WizKid

New Youtube Statement

Post by WizKid »

Check out the Decibel Geek Podcast at http://dbgeekshow.blogspot.com/
Skwint

Re: New Youtube Statement

Post by Skwint »

holy fuck.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
birnie

Post by birnie »

Holy Moley ! :shock:
doublev

Post by doublev »

spyder's banned?
doublev

Post by doublev »

or eric?
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Well ok then... Who's he talking about???
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
doublev

Post by doublev »

i wonder what the agenda was?
doublev

Post by doublev »

he needs to explain who it is and what agenda he or she had and what hurt he or she caused or no one will know who it is.

he doesn't have to worry about me as I always said I wouldn't go back without an apology or better explanation.
doublev

Post by doublev »

is the pod cast still coming out?
doublev

Post by doublev »

Dear Everyone,

I thank you for helping me face my darkest struggle.
You were there during my loneliest time when I was hopelessly lost with no direction,
You were there to help me keep the last of my faith from breaking
Your message of love became the moments that I will always remember. VV

I am happy to announce that all charges alleged against me were dropped and the case dismissed. Unfortunately and very sadly I was falsely charged.

I am also happy to announce the doublevforum will reopen today.

Everyone is welcome with the exception of, in my opinion, a very disturbed, dangerously obsessed and toxic individual, who is a former member and one time moderator of my doublevforum who unfortunately continues to perpetuate his poisonous and fabricated stories in other avenues simply to inflict and cause hurt upon me and my family to satisfy his own agenda. I humbly ask u all 2 stay away from this cancer, for there are better and more uplifting things in life that are worth your precious time and devotion than this. I know in my heart that you are better than this.

To all of the "truly genuine" friends and fans who sent me their heartfelt messages of support and love during my hurting time, I will answer each of you. I ask that you give me some time.

I will see u all on the board.

I send my love to each and all of you, wherever you are in the world and to all of you who have suffered from the earthquake in Japan, I am with you in love and spirit.
doublev

Post by doublev »

i really want to know what he is referencing in 'the fabricating stories in other avenues?

what stories? what avenues? and what is he saying about 'you are better than this' , is that the person he is talking about or the fans??
doublev

Post by doublev »

if he is talking about me, then saying i am cancer and lying means i have to back up what i say online.. no problem. i will not be accused of lying when i am not. I will also not be called cancer and dangerous.
doublev

Post by doublev »

what about the people he was going to sue a few weeks ago? are they cool now?
doublev

Post by doublev »

i was owner and then admin and not moderator so i don't think he is talking about me. since venice came on i had chilled a little too. i really think he needs to clear up exactly who he is talking about. he can say doublev2 or dino is cool.
NoQuarter

Post by NoQuarter »

dooes anyone read this? http://doublev.forumco.com/
(btw i'm new here,hello!)
"Getting over all the time I had to worry,leaving all the changes far from far behind.."♫♥ (Close to the Edge)
doublev

Post by doublev »

no, its closed. he kicked everyone off. i started that board and gave it to vinnie.
NoQuarter

Post by NoQuarter »

oh!! ok!! this is the last part if u are interested..:
"I also want to say that there have been many vicious and false rumors circulating about me started by an individual believed to be a former member of this forum who I terminated a while back because of extremely bad faith behavior to which he continually perpetuates to this day through other avenues. He appears to be a truly sad, disturbed, obsessed and dangerous grown man claiming to be a Vinnie Vincent “expert.” This individual rumored, among other fabrications, that I post internet messages under assumed names, which he bases on a ridiculous and convoluted “ip address” theory. While I do have people close to me who keep me informed, I am not now, nor have I ever been visiting or posting on ANY board under ANY assumed name pretending to be anybody else as his “rumor” has it. Although I don’t owe a defense to these stupid rumors, and in the spirit of putting this nonsense to rest, I borrowed an email address for a limited time from a trusted source in order to insulate myself from the likes of this toxic individual who is central to these rumors. Unfortunately, because of this individual’s constant mean spirited spreading of BS stories designed to hurt me and my family, this former member is not welcome here under any circumstance."
"Getting over all the time I had to worry,leaving all the changes far from far behind.."♫♥ (Close to the Edge)
n3p

Post by n3p »

"IP address theory"

Love it! :lol: :lol:
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
doublev

Post by doublev »

he terminated me for bad faith? what bad faith. i can post the termination letter here actually.
he is the biggest liar i know. listen to slaughters 'burnin' bridges' such a true song about him
doublev

Post by doublev »

the only danger to vinnie is the truth and himself. if he wants me to bring back all the proof of his fake names. so be it.
doublev

Post by doublev »

the guy is so stupid. he could have just made peace and had no problems, now look whats going to go down, he made a little head way with the 'time for love and peace'
VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

The forum looks closed on my end. :?:

Still says this on the forum page on my end ...

"The Administrator has turned off Registration for this forum.
Only registered members are able to log in"

:?: :?

Dino, going back and forth won't help either of you.

Please ...breathe and center yourself.
For the last time, my name is ANGEL NOT Venice !

Love prevails in all ways - always!

doublev

Post by doublev »

what do you mean going back and forward. i am centered
doublev

Post by doublev »

by the way, if an ip address matches it means it the same person. So thats a good start in showing someone is using more than one name. such as spyder, suzieq, hard4metal. Also Eric had two names. I can not believe he is trying to defend his obvious lies. What respect would i have if I said they were not him when i knew they were.
this makes me dangerous and obssesive in his opinion.

he is such and idiot and very dangerous. thats why he's in anger managment classes.
doublev

Post by doublev »

where is the second half that was posted? i can not see it on youtube?
NoQuarter

Post by NoQuarter »

gosh..what a mess.. xD
i just registered on DV..there are no posts or anything,this is the whole message:

doublev

Post by doublev »

vv style.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Now you can register - but with my email-adress I don't come in.
It seems that he wouldn't let me be a aprt of HIS forum. Ok! I'm here. All you guys are REAL Vinnie fans
:wink:
NoQuarter

Post by NoQuarter »

doublev wrote:vv style.
¿?¿?

what does that means? :shock: i just thought you would like to read the whole thing.
doublev

Post by doublev »

he may have not unlocked you. maybe try to register with a new email if you have one. looks like you can only read, not post anyway. am i correct? i am not going in that poison chalice for anything.
doublev

Post by doublev »

yes, no i was saying its vv style because he likes to have an enemy when he posts.

no thanks so much for the screenshot. really great.
NoQuarter

Post by NoQuarter »

aah!! lol you're totally welcome,no problem n.n btw,I hope he apologize to everyone soon.
doublev

Post by doublev »

its going to be a circus for sure.
welcome on the board.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

I have two email-adresses that's all. I don't want to create another. If he don't want to have the old gang on his board - ok. No problem with this fact :!:
doublev

Post by doublev »

i bet he just has to approve them. he can check the email addresses etc and then if he wants you in he can do it. if he doesn't like what he sees he can block you. it may take time.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The problem is the email addresses are already in use, so you can't register with them. He needs to clear them all or get in touch with some key people, like me and Wolfi, with new passwords to get back into our accounts.

I think he is calling you out big time Dino, it' time for the final showdown.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ozone73

Post by ozone73 »

Genebaby wrote:I think he is calling you out big time Dino, it' time for the final showdown.
I'm hearing "The Final Countdown" playing in the background. LoL!
Settle the f*ck down, monkey tits!
doublev

Post by doublev »

the final showdown.
If he was smart he would be nice.
he is trying to prove to someone that he wasn't suzie and spyder etc. that aint going to work.

if he emailed me and offered a truce and was nice, i would have happily stopped calling him, but attacking me is only going to make me defend myself. i have emailed him personally countless times with an extended arm.

the guy was happy to say i was a true fan and was doing a great job when he first contacted me.
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

BTW I cant read that screen its too small??

Here's what it says

WELCOME MESSAGE FROM VINNIE VINCENT
REOPENING OF THE BOARD:
I thank you for helping me face my darkest struggle.
You were there during my loneliest time when I was hopelessly lost with no direction,
You were there to help me keep the last of my faith from breaking
Your message of love became the moments that I will always remember.
I want to welcome everyone back to the only Authorized Official Vinnie Vincent Forum. A lot has happened over the past year, both good and bad.
On the bad side,I have been falsely accused of allegations which I know you are aware. Although I am happy to announce the charges have been dropped and the case dismissed, no matter how vindicated I feel, it will never erase the senseless damage someone needlesly inflicted upon me and my name.
To all who were there from the very beginning, I want to thank the many people who sent their well wishes to me through that very hurting time. There is much to say to all of you but the most important thing for me to let you know is that what you have been reading is not true. Irresponsible reporting and fabrication of events that never happened destroys peoples' lives, and that is exactly what has happened. It's very unfortunate that we live in times in the USA where you're guilty even if you're innocent, but it's the way of this country and of the world now. It's also sad to me that not only do the media get away with publishing unsubstantiated sensationalized reports that are then taken as "the truth," which destroy peoples lives, but people now routinely hide behind their computers and usernames to intentionally inflict enormous damage without consequence, all for their own amusement. What they don't know is the pain they cause will always be greater than their fabrication or exaggeration.
About my precious dogs:
My dogs and my cat named Snug have been, are and will always be the most important thing in my whole life. I love them more than my words can say. I look at dogs and cats as "perfect little people" with loving and unconditional hearts that I believe God gifted to us to help comfort us through our lives, which always seems to be filled with pain in one way or another. I have 20 dogs that were rescued since 1999 from unspeakable and horrible abuse. I never turned my back or said no if a dog or cat needed a loving home, nor will I ever turn my back. Each one of them is spoiled rotten; great food, love, comfort, care and shelter. They never leave my side and sit with me when I watch videos or when I play my guitar, the sound of which seems to fascinate them. Out of my twenty dogs, half of them are big dogs and the others are small. Fencing was put up to separate the big dogs from the little ones who could roam without any problem. One day, without my knowing, some of the big dogs accidently got loose somehow and killed three of my babies. When I found out it was too late. I was shattered and just too devastated for words. I still am and always will be broken inside. I will never get over it and I will always live with a pain greater than that of anything I had ever known or ever will know. I wrapped them each in blankets and laid them to rest in "caskets" where I made a cross and wrote the words to "Danny Boy" on their casket. The weather had been pretty bad here for awhile and an excavator was planned to come the property to dig up the ground so I could give them a proper burial when this terrible thing happened. They have since been buried. I only hope someday we'll be together and I can watch them once again run in the meadows under the deep blue skies. As for the despicable reports regarding my beloved dogs, those who know me know I would never harm any animal as they are God's most beautiful and innocent of creations. I'm a vegetarian because of my respect for all animals. For those of you who wrongfully accused and judged me based on these "stories" I understand because I would feel the same way if it was the truth. But it's not the truth. So, to all who perpetuated these cruel and vicious lies may the truth bring you to your senses so you can stop these terrible and unfounded accusations.
About the domestic situation:
As you must know, although this is a private matter that I cannot comment on at this time, the case and allegations against me have been dismissed. Please don't believe everything you read. The dismissal of these allegations should show that I would never hurt anyone-ever. Unfortunately what was reported was an absolutely inaccurate and irresponsible depiction of the events that occurred that evening by many generations of irrepsonsible reporting.
In all, God gave me a silver lining to this terrible time by putting a long lost family back together after 20 years through this tragedy and for that, it was worth what I went through. Unfortunately this "incident" caused my loved ones, who suffered through another emotionally devastating experience, to suffer a new burden they didn't need to bear. Family is built on love and as much as they suffered for me they never left me. I am a lucky person.

I'm an immensely private person and these events have needlessly caused me great pain and emotional anguish. I am requesting that you respect my privacy and that of my family during this difficult time and not engage in harmful useless gossip posted on blogs and forums.
My Music:
It has been my greatest desire to put out my new music including remixed/remastered tracks that I am very proud of which many of you seem to enjoy, but I have experienced setbacks that hindered and delayed my plans. I am hoping to work through it all and get back on track. I would appreciate it if you could please bear with me.
About the VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR:
My website is in the process of being constructed. Keep watching Youtube for the links to the new VINNIE VINCENT WEBSITE.

On the good side of things, Winter NAMM 2011 was a great success and a wonderful platform to debut the VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR. I am looking forward to NAMM 2012 and hope to have a few surprises to unveil at that time. My new Official Website and the video catalog are currently under construction and I am really looking forward to sharing them both with you.

I truly appreciate my longtime fans that have followed me and supported me through the years. It’s been a long journey and you are either an amazing bunch, or a bunch of masochists! Either way, it is a true dedication and loyalty to which I am grateful.
I also welcome the new generation of fans who have discovered my music. It’s been really nice to know that my music has touched and inspired so many of you in so many different ways. Especially moving are the Youtube comments I have been made aware from friends who have made me aware that my music has made many precious memories for many of you that you've taken with you throughout your life and times.
For those of you who have been wondering, the mastered versions of GUITARS FROM HELL will hopefully see the light of day and their availability will be posted on this Official Vinnie Vincent forum. I have so much music, new and old, remixed and remastered, that I am really very proud of, and that I would love to have available for all of you to enjoy.
I will be visiting this Board regularly, and I will also be posting from time to time. In the meantime, I will again leave moderating duties to my trusted friend Spyder who assumed this role for a short time last year.

I also want to say that there have been many vicious and false rumors circulating about me started by an individual believed to be a former member of this forum who I terminated a while back because of extremely bad faith behavior to which he continually perpetuates to this day through other avenues. He appears to be a truly sad, disturbed, obsessed and dangerous grown man claiming to be a Vinnie Vincent “expert.” This individual rumored, among other fabrications, that I post internet messages under assumed names, which he bases on a ridiculous and convoluted “ip address” theory. While I do have people close to me who keep me informed, I am not now, nor have I ever been visiting or posting on ANY board under ANY assumed name pretending to be anybody else as his “rumor” has it. Although I don’t owe a defense to these stupid rumors, and in the spirit of putting this nonsense to rest, I borrowed an email address for a limited time from a trusted source in order to insulate myself from the likes of this toxic individual who is central to these rumors. Unfortunately, because of this individual’s constant mean spirited spreading of BS stories designed to hurt me and my family, this former moderator and member is not welcome nor will ever be welcome here under any circumstance.

Everyone else is welcome here in the spirit of good will. KEEP YOUR FAITH. Have fun!! Vinnie Vincent.

Nothing new
doublev

Post by doublev »

if its not me that calls him out someone else will unless everyone turns into trusting zombies.

if venice is not vinnie and can prove it (beyond doubt) then fine, it doesn't change the lies from before but I will let things go for a while as long as i am not attacked.

also all the so called rumours that i say come from real people or my own backed up evidence. also many other members of vv boards have pointed out things.

If its a guess, i clearly say it.
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

The moderator is a Spyder? Eric Anderson
age 38
WI, USA
85 posts?? I see only one
doublev

Post by doublev »

no fucking way. spyder eric is still there . you're shitting me? its just the same thing
doublev

Post by doublev »

spyder was called chris for a while.
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

Oh wait maybe you CAN post...
I see some posts from other members
I'm just not good with computer but ill check it =)
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

Or maybe its just him posting haha...
Yeah vinnie i luv you blablabla
Im big fan bla bla bal
doublev

Post by doublev »

who's posting?
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

just some warrior2011 guy from Argentina
and Shaft from USA

Sound like VV usernames to me >.>
a la hard4metal!!! =DDD
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

haha i hope he doesnt see me posting all this stuff to you guys and is gonna kick me out
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

Man , just when you think ol' vinnie can't get any worse he pulls his usual "ha - I'm even nuttier then ever " routine. To bad the court system didnt require him to take some kind of psychological testing. maybe the anger management people will see hes fucking bonkers off his rocker and report it to someone. 

Dino , don't take all this so hard , you gotta sit back and laugh at this VV stuff sometimes. If nothing else by seeing how mentally batshit the guy is it sure makes my life seem better anyways.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Guys this part of his statement is strange

This individual rumored, among other fabrications, that I post internet messages under assumed names, which he bases on a ridiculous and convoluted “ip address” theory.

IP Address are what they are , IP Address doesn't lie you can mask them
but you cannot cover the fact that 2 or more members are coming from same IP's
It's obviously the same person, case closed ! No doubts about it ASK ANYONE computer saavy.
its just like that ! It's not a theory. and im not making this up.

While I do have people close to me who keep me informed, I am not now, nor have I ever been visiting or posting on ANY board under ANY assumed name pretending to be anybody else as his “rumor” has it. Although I don’t owe a defense to these stupid rumors, and in the spirit of putting this nonsense to rest, I borrowed an email address for a limited time from a trusted source in order to insulate myself from the likes of this toxic individual who is central to these rumors. Unfortunately, because of this individual’s constant mean spirited spreading of BS stories designed to hurt me and my family, this former moderator and member is not welcome nor will ever be welcome here under any circumstance.

I don't get that part, why borrow an email address ? what's the idea ?
Please borrow me your email ???? for what , what for ????