August 2010 Interview with Vinnie Vincent

News and information from 2018 onwards
Streetbeat

August 2010 Interview with Vinnie Vincent

Post by Streetbeat »

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Brian Rademacher was setup by the fake Facebook Vinnie !
That little girl is playing games ...damn
Brian is real legit and he was setup by this facebook character
Props to Brian for trying !
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Fake or not that is just about how I would expect him to answer the questions that he did answer and the questions that he avoided are mostly predictable too.

If he were being honest I think that his response to what he liked best about his fans would be "their money" :-) LOL!

Honestly, this sounds JUST like the paranoid, untrusting, suspicious Vinnie Cusano that Dino, BT and Quentin have described. The vibe of the whole interview never sounded friendly. Vinnie should have asked for the questions in advance and told the interviewer that he wouldn't be discussing Kiss at this time and any other off limit subjects. He might have also given this poor guy a list of subjects that he would be happy to talk about but of course he didn't.

I would think that he would have be ok talking about the new guitar, who he likes to listen to currently, the sports that he likes to watch on TV or his favorite food? It's absolutely amazing to me how grateful this interviewer was to get this interview. If it were true it may be the most recent interview in ten or 12 years or so?
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

FAKE , it was done on Facebook chat with the fake daughter
thats all
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I can't believe this guy even posted that interview. Even if it was real ,it is a page of unanswered questions. GREAT READ !!! :lol:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yes, just like that 2002 interview Vinnie did with Goldmember. Yes i remember it. I remember it like it was yesterday;
Goldmember: So Vinnie, would you like a shmoke und a pancake?
V : No answer
Goldmember: A shmoke und a pancake. You know, a flapjack und a shigarette?
Goldmember: Shigar und a waffle?
Goldmember: Pipe und a crepe?
Goldmember: Bong und a blintz?
Goldmember: Well, then there ish no pleashing you.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The page has gone?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Yes,he realized he was fooled by that little girl pretending to be V's daughter but is nothing but a fan
doublev

Post by doublev »

Vinnie has had a long standing policy that he will never do interviews so all interviews will be fake.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

There is no need for interviews with no new product available.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, and why bother telling fans or anyone remotely interested in you what you are up to?.....publicity?...what a crazy idea..... :roll:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

That is basically what Spyder is reporting now. Vinnie will make announcements through him until there is an official website. Then Vinnie MIGHT make an announcement.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Fullshed

Post by Fullshed »

check out the thread on melodicrock.com/noticeboard on this

it's pretty dang perplexing...Supp the guy that did the interview is posting on it :?:
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Vinnie Vincent
Author: RockEyez
Date: 08-03-10 04:03

This was the very first time we EVER did an Instant Message interview. Most of our interviews are set up by PR companies like Chipsters. You can actually ask Andrew on our reputation. Everyone makes a mistake and this was mine.
Sorry and I apologize for the hidden identity of this person and Katie still claiming that is her dad. People who know me I am honesty and reputable and a caring person. This will be the last comment I make on the subject
sorry once again but it was a mistake. I will stick to phone interviews and PR firm company interviews...
Brian
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, like Vinnie would have a facebook page and if he did it would have that as his profile pic. How did Brian fall for that.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Even if it was really Vinnie, a journalist shouldn't print an interview with no answers. He didn't have proof(visual or aural or official web address) that he was asking questions of the real Vinnie Vincent . POOR KID.

NEWBEGINNINGS
kissdude92

Post by kissdude92 »

Slayer wrote:Vinnie Vincent
Author: RockEyez
Date: 08-03-10 04:03

This was the very first time we EVER did an Instant Message interview. Most of our interviews are set up by PR companies like Chipsters. You can actually ask Andrew on our reputation. Everyone makes a mistake and this was mine.
Sorry and I apologize for the hidden identity of this person and Katie still claiming that is her dad. People who know me I am honesty and reputable and a caring person. This will be the last comment I make on the subject
sorry once again but it was a mistake. I will stick to phone interviews and PR firm company interviews...
Brian
damn man! its all good though. I figured that it was not him so i IM'd whoever it was and was having a straight up normal convo with them. And then they said "My daughter wants me to get back into work" and i said "Which one? arent they twins?" and they said "No, i just have two daughters, but i have a twin sister". ??? Then im like "haha, ok. later VINNIE!" lol.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

They sure could have done a better job of faking Vinnie....

For starters, he has TWO daughters and he would like you to give him 8K for a guitar.
Quentin Aaron

Post by Quentin Aaron »

Personally I think there has been am imposter posing as V for yrs, and it's the same guy doing it. And its sick actually. This person seems to know how to go about it, and is pro at faking things, and knowing how to set it up. And people need to realize V DOES NOT DO INTERVIEWS!!!!! He never liked that kind of stuff, and people have told me when they would hang with him, he would ignore reporters most the time. That dates back to the 80's. 2) Why would he now do interviews with others when he has a forum? With that said does anyone still believe V does interviews?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I'm sure he's not giving interviews, but I also think this stance is not helping him at all. He needs to address his fan base somehow and tell us what's happening.

Of course, if he's actually crazy, then not doing interviews is a good way to keep that covered up.
VVV

Post by VVV »

Quentin Aaron wrote:Personally I think there has been am imposter posing as V for yrs, and it's the same guy doing it. And its sick actually. This person seems to know how to go about it, and is pro at faking things, and knowing how to set it up. And people need to realize V DOES NOT DO INTERVIEWS!!!!! He never liked that kind of stuff, and people have told me when they would hang with him, he would ignore reporters most the time. That dates back to the 80's. 2) Why would he now do interviews with others when he has a forum? With that said does anyone still believe V does interviews?
Guy or girl? IMHO, this is the person that "was" as least partially responsible for the fake emails I received posing as VV:

http://www.catholicplanet.com/articles/article23.htm

Andrea Nix
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

the fake Vinnie is back in facebook
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/prof ... 0873954988
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

VVV wrote:
Quentin Aaron wrote:Personally I think there has been am imposter posing as V for yrs, and it's the same guy doing it. And its sick actually. This person seems to know how to go about it, and is pro at faking things, and knowing how to set it up. And people need to realize V DOES NOT DO INTERVIEWS!!!!! He never liked that kind of stuff, and people have told me when they would hang with him, he would ignore reporters most the time. That dates back to the 80's. 2) Why would he now do interviews with others when he has a forum? With that said does anyone still believe V does interviews?
Guy or girl? IMHO, this is the person that "was" as least partially responsible for the fake emails I received posing as VV:

Andrea Nix

i remember that ...was the one vvi@aol or something ?
VVV

Post by VVV »

Yep! She wrote in pink too and always signed off:

Vinnie V.................................*
Streetbeat wrote:
VVV wrote:

Andrea Nix

i remember that ...was the one vvi@aol or something ?
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

she's the one ..and she was sick !
Quentin Aaron

Post by Quentin Aaron »

All the interviews are the same few questions if you really examine them. "How do you feel and Kiss", or mostly relating to Kiss. If V did an interview the fans would want to hear about his guitar skills, and not about Kiss anyways. But these interviews tend to be very predictable which gives the imposter an edge. This person knows the person conducting the interview is going to ask about Kiss, and the same few things. V doesn't do interviews, and was never into it. So if you think your getting a VV interview be sure to ask stuff only he would know that relate to his guitar stuff, and his music.
doublev

Post by doublev »

also the stupid inerview said VV wanted a second guitarist which could not be further from the truth. lol
Quentin Aaron

Post by Quentin Aaron »

I remember that one too! lol I immediately knew that was bs. I personally could never see him doing that again after Kiss. But musically he didn't need one, and the trio sounded just as big without a second guitarist.
doublev

Post by doublev »

also he would neve have a band. I think we have almost no chance of vv playing live again but i see no way he would have a band, and he would not consider it until a tour. I am still uncertain vv can still play, maybe he is injured. I don't know.