute band and to honor him since he was there, we had done up the set list to include songs from CON, LIU, and I believe a rendition of Back On The Streets. Instead of garnering praise, he threw a shit fit that we played LIU songs and an Invasion one in make-up, and pretty much lambasted all of us with some very cold comments and negativity.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hi Man,

Wow, please do tell us more about your experiences with Vinnie, that's what this place is about, good or bad.

Great to hear from you.

Vic
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

sounds like him.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

VVWarrior82 wrote:I never really wanted to share the story, because I didn't care to do his image anymore harm than he was already generating at the time, but it's pretty much true he's always been a trifle unbalanced like this.

In '96, when he was doing the expo shows, I was playing with a tribute band and to honor him since he was there, we had done up the set list to include songs from CON, LIU, and I believe a rendition of Back On The Streets. Instead of garnering praise, he threw a shit fit that we played LIU songs and an Invasion one in make-up, and pretty much lambasted all of us with some very cold comments and negativity.
Pyromessiah!
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery and he was wrong in his crazy reaction! He has surely over the years brought a lot of negativity on himself from 100% of his own actions.

Keep the faith and we are glad that you have returned and hope that you will stay and contribute often

Kev
VVV

Post by VVV »

The messiah lives!! 8)
metatron

Post by metatron »

wow VVWarrior82, thank you for sharing. Don't take it personal the way VV acts. VV is one screwed up unit.
We all know it & I bet VV knows it too. And if we are to blame for 'Closing of Doublev Forum and no new music' then we did something great. We stopped others getting ripped off by VV.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
VVWarrior82

Post by VVWarrior82 »

Honestly, giving the lawsuits or whatever the hell was going on at the time, I can see why it bothered him. It was just as biazarre turn of character.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

This is vv. Nice for a short time and them this happens
Same story with virtually everyone
Bye Bye