New Youtube Statement

News and information from 2018 onwards
metatron

Re: New Youtube Statement

Post by metatron »

This shit is insane.
Hi NoQuarter, nice avatar by the way.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
NoQuarter

Post by NoQuarter »

thank u very much metatron!

honestly,Vinnie creeps me out when he's Spyder...xD i'll limit myself to read only and post a couple picts because i don't want to be kicked off the forum. by the way,you're not missing anything,really.. -.-
"Getting over all the time I had to worry,leaving all the changes far from far behind.."♫♥ (Close to the Edge)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I am happy to announce that all charges alleged against me were dropped and the case dismissed. Unfortunately and very sadly I was falsely charged.
Notice here how he was re-written recent history to suit his own agenda?

The charges have not been dropped, the case is not dismissed. It has been delayed one year due to his pleading to the judge and he has to do eight, one hour long anger management classes.

How is that dropped and dismissed? Innocent people don't do court ordered classes. I'm not signing up for any anytime soon, put it that way.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

I am happy to announce that all charges alleged against me were dropped and the case dismissed. Unfortunately and very sadly I was falsely charged.
I too noticed that this spiel had been removed as I was going to make the same comment Genebaby......how can he say that he was falsely charged when clearly he's made a plea deal to have the charges suspended??

Vinnie, if you're readying this, you're a fucking douche of the highest order! A fucking delusional has-been (yes, that's right, you're a fucking HAS BEEN) who will always be the ex-KISS guitarist who beat his wife! Stick you're stinking $9K guitars up your ass (and I'm talking about the four that you stole after NAMM) because the sound of them going up your caboose is really the only 'music' we're likely to hear from you. You keep crapping on about the set-backs you've had, the problems here and there......hey dickhead, you're nearly 60 years old......if you wait any longer, you're gonna blame old age for why you let your life pass you by!
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

*LOL* but that's the truth what you're saying!!
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

Come on guys , you really expected VV to take some blame or responsibility for anything?? Hell no , as usual he is delusional enough to think we are stupid enough to believe what he "says" and ignore what he "does". 
The arrest situation is  obviously no different. I'm sure diane made the whole thing up and probly did all of the damage including the physical damage to herself .  I wonder how it's going over with her that he is saying he is %110 innocent. 
      This has gone on as long as I have known of him - starting with being kicked out of Kiss, through the  boxset scandal , etcetcetc
     If he hasn't manned up in life by his age then it's not gonna happen. 
     Sadly I think maybe it's almost like he tries to live in some make believe life with his dogs where everything is perfect because they don't know what kind of person he is.
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

Do I understand correctly - if he has done some kind of plea deal then he must have admitted some kind of misdemeanour to the court? And Dianne must be in on this also?
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

We don't know the full ins and outs but you don't get court ordered anger management without some sort of admission of guilt as part of your plea bargain. No admission would surely have meant a court date in the next few hours.
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

As we would say here in Oz, he's on a good behaviour bond (of sorts).....as long as he does his counselling and doesn't beat his wife at at stage in the next twelve months, the Judge can decide "no case to answer".

If you're so fucking innocent Vinnie, why make the deal to attend ANGER MANAGEMENT COUNSELLING??? For someone who liked going to court to to fight for things you had no legal claim over, smacks of hypocracy that a douche like you would enter a plea-deal......
Between you and me, we both know you'd lose that fucking case if it were to proceed.

The Plea Deal - NOT FOR THE INNOCENT! (You like that? A reference to a KISS song that you wrote that you have no legal right to claim as yours.....LOL.....douche bag).
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Not for the innocent!!! Good one!!!!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

Diane was not charged. if she had made this up, surely she would be in serious trouble.

Why doesn't he just be a gentleman. stop lying and faking and stealing and teasing and just be a cool guy. I believed the character I am not going to mention here was actually a good thing for vinnie, in a way. But he didn't as always learn from his mistakes, keeps his grudges and thinks he is a superstar. What a fucking 'ego' this guy has. He thinks people want to go on the board to post non stop tributes and 'they' should be happy and grateful to him for that.???

by the way, i don't need to look at the dv board.. i can just write it myself, just like Vinnie does.

Write some crap about 'true fans' and favourite VV tune, and then a few days later .. New Music is coming .. details soon! Stay tuned. Venice replies Yeahhhhh! my support and faith sees no bounds for you vinnie. Then he will bring back the guitar thing and SuzieQ will appear .. silver and purple baby!! then a whole bunch of his alter egos post.. we stand by you vinnie..take your time we are here for you when you're ready' mixed in with one or two old fans who don't want to offend him.

Then a couple of 'shop' style talk between vinnie and his fake users that say nothing but indicate some sort of attempt to make them real, he will even ask one of his fakers to update their profile, just to make a point.

The biggest disgrace of his whole statement is the japan and haiti like he is some sort of superstar and they are all so pleased to have his attention, he ain't george clooney!!.. in the same statement he explains his wife falsely accused him of beating he up, has a 'go' at the guy who gave him the forum (me) in the first place and then has the nerve to remember the people in Japan and Haiti? Maybe do that in a different way V, as it doesn't have much power amongst the fighting and warnings.

HE ONLY KNOWS ONE THING!! That's to kill off any support he ever had! He obviously only wants conflict and enemies and doesn't want to do anything with his life. He has only been active a couple years in the late 70s, 18 months with kiss and about 2 years with VVI as well as maybe in 1996 for a year. That his whole professional public life!

Sorry I am still here.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Classic post Dino!
doublev

Post by doublev »

all it takes is to stomp my feet like a spoiled child and I get all these nice posts. No one should be encouraging me like this. lol
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

Great post Dino, I'm glad you're still here.

I meant Diane must have agreed to the plea bargin - is that how it works there?

So he's admitted some kind of guilt to the court and told the world that it was all a big misunderstanding and he didn't do anything.

The court have agreed that they won't prosecute if he goes on a course, they do a similar thing for speeding here (cars not drugs!) not for ABH or GBH as far as I know.

I haven't commented about his case before because I wanted to wait for the facts, the outcome seems a bit lame for the alledged offense (which was despicable) but I guess there must be much more to it than meets the eye for the court to agree this; the full facts are unlikely to ever be made public now.

It sucks that Mr Cusano can't be more open and honest with the rest of us, yet again, and appears to have learnt much if anything.
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

we see right through you Mr Cusano
tuggy.jpg
tuggy.jpg (98.88 KiB) Viewed 2994 times
doublev

Post by doublev »

i think it was vv versus the state. Diane I believe had no control to stop them but maybe she could have influenced them.
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

Yes, it was VV against the State. As previously stated in other Posts, Diane would have had NO ability to 'withdraw' the complaint because of the witnesses and the fact she was beat the hell up when she presented to the Police. A deal like this could only be done only at the agreement of Diane (her signature is clearly on the court document posted in the other thread).

And the only reason why such a deal would be entertained by the court is because it saves the court TIME and MONEY to progress the matter with a plea-deal. At the completion of the 12 month 'good behaviour' period it will go back to court in which VV will demonstrate that he has served 'his time'. Look at the total court time this matter has taken up......the best part of what, 30 minutes....if that??? If a matter can be settled in a timely manner, with as little cost to the state and both parties are satisfied (particularly with a domestic dispute like this), then the obvious thing to do is clear it from the court as quickly as possible so that the court can deal with more pressing matters. And besides, VV don't want the details of what he did to his wife on the public record!

Vinnie is clearly a person who can't function without 'fighting' someone or something. By creating a world in which you're the victim, you create a reality in which you are the centre of the universe. I used to be this way......and unless I had someone to argue or fight with, then it was impossible for me to think that I was better than everyone else.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Well said Paul...
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
doublev

Post by doublev »

Yes, really great post.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

TheGoodDr wrote:... By creating a world in which you're the victim, you create a reality in which you are the centre of the universe. I used to be this way......and unless I had someone to argue or fight with, then it was impossible for me to think that I was better than everyone else.

Me too !!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

poserboy71 wrote:
TheGoodDr wrote:... By creating a world in which you're the victim, you create a reality in which you are the centre of the universe. I used to be this way......and unless I had someone to argue or fight with, then it was impossible for me to think that I was better than everyone else.

If V likes fighting so much, maybe someone should ring Chris Holmes!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev

Post by doublev »

Attack of the neon shark.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Great post Dino...
, the Good DR, Paul...you are on Fire, Mate,,,' a fucking douche of the highest order! ' Cracked me up.
& mp5999 spelling out he truth.
If VV is here it would be like he land in Bizarro world. Everyone has gone feral.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

The last line about Haiti and Japan is SO weird and out of place.
I'm not going to jump on a bandwagon of saying he is "delusional" or "mental problems", but if you follow the big picture of his posts, he is constantly:
1) lashing out against his "enemies"
2) writing in very child-like manner about his animals, friends
3) writing something magnanimous (like the earthquake bit)

He is clearly constructing a scenario/world where he is noble and obstacles are being placed in front of him preventing him from achieving his goals.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
doublev

Post by doublev »

Erg , so true. You are one of many that noticed this.
BearFan

Post by BearFan »

Maybe Vinnie can send Japan and Haiti a box set.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

BearFan wrote:Maybe Vinnie can send Japan and Haiti a box set.
giggle
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

BearFan wrote:Maybe Vinnie can send Japan and Haiti a box set.
It would help so much wouldn't it?