spyder

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev

spyder

Post by doublev »

Spyder replied to at least two emails from vvirtual to members that I have had had forwarded to me. This means if we believe what hes says that he is not vinnie, then i have overwhealming evidence that spyder was then pretdnding to be Vinnie in his emails to me. I have decided because he confirmed he is not Vinnie then its is fine to publish everything that he sent me from vvirtual. Also I will also try to get the domain name back because I must have given it to spyder and been frauded. Spyder even said his wife is Diane cusano. Also either spyder is frauding vinnies lawyer or vinnies lawyer told me that vvirtual was Vinnie yet he knew it was Eric or Chris spyder. I think vin needs to know spyder is using Vinnies name and take action. So I am happy now to post all posts from spyder . and consider my actions against spyder. Eric , Chris spyder .[/u]
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

YIKES!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Bring it on Dino. Show us the stuff!!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

So basically you gave the domain and DoubleV board to the person behind the vvirtual email address who was Vinnie when dealing with you etc and now the person behind vvirtual is saying they are Spyder.

Something is going down, and I mean "DOWN TOWN"..... :shock:

We need to see these emails. I never bothered emailing that address, I didn't know what to say to a cranky old man who probably hates me anyway.
Possio

Post by Possio »

It´s like, how much weirder could something get and the answer
is: Non.

Perhaps the perpetrator has a multiple personality disorder
and does not even know themselfs who is doing the
act from time to time?....

/O
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

awesome
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I've written to VVIRTUAL at least three times with no response. DICK.

Rick -PB71-
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
metalx

Post by metalx »

I wrote to VVIRTUAL complaining about being kicked out of the site and the next day I was back in. Have been kicked again but whatever. Whoever is running that site does not deserve my loyalty, respect or money so fuck em.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Hi. Just traveled from England to Belgium via France to pick up a new Russian made suv. A lada niva and came back in same day I am an idiot but what the hell. At 80 miles per hour I couldn't hear the radio which was on full. I will be cruising the highways with ear plugs from now on. Give me a few days with the spyder emails.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I think Dino is actually Vinnie !!! He promises things to us and then tells us to WAIT !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Dino, That is a brilliant way of looking at the situation. I'm looking forward to standing next to the fan when the shit hits it !!! :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Man! A Lada??? Jeez you are a brave man D! I have more respect for you than ever! ( Or is that pity???) LOL
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I'm sure Lada's have gotten a LOT better since we saw them in Oz in the 80's.....I remember them....in a bad way, ha ha...
doublev

Post by doublev »

It is better than the 80s one. But only a little. Looks the same
VVV

Post by VVV »

"From time to time I must clean the house of the nasty little rats and cockroaches lurking in the shadows claiming to know this or that. I do not put up with any bullshit. This forum is not a social club where "fans" can slam and damn VINNIE VINCENT. This forum is the only true and reliable source of information regarding news and upcoming events on VINNIE VINCENT. Spyder"

LOL

As if no one from the former artist's end (all-inclusive) doesn't lurk here. What hypocrisy.

BTW, who would want to follow the rants and abuse over there anyway led by the former artist? When I see Eddie Trunk in person tonght I'll fill him in on the details of what's been going on.
doublev

Post by doublev »

let Ed Trunk know he can talk to me. A lot of people have been emailing me recently. Kiss Asylum were one but I know little about them.
doublev

Post by doublev »

the cockroaches are his oldest followers. so basically a fan is a cockroach to vinnie. he only want new fans who dont ask questions and want to pay 8k for a guitar.
VVV

Post by VVV »

doublev wrote:let Ed Trunk know he can talk to me. A lot of people have been emailing me recently. Kiss Asylum were one but I know little about them.
If and when I get to him I'll tell him to expect your email and I'll give you his addy.

He actually addressed the former artist on his TV show on VH-1 Classic "That Metal Show" during a former episode. He questioned his whereabouts after he fielded a question from the audience. If HE wasn't interested, he surely wouldn't have posed the question.
doublev

Post by doublev »

he wants to run a forum as if it were a website. he can not set up a website on his own so he wants the forum but to run it without comment or comment that he fakes.

he lurks here 24/7 i assure you and his lawyer knows he is faking usernames on his board as he knows his real email address is the one on the board.

why he would want to loose fans is beyond me. he has such little following as it is. if he is going to fall out with fans then someone close to him should be kind enough to pull him aside and tell him to stop looking at comments. He doesn't need to know what people are saying and all of us were only saying good things until he deleted us.

He needs some one to really stand up to him and tell him he is acting like a maniac. he must not have this kind of help.

i have never known someone want to loose his best fans and then call them cockroaches. he is not see straight at all.
Last edited by doublev on Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
VVV

Post by VVV »

There's always myspace designed with a disabled comment area.

Baby steps...
VVV

Post by VVV »

Maybe I'll bring the VVV down to AC and have Carlos plug it in on "Round N' Round"?

He's a Ratt too ya know :lol:
doublev

Post by doublev »

yes, myspace, thats what he should do but he wants to hide behind alias's . so we will have a new set of lies and a new can of worms.

it seems like he was a happy can of worms before he got involved in the forum and guitar etc. just a nice happy can of worms happy to be a can of worms. now the can is open it turns out the worms were boa constrictors. stranglin' the fuck out of everyone.
doublev

Post by doublev »

not sure what the ratt thing is , sounds funny but i no nothing about Ratt, I used to like the drummer and lead guitar player, but i doubt i would like the drummer as much these days now I'm a jazz bepop snob.
doublev

Post by doublev »

VVV is the lasy guy he should have deleted. VVV is the new Mike Varney if you ask me. Soon he will be the godfather to all the great guitar players.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Drew if you let Carlos Cavazo touch that guitar make sure that he isn't wearing one of those big metal belt buckles! LOL!
doublev

Post by doublev »

remember anyone can talk about spyder as much as they want without fear of lawyers letters as he is Eric Anderson from WI or Chris as he ands Suzie used to talk about him. so talk away to SPYDER or SUZIE no problem. lol
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I'm divorced. I fear nothing anymore !!! :lol: Bring on the lawyers !!! MINE ARE MORE POWERFUL. :P

NEWBEGINNINGS
VVV

Post by VVV »

"Spyder" = Spy der or "Spy that..." for our German fans (cockroaches) :lol:
doublev

Post by doublev »

i would love to visit the lawyer on this. I have lots of options but I don't live in the states. he is very careful not to use my name you notice. i am the former moderator. lol
doublev

Post by doublev »

vinnie is on the wait list to get genesimmons.com and he owns many kiss domains too. He has over 100 domains registered to his account.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

He wants everyone to pay 8k for a guitar so he can maintain all his domains!!

I have worked out his plan. Eventually he will own ALL the domains and the whole internet. Then he can enforce his censorship on comments and thoughts about him as we'll have nowhere else to go.

It will be a world of "buy this and shut up"..... :roll:
VVV

Post by VVV »

Eddie and I talked last night for about 10 minutes. I told him about what was going on. I told him about the guitar, the forthcoming "new" music, and what happened to the old forum. He would "love" have him on his "That Metal Show" on VH-1 if V ever decided to come forward. We both agreed that, and as I've stated before, there is no sense to releasing any music, or even a guitar, without first addressing the public. Unless he decides to step forward, everything else is blather as far as I see it. I guess V and his lawyer(s) know best though?! :P
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Thanks Drew, Very cool. Did you pass along Dino's info?

NEWBEGINNINGS
VVV

Post by VVV »

Vice versa, Dino has E.T.'s info. :wink: :D
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

WOW, I feel bad for the liars. WAIT... ... NO I DON'T !!!

YOU ,yes YOU, are gonna get it from all angles you fucking lying piece of shit. There is still a small piece of me that doesn't want to believe YOU (Vinnie) are behind this BUT the facts are present within this group and the time is coming for vindication from your accusations. YOU have been given chances and you still have a small window of opportunity to come clean.For everyone's sake ,I hope you are man enough to do so. For many reasons we still love you and it actually PAINS me to have to realize a long time hero isn't the person I hoped he would be. Thanks .

I'm calling you out like I would to a member of my family.
DO THE RIGHT THING ALREADY !!! People are still willing to have a good relationship with you.

Rick-PB71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

amen brother ...
doublev

Post by doublev »

everyone has read the stories but i didn't think it would extend to fans and i kind of figured the boxset thing was something out of his control but now i am not as sure.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Exactly my thoughts. The thing is ,he isn't struggling.Just look at his properties. I've fooled myself long enough. How many box sets could he have sold ? At over a hundred dollars a pop for cassette tapes !!! He could've (and still can !!!) dubbed those tapes and sent them off to the fans but he chose to be a lazy crook and fuck people out of their money.

There are just too many stories that I chose to ignore and not believe. IT ALL ADDS UP !!! I am sickened and extremely sad that anyone is even capable of this. He has brought this on himself and deserves the repercussions. Vinnie has purposely attempted to hurt us and it will not go unpunished. Fear not Vinnie ,your health and safety will hopefully only prosper , BUT YOUR REPUTATION WILL BE CEMENTED !!! PROMISE !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

he may have not sold too many. i always thought he could have been taking pre orders to fund the release and maybe he didn't get many. dont forget it was a slow slow period for 80s metal back then. this is what i guessed happened but now i am not so sure.
doublev

Post by doublev »

talk and interviews are cheap from vinnie. he needs to put out some music and then speak to someone like ed trunk but i firmly believe vv has a no interview policy these days.
new music, then the hype , is the way to go. not hype before and we sit waiting until it gets pushed back over again and then does not happen.

p.s. what happened to teej?
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev wrote:Hi. Just traveled from England to Belgium via France to pick up a new Russian made suv. A lada niva and came back in same day I am an idiot but what the hell. At 80 miles per hour I couldn't hear the radio which was on full. I will be cruising the highways with ear plugs from now on. Give me a few days with the spyder emails.
Dino, your Indian Jones aren't you :!: :D .
Are in the search for the lost city of V's sanity? Maybe you'll find those missing VV box sets :!: :D .
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:Exactly my thoughts. The thing is ,he isn't struggling.Just look at his properties. I've fooled myself long enough. How many box sets could he have sold ? At over a hundred dollars a pop for cassette tapes !!! He could've (and still can !!!) dubbed those tapes and sent them off to the fans but he chose to be a lazy crook and fuck people out of their money.

There are just too many stories that I chose to ignore and not believe. IT ALL ADDS UP !!! I am sickened and extremely sad that anyone is even capable of this. He has brought this on himself and deserves the repercussions. Vinnie has purposely attempted to hurt us and it will not go unpunished. Fear not Vinnie ,your health and safety will hopefully only prosper , BUT YOUR REPUTATION WILL BE CEMENTED !!! PROMISE !!!
That post is so brutally "spot on" that there is nothing really to add other than to confirm that you nailed it with bullseye accuracy.
Eddie Trunk looks to be a nice guy but can you imagine if he deviated from the script and said so Vinnie what do you say to the hundreds of fans that you screwed out of your archives.
I would love to see that!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Slayer, love your Avatar, Photo. I call that the 'maintain the rage' :x look :!: :D
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I've seen That Metal Show, the Ace one was interesting. What did he think of Tommy in his old job? Honest answer would have been, "well Eddie, truth be known I fucked up. Again. I can't be professional, it's just a habit of mine.

Anyhow, I digress. I got in touch with Eddie through his website shortly after this place became live but never heard back from him.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Slayer wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:Exactly my thoughts. The thing is ,he isn't struggling.Just look at his properties. I've fooled myself long enough. How many box sets could he have sold ? At over a hundred dollars a pop for cassette tapes !!! He could've (and still can !!!) dubbed those tapes and sent them off to the fans but he chose to be a lazy crook and fuck people out of their money.

That post is so brutally "spot on" that there is nothing really to add other than to confirm that you nailed it with bullseye accuracy.
Eddie Trunk looks to be a nice guy but can you imagine if he deviated from the script and said so Vinnie what do you say to the hundreds of fans that you screwed out of your archives.
I would love to see that!
First off , Thank you Uncle Kev ! I will be ripping parts of my quotes from this board for my PIECE DE RESISTANCE !!!

Secondly, That is the exact reason Vinnie will not give interviews. If anything he will post homemade interviews with carefully scripted questions and answers. Sad thing is Vinnie doesn't realize that the TRUTH will take him a lot farther.

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev wrote:the cockroaches are his oldest followers. so basically a fan is a cockroach to vinnie. he only want new fans who dont ask questions and want to pay 8k for a guitar.
Antonio 'Tony' Montana or/and Vinnie 'Vincenzo' Vincent wrote: Fuck Gaspar Gomez! And fuck the fuckin' Diaz brothers! Fuck 'em all! I bury those cockroaches!
You know what I'm taking about about, you fucking cockroach.
Okay Sosa; You wanna fuck with me? You fucking with the best! You wanna fuck with me? Okay. You little cockroaches... come on. You wanna play games? Okay, I play with you; come on. Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend! .
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Any more emails to share with the board? I think we're ready.... :shock:
doublev

Post by doublev »

I can think of no one in the world unless they were crack addicts that would fall out with fans over just about nothing.