New Album, idk the accuracy of this....

News and information from 2018 onwards
kissdude92

New Album, idk the accuracy of this....

Post by kissdude92 »

I have gotten word from the "Vinnie Vincent Italian Fan Club" taht
Vinnie is supposed to release a new album with 2 singers soon. Anybody else hear about this>
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

If he releases Guitars from Hell some of the bootleg versions versions that I have heard included a couple of songs with Goran Edmon in addition to most of the songs that were sung by Robert Fleishman.

Examples would be the versions of the songs "Over You" and "My Love Goes With You" that were sung by Goran Edmon.

Let's see what happens but it remains to be seen whether Vinnie will release a new CD. I would guess that he would release a couple songs at a time available for paid download. I hope that he does this in partnership with a reputable 2nd Party like Amazon or Itunes.
Batman

Post by Batman »

Slayer wrote:If he releases Guitars from Hell some of the bootleg versions versions that I have heard included a couple of songs with Goran Edmon in addition to most of the songs that were sung by Robert Fleishman.

Examples would be the versions of the songs "Over You" and "My Love Goes With You" that were sung by Goran Edmon.

Let's see what happens but it remains to be seen whether Vinnie will release a new CD. I would guess that he would release a couple songs at a time available for paid download. I hope that he does this in partnership with a reputable 2nd Party like Amazon or Itunes.
if VV wants good sales..he should do that. Amazon, Itunes, Cdbaby.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, some songs have been done a few times with different vocalists, so anything is possible, including the fact that something may actually get released!

How do we get in touch with the Italian Fan Club? I've never heard of any ongoing Vinnie fan clubs, just the message boards.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
teej

Post by teej »

the Goran stuff is worse than being force fed camel shit
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Teej, tell us how you really feel man, don't hold back!!
teej

Post by teej »

haha sorry man .. I cant help but to be honest ;)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I prefer Robert singing Vinnie's stuff, he really gives it an aggressive edge that I think compliments the guitar work and the songs.

I prefer Robert over Vinnie singing because he can do the high stuff and kills at it.
teej

Post by teej »

I´m with you on that one totally .. I like nothing pre KISS that VV did but love everything appart from those demo´s with the camel poop haha ... Robert and VV are absolutely killer .. his singing is as unique as VV´s playing .. such a wasted combination .. oh to have been a fly on the wall of the recording sessions for both VVI and GFH
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Tell me about it Teej. 89/90 was still an exciting time as it was totally believable that this album was going to come out. Vinnie was working on it, it was going to be killer.

Then..... :cry:

ASG being so different in sound and production I wonder what Robert would have sounded like singing it. I really love ASG too, but Invasion is Number 1.

I'm a big Kiss fan of all their stuff but appreciate LIU like other Kiss fans don't, brilliant, brilliant Kiss record. Better then Creatures.

Paul says Creatures is better but he is wrong. It was a very good start but LIU was a better record.

After that they were still good but went down hill, while Vinnie went up.

Then Vinnie went down, ha ha.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Firstly what the fuck is the Italian vv fan club. I have a house in Italy so can I join?
Vv did say to me the Soto and edmon stuff would be released.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Doppio-v, ciao bello, come siete. Che cosa pensate, quel Vinnie Vince è pazzo nella testa o che cosa? :D
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
birnie

Post by birnie »

I vote VV convention for members on here only at doublev's place in Italy.
Woohoo!
Can't wait !
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

doublev wrote:Firstly what the fuck is the Italian vv fan club. I have a house in Italy so can I join?
Vv did say to me the Soto and edmon stuff would be released.
The Soto and Edmon stuff as well as Robert stuff? I guess he should release it all as it seems there won't be anything totally new in the future.
Batman

Post by Batman »

I love the Göran Edman stuff. His Youngblood demo is awesome 8)
doublev

Post by doublev »

Ha. Doppio v.
Unfortunately my place is not in a touristic place so I think some disappointment would occur. it was my grandfathers home when he was young . I have access to my uncles place in the south which is much better.

Can someone show me a link to the italian Vinnie Vincent fan club.
Sandimas

Post by Sandimas »

doublev wrote:Ha. Doppio v.
Unfortunately my place is not in a touristic place so I think some disappointment would occur. it was my grandfathers home when he was young . I have access to my uncles place in the south which is much better.

Yeah, so e can invite both of the members to join here...!
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev wrote:Ha. Doppio v.

DoppioV, I need 2 be careful what I say, VV a Pisano, He'll understand what I say & tell me to 'va funculo' :shock: . Maybe Alfonso Cusano owns the italian fan site :D
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

teej wrote:the Goran stuff is worse than being force fed camel shit
The JSS stuff is worse than the Edmon in my opinion.The JSS tunes ,vocally, are unlistenable to me while the Edmon vocals are solid. When it comes down to it , I prefer Robert or Vinnie on lead vocals !!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

No,No, Vinnie non capisce l'italiano ma è un'indennità se volete lavorare con lui.
Batman

Post by Batman »

poserboy71 wrote:
The JSS stuff is worse than the Edmon in my opinion.The JSS tunes ,vocally, are unlistenable to me while the Edmon vocals are solid. When it comes down to it , I prefer Robert or Vinnie on lead vocals !!
Who's Edmon...He's name is Edman...Göran Edman for christ sake :lol:
:evil:
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

doublev wrote:No,No, Vinnie non capisce l'italiano ma è un'indennità se volete lavorare con lui.
"About 4.30! But I don't think I'm gonna make it to ya party"!

Sorry! Saw Golden Child the other night! Forgive my English only stubbornness.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Batman wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:
Pick a finger !! :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Batman

Post by Batman »

poserboy71 wrote:
Batman wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:
Pick a finger !! :lol:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Thank GOD i swallowed my drink before I saw that or I would have sprayed the computer! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BELLY LAUGH!!!!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev wrote:No,No, Vinnie non capisce l'italiano ma è un'indennità se volete lavorare con lui.
Yes that would be right on the money. (meaning... the money he takes from for working 4 him)
doublev

Post by doublev »

Sorry bt. Edman. I wondered if vv will release. 'Thrill of the chase' that song was registered in 88. I am thinking that if it had been good he would have used it however
kissdude92

Post by kissdude92 »

Are you kidding me? Its a facebook group. Clam down a bit, thats why i pointed out the fact that i dont know if its accurate....
ankh

Post by ankh »

sorry to ask you so, you mean" e´una garanzia se volete lavorare con lui?" :?:
Spiacente, ma il gioco delle tre carte l´hanno inventato anni prima che Vinnie Q. nascesse. :wink:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

kissdude92 wrote:Are you kidding me? Its a facebook group. Clam down a bit, thats why i pointed out the fact that i dont know if its accurate....
Don't stress it, things are kind of tense sometimes. I found them on Facebook, never knew they existed, but they type in Italian, which makes sense, but I can't read it... :cry: Otherwise I'd join.
ankh

Post by ankh »

as a rule, i don´t have facebook, out of a choice, but if you need a traslation for amessage, i can help you out :wink: .As far as i´ve seen on the link posted somewhere else , some of them are portoguese, and one is from Argentina.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Thanks, it will be ok. I'll leave it be.
Batman

Post by Batman »

doublev wrote:Sorry bt. Edman. I wondered if vv will release. 'Thrill of the chase' that song was registered in 88. I am thinking that if it had been good he would have used it however
I remember that title. Sounds like a cool song..judging it by its name
Quentin Aaron

Post by Quentin Aaron »

Ho imparato alcune lingue e barare con un traduttore. Non posso parlare una parola, ma sto imparando a leggere almeno altre lingue
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Vedo QA. La rete di mistero che sudario su di noi è profondo davvero! I miei capezzoli esplodere di gioia! He he he
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev

Post by doublev »

most likely a lie but remember Vinnie said he wrote a tune for nightmare on elm street but he couldn't record it as he was on the road or was too busy so they used love kills. I thought maybe that tune was thrill of the chase. Does anyone remember about 9 years ago a member of pyro's board used to post all the tunes vv had copyrighted. I miss that guy. All facts and little talk unlike me lol
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I don't recall that guy Dino. I don't think there was anything else to use for Elm Street 4 other than a song from ASG.
doublev

Post by doublev »

I can not find the correct place to post this as I got to go. BUT I SPOKE TO ROBERT FLEICHMAN AND HE CONFIRMS THERE IS NO 'I LOVE NEW YORK' , 'DOUBLE INVASION' ETC. at least he didn't sing on it. I think the guy is confusing it with the Euphoria EP.
doublev

Post by doublev »

ha, maybe vinnie/spyder thinks we just enjoy him telling us over and over again that music is about to be released. he should say 'hold on everyone, i am about to announce that i am going to announce the new music is just around the corner, and then i'll say it again after that announcment and the i'll tell you for a 5th or 6th time the stupid guitar catalog is just around the corner, and then i'll tell you the same thing in a few months' such b.s. JUST TELL US WHEN THE MUSIC IS READY and when the catalog is ready.. if you don't want to look like an idiot.
I still think its sick to lie to your fans that you 'Vinnie' is not spyder. Way to go! lie to your fans!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's more than a bit of a joke that the "music" isn't even ready.....this shit should have been done and dusted in the 1990's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god, there should be a wealth of it ready to go, including live performances....

Wouldn't you think the "Box Set" masters were ready over a decade ago? Why not finally release them?
aqua111

Post by aqua111 »

Are there any news about that album so far? Is there even something new coming out from Vinnie?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The only news from the Vinnie "camp" is there is NO news.

Unless you call, "coming soon" news...... :?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

"If" there is any news worth telling, it will be on here too, where people can actually read it.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AMEN !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS