Robert Fleishman new interview

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

From Kiss Army Colombia (sorry with google translate). http://www.kissarmycolombia.com/2012/07 ... t.html?m=1
Kiss Army Colombia: For those who do not know in Colombia, tell us who you are.
Robert Fleischman: I grew up in Torrance, California near the beach, had an older brother was 8 years older than I was already fascinated by the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, The Who, the Kinks. I wrote my first song at age 13. After Christmas I got a tape recorder. The turned on and sing along with the discs. So I learned to sing. Years later I became the singer of the band Journey. There I wrote some successes, Wheel in the sky, anytime, winds of march, all for you. I recorded and toured with them. I left because of problems of managers. Shortly after I recorded my first solo album, called Perfect Stranger, the Arista label. And I was opening act for Van Halen, Boston, Sammy Hagar, among others. I was a writer for Almo Irving Publishing for 3 years. Later I met Adam Mitchel composior who wrote songs with Paul Stanley. Vinnie somehow knew Adam and asked him if he knew any singer, Adam then recommended me to Vinnie.

"Robert Fleischman with Vinnie Vincent"

Kiss Army Colombia: Have you had contact with Vinnie?
Robert Fleischman: I have not had contact with him in many years.

Kiss Army Colombia: How were the recordings with Vinnie?
Robert Fleischman: We had fun recording vocals for the album Invasion. The first day I started the vocals on the album, Vinnie cabin covered with posters of playboy voices, that was funny. Mixing the album was a nightmare.

Kiss Army Colombia: Why did you separate from Vinnie Vincent Invasion?
Robert Fleischman: I left because I did not like invasion manager Vinnie. There are also many things that Vinnie did in the past.

Kiss Army Colombia: You had contact with Vinnie after leaving the group?
Robert Fleischman: Vinnie called me after he was fired from his own band. And I said I had a new deal and to please work with him. Soon we went to the studio and record of Fire Rocks. It was fun. But then things got worse again, Vinnie began to offer the songs to different record labels without the label that signed him knowing. They found out and cut our project.

Kiss Army Colombia: Vinnie would work with again?
Robert Fleischman; No, I have no plans to work with him again!!
I am very busy working with my new band .... The sky
Bye Bye
doublev2

Re: Robert Fleishman new interview

Post by doublev2 »

so its confirmed that VV was shopping around while signed to Enigma.. how fucking stupid. We had heard rumours of this.
Kiss Army Colombia: You had contact with Vinnie after leaving the group?
Robert Fleischman: Vinnie called me after he was fired from his own band. And I said I had a new deal and to please work with him. Soon we went to the studio and record of Fire Rocks. It was fun. But then things got worse again, Vinnie began to offer the songs to different record labels without the label that signed him knowing. They found out and cut our project.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, that behavior is bad for business!
Commander in chief - VVF Army