5 ?'s for Jack

News and information from 2018 onwards
jesternjeff

5 ?'s for Jack

Post by jesternjeff »

Although he didn't really answer all the questions I give Jack credit for responding back !

Jeff :
So what your saying is your not sure ? Who would know if it is digitally remastered. I thought you might be aware as it was your band. Jack Im on a Vinnie Vincent forum and we are always looking at getting answers from past / present people who surrounded themselves around him. If you can, could you answer 5-6 questions on Vinnie and the Treasure album for me ?

What was your experience like working w/ Vinnie on that album ?

When have you spoke w/ Vinnie last ?

How did you come into the band / who was the last to join ?

What are you doing these days musically ?

Jack Scarangella :
Hi jeff, hope this letter finds you in the best of health..great spirits, and rockin! I remember after I recorded the last two records with Felix (Cavaliere) Felix and I were rehearsing some songs in his home in Danbury CT...when Felix wanted me to hear this tape of a guitar player named Vinnie Cusano,that Vinnie had sent to Felix. After listening to the tape, I was blown away by his extrodinary guitar playing, and his purely musical ability! It was soon after that Felix invited Vinnie over to meet me and we jammed and instantly their was an exciting sound that we created together..three vital links playing effortlessly together!!Soon after that we started rehearsing and preparing for the album..One day Felix (Cavaliere) came in to rehearsal and said he has the name of our band, from a dream he had the night before..he said ''Treasure'' both Vinnie and I loved it! With my heartpulse on the drums..Felix's legendary voice and world popularity..Vinnie's immaculate ability on guitar! Treasure was born! and we loved eachother and had so much fun together laughing and enjoying creating such a soulful miticulous soaring Rock n Roll pulse flowing throughout the record! That is still being dicovered by a new generation!

Jeff :
Thanks Jack, the guy's on the forum appreciated your last response as Im sure they will love this one too. You forgot to mention what your up to these days as I know a lot of us would like to know ? Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a back seat pass to the days of old and here's to a bright future w/ many new stories to be told !
poserboy71

Re: 5 ?'s for Jack

Post by poserboy71 »

Well done brother Jeff !!!! :D :D :D :D
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

jack is a good guy. I love his positivity. I really think Treasure is the only band that VV left on good terms. Vinnie has been friends with them ever since and Felix is what brought Vinnie to Tennessee.
Bye Bye
Iceman75

Post by Iceman75 »

Awesome!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nice work Jeff and thanks Jack, what a nice guy.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

Im thinking Felix would be fun to interview next !
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

i spoke to Felix a while back. He said some nice things about VV. They are friends and he has been with VV during his ups and downs.

An interviewer did speak to him last year and it was kept confidential.

Give it a shot though.. would be great.
Bye Bye

Post by 1031 »

Nice job !!
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"