Tom Palecki is on his 60's ???
metatron

Post by metatron »

I think Jani Lane said it best when he sang,

Big talk is just talk
Unless, unless your backing it up
Big talk is cheap talk is
Only words unless you're backing it up
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev

Post by doublev »

i would bet tp is 50s or 60s. i think he is a good guy just caught in the middle.
doublev

Post by doublev »

i would think the hold up is not coming from tom.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Tom may not be doing it with any malice intended, but, he can only build them so fast .
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

i think suzieq should log back in and give us an update in her own way.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

what's the pleasure of leave us hanging ???
is this done on purpose or what ? its been too long
the good side of it is that now im saving more $$
at least i want to send a 50% deposit to make sure that guitar is coming outor something but i would send it to Mr.Palecki, now is there a way to contact himor at least put a press release or something ??????????
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Streetbeat wrote:what's the pleasure of leave us hanging ???
is this done on purpose or what ? its been too long
the good side of it is that now im saving more $$
at least i want to send a 50% deposit to make sure that guitar is coming outor something but i would send it to Mr.Palecki, now is there a way to contact himor at least put a press release or something ??????????
Sammy,
If you want this I hope that you get your guitar bro! I don't have any confidence in what I've seen so far. Please be careful with your money and who you trust regarding this guitar because I lost my money years ago and it was a fraction of your proposed investment.

Respectfully

K
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

What's up Slayer
It all depends on who's putting this guitar out
i would pay via paypal that covers just in case i dont receive it
but i need some sort of confirmation if this is on the works or not
silence is just no good !
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, they say silence is golden, but that only works for kids.

In the world of rock silence means your dead. Remember:

MADE 2 B PLAYED AT MAXIMUM VOLUME

Actions really do speak louder than words.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Genebaby wrote:
MADE 2 B PLAYED AT MAXIMUM VOLUME
Nicely said!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev

Post by doublev »

i would say its still happening as he has left the ad up on youtube.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

True, the ad is still up and it's been taken down before.

Too bad you can't post a comment in there. Vinnie loves a world like that, where the fans and people interested in his stuff just come to him with mouths sewn shut, unable to talk back.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

CLOSED WALLETS SPEAK REALLY FUCKING LOUD.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one Rick!! They sure do!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I will always try to show the man respect no matter what yet I am growing very tired of this "hurry up and wait" bullshit.

The product he is hyping better be BEYOND incredible or a lot of fans will be BEYOND pissed. I'm afraid he has set himself up to fail being that we already have a lot of the music and most of us can go to any guitar maker and have them build a quality knock off.

The way that Vinnie has us by the balls is that we want official product and an endorsed guitar.

He needs to be fair to all of us and realize that most people don't have the jobs and income they once had. Respect us.

If he just puts this product out without a direct nod to the people at the VVFF ,I will probably pass on giving him my cash. I wish more people( like Sammy**RESPECT**) wouldn't be so blinded by being a fan.

I grow more disgusted with this situation by the day.

NEWBEGINNINGS
birnie

Post by birnie »

I've been pretty impatient over the 'stay tuned' thing as we all have.....but, i thought it was made quite clear that it would come out in the Fall (which lasts 3 months so still do-able)
And also (was it in a Dino email from vv?) that it would be show cased at a NAMM show in January?
I could be wrong, but if that's true, why are we all still whining?

So for me, I'm happy to let it go and see what comes after January.
I've never seen any dates except for 'Fall' and the guitar show.
If that passes, then my whining will kick back in.

And, to add to that, can't we give Tom a freegan break?
None of this is his fault.
Just cause he won't answer questions when you want them doesn't make him a bad guy.

Birnie trying to 'still' stay positive. 8)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

For a dead guy you sure have a lot to say!! :D

All is good. Updates would be nice, but come February, will we still have heard nothing?

Let's hope not, and let's hope the guitars are there at NAMM to create a sensation in the guitar community.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Birnie is correct to a point. Palecki also has other guitars that I have called about and refuses to answer . He can tell the people that inquire about the VVV that a future announcement is pending. He should still be able to talk about the other guitars he builds OR is he only in the VVV business now? If he is under a gag order from Vinnie then I feel sorry for him putting everything into the Vinnie machine. I hope that his gamble pays off for all of us.

As for the promise of a Fall release, before that promise the time frame changed DAILY. As for the NAMM show, that information hasn't been made official. If Dino hadn't shared a PRIVATE e-mail with us ,we would be TOTALLY in the dark. ** SEE YOU AT NAMM**

Hype does not work like it used to. If an artist hints at something and does not deliver, people tend to move on. Luckily for Vinnie we are the "OLD SCHOOL LOYAL" type of fan.

I have not seen respect come from the side that it should start with: THE ARTIST SIDE. Yes, we have expressed our frustrations here at the VVFF but it doesn't take a genius to notice that a large majority of the posts still remain positive.

I encourage everyone on this forum to call the numbers and write the e-mails that are available to us . We need to show a demand for the product and demand some respect as well.

I remain positive through a veil of frustration and disgust.

NEWBEGINNINGS
birnie

Post by birnie »

It's just that we know that people are sensative and if 90% of comments are positive, 10% negative, i know which portion will be remembered. ( i think 90% is being generous aswell)

Who knows what is going thru Tom's business, and his head.

He;s a guitar manufacturer and if every tom/dick/harry rang just cause they like em, and not want to purchase, it would waste alot of his time. He needs buyers,
I know if i saw your number come up, 20 times now?, maybe more.
I be thinking "leave me alone already", no answer (if he can see your number) is a pretty obvious message.

And while I'm on my little rant....
I think it's quite natural for humans to assume the worst, and it very often gets spat back in there face with a "there you go!"Not that i'm expecting anything major, but i'm not assuming anything about Tom until the time comes and is posted on his site or heard from him directly
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

What we really need are updates. Build progress pics would be great.

Just saying "somethine" would be good PR for this project, so the whole world can know what's going on.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Like I said though, I am interested in his other guitars as well. Remember that someone put up that page on Tom's guitars? Some very cool sleek guitars.

When you have a business with potential customers, you answer ALL inquiries and act fucking gracious OR DON'T DO BUSINESS !!!
The funny thing is that other people from different States have called him and got treated the same.

As for the 10% negative posts, someone needs to develop a thicker skin. Imagine what the non-fans say when they are reminded of Vinnie.
When you think about it, to the average uneducated Kiss fan, Vinnie and Mark St. John are of equal importance and easily forgotten. Most don't know about the C.O.T.N. Tour that lasted less than half a year or about his work on Revenge. They don't know and don't care that other people are dressed as Ace and Peter. We ,being the true Vinnie fans, appreciate his musical offerings. WE GET IT !!!

I haven't ASSUMED the worst. I have responded to what we have been dealt SO FAR. I have NOT given up hope and I continue to dig for information.
I try to show everyone respect but I demand truth.
Birnie, to each their own . I dig where you are coming from but I will continue to do what I do. I'm not harming anyone or hurting our chances. I believe Vinnie to be intelligent enough to see that at face value.

Birnie, All of us have remained here for a reason. I don't like some things that people post yet it is not for me to scold them.
Just because someone is sensitive doesn't mean that you should kiss the ass that has thus far tended to shit on us. It is a two way street.

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Genebaby wrote:What we really need are updates. Build progress pics would be great.

Just saying "somethine" would be good PR for this project, so the whole world can know what's going on.
We would happily and eagerly spread the word.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Or would you be happier spread eagled Rick? :wink:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Who wouldn't ? :D :D :D