Double V Forum Re-Opening

News and information from 2018 onwards
metatron

Re: Double V Forum Re-Opening

Post by metatron »

I got a brilliant idea....why don't we just hand over this site to him...... :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock:
[[[insert sarcasm @ maxium intensity]]]
........Ahhhhhh Gotcha...I had ya for a 100th of split second. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The offer is out there, if VV wants help, all he needs to do is ask.
As much as we are pissed off with his antics, many people here will be willing to help.
We can't say that we didn't do our bit.
I put it out there cause his pride won't allow him to lower himself to ask. His loss.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Dannii, all people here will helping him. But he never ever ask any of us :!:
doublev

Post by doublev »

He doesn't respect anyone. If you help him he will think he is doing you a favour.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

That's so true!
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev wrote:He doesn't respect anyone. If you help him he will think he is doing you a favour.
Spoke to JBJ & his response to VV looking @ it as 'he is doing us a favour' by letting us help him was;
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
VVV

Post by VVV »

"nourishment"

:lol:
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

doublev wrote:He doesn't respect anyone. If you help him he will think he is doing you a favour.
He needs to generate trust by his actions.

So far he hasn’t done anything to garner trust.

In fact many of his actions (and alleged actions) since his obscene debacle of the old board have only served to create more distrust and antipathy, despite some promising developments.

His ‘statement’ which may or may not be purely for the benefit of his indictment, whist posted as himself (good), is only words in the ether.

Don’t forget guys and gals, (and I’m not talking about current court allegations here), what he’s been seen to be doing before, during and since his ‘re-emergence’ has been fucking up, fucking people over and fucking people off. Still. (not ‘Still…’, ‘Still.’).

I would be very cautious of giving anything other than moral support at the moment, and I’m not sure how much of that I could give just now. I’m not kicking him when he’s down but right now I’m on the other side of the street.

You can’t do everything Vinnie, don’t try. Put everything on hold and concentrate on the most important thing. Tell people that and they may start to respect you a little more.

Listen to people and respect them, show us, prove people wrong.

I’ll save my thoughts on what he should do with his ‘career’ for another rainy day (if I can muster the strength), I’m still a nut for what he has done with, and could do with his talents.

But the rest? Damn. Whether he has health issues or no, I’m so pissed off with everything at the moment, I can’t tell you.

The guy is a fucking idiot.
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

That's a very honest post sync42... I agree with you on most points.. I tend to lean to Vinnie issuing a statement that was composed with good intentions but maybe I'm too naive to see the truth? I should probably listen to Dino (which i always do) cause he's probably on the money but I would still like to give Vinnie the benefit...I would like to think that "Statement" came from a pure place & not from the advice of Mark Nolan..

Only Vinnie knows the truth...
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

doublev wrote:He's been changing the board color all day. No glitches. It's working perfectly.if people didn't know it this is what vv is best at.. making promises and not delivering. Why doesn't he learn not to announce something he can not deluver. Always delays, excuses etc. I knew this would happen from experience.
The guy is a top class looser. Even if there was a problem he was online all weekend and could have updated people. Venice you are being made a fool of in my opionion. You know above all that in the law of the spirtual world you loose your power if you constantly say things that do not happen or have no meaning.
Vinnies words have no power .. they mean nothing and the fools who believe them are being laughed at by the man himself .. vv.
He was screwing around all weekend so don't use the technical thing or he couldnt get online.
I know that board inside out .. it still has the exact colors I chose. The same words I wrote and the image I put up before vv took over.. the discusting thing is I saved all the email of all my members and when vinnie found out I was emailing everyone to let them know about genebabys board he told me that those email addresses were his property because he know owned the board. The guy is just beoyond what you can understand as a normal human.
Hi doublev,

I could say:
I do not believe for a minute that Vinnie is purposely messing with us. Perhaps he looks to our excitment to encourage and support him and that's why he announces early.
We also can't know 100% that there aren't any glitches.

It's easiest to sum it up with this:
It's easy for those who have been hurt and angry to say Vinnie is crying wolf but it is all speculation as usual.
You can call me Angel ... not Venice. Thanks. :wink:
For the last time, my name is ANGEL NOT Venice !

Love prevails in all ways - always!

VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

syncophile42 wrote:
"He needs to generate trust by his actions.

So far he hasn’t done anything to garner trust.

In fact many of his actions (and alleged actions) since his obscene debacle of the old board have only served to create more distrust and antipathy, despite some promising developments.

His ‘statement’ which may or may not be purely for the benefit of his indictment, whist posted as himself (good), is only words in the ether.

Don’t forget guys and gals, (and I’m not talking about current court allegations here), what he’s been seen to be doing before, during and since his ‘re-emergence’ has been fucking up, fucking people over and fucking people off. Still. (not ‘Still…’, ‘Still.’).

I would be very cautious of giving anything other than moral support at the moment, and I’m not sure how much of that I could give just now. I’m not kicking him when he’s down but right now I’m on the other side of the street.

You can’t do everything Vinnie, don’t try. Put everything on hold and concentrate on the most important thing. Tell people that and they may start to respect you a little more.

Listen to people and respect them, show us, prove people wrong.

I’ll save my thoughts on what he should do with his ‘career’ for another rainy day (if I can muster the strength), I’m still a nut for what he has done with, and could do with his talents.

But the rest? Damn. Whether he has health issues or no, I’m so pissed off with everything at the moment, I can’t tell you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You gave me a really nasty headache with your name-calling. Therefore I removed it from this quoted post.
If you can't resist the spewing, could you please start a new thread ... maybe call it "My Vinnie Rant".
Judgment only attracts more judgment. Anger only attracts more anger.

VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

By the way ... with so much negativity (and some name-calling), how enthused do you gather Vinnie is feeling now?

Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie brings this on himself Angel. Everyone's feelings in this thread are valid and justified.

We all wish Vinnie would get his act together and stop embarrassing himself with announcement that don't come through.

We were enthused, now we are less so.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

You all have valid points. Angel - the thing is, a lot of members here are frustrated and tired... We wait patiently for word from Vinnie, for music, for acknowledgement... We get nothing... And we are talking years of waiting, not months... The unfortunate situation that has become life as a Vinnie fan is that we are unappreciated by the man & he feels he does not need us...( hence the lock out of the old board)

I just don't think we should have our heads in the sand pretending that all is wonderful in the world of Vinnie, and I mean professionally not personally...he sadly hasn't delivered on any of his commitments & we are just hoping for something good to happen. I'll continue supporting & waiting for some positive news from VV :D

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

What valid point? He treats the fans worse than the fans treat him.. we dont steel his money and promise things that never happen.
Venice why not set up a positive board where you are happy to support vv rain or shine. I ran a board like that and got kicked in the teeth.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Valid points from yourself & sync42... From Angel - vinnie must be feeling like shit reading some of our posts...

I think she is right in that respect, he is probably on this board daily and he would be feeling crap reading some of our content...

We don't hold back though and we speak our minds.. Which I feel is the right way to communicate on this board...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yep!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev

Post by doublev »

What comes around goes around. Vinnie has never once attempted to be nice to us . Surely he doesn't expect people to just accept what he deals then. If he explained or was cool and humble then no one would make him feel like shit. I spent 10 years defending vv like Venice does.
If Venice had been around for longer she would surely know what all of us have witnessed.
I always looked for an excuse for vvs behaviour but how can you keep finding excuses when so much stacks on top of each other .. the walls come down..
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I understand Dino, Vinnie has given us nothing as fans...like I said we are tired and frustrated...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:I understand Dino, Vinnie has given us nothing as fans...like I said we are tired and frustrated...
Totaly true. Agree with you :!:
VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

Genebaby wrote:Vinnie brings this on himself Angel. Everyone's feelings in this thread are valid and justified.

We all wish Vinnie would get his act together and stop embarrassing himself with announcement that don't come through.

We were enthused, now we are less so.
Hi Vic,

Well, it 'appears' (from one perspective only) that Vinnie continues to cycle through actions (and again, I wish others would show Vinnie some respect (it was obviously gained at some point otherwise we wouldn't be here) and refrain from name calling i.e. dropping the f bomb) but the question is ... he cycles for what reason ... I won't answer that .. it's not my place to ... rather my place is to hold a place of stillness where compassion can be nurtured and expand.

It's not easy for any of us to be enthused enough to support Vinnie but not too much to be reduced to expletive rants if things don't go as planned. We can only persist - positively - in trying and offer Vinnie our example (to remain positive through difficult times and to persist in trying until success is reached). It's easy to point the finger but what can we learn from it? That's a rhetorical question by the way. :wink:
Much love to everyone,
Angel

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:Valid points from yourself & sync42... From Angel - vinnie must be feeling like shit reading some of our posts...

I think she is right in that respect, he is probably on this board daily and he would be feeling crap reading some of our content...

We don't hold back though and we speak our minds.. Which I feel is the right way to communicate on this board...

"vinnie must be feeling like shit reading some of our posts..."

Anyone in Vinnie's place would be feeling that way.
Regardless of the angry-passionate posts, name-calling and f-bombs, the forum is constructed of Vinnie's biggest fans ...

now ... re-read the sentence.

Yes, all is cause and affect, action and re-action (and sometimes over-reaction) but that's not my point. As usual, I am refraining from judgement.

What kind of cycle are we all in?
Where does it start and end?

Vinnie doesn't back his words with action, forum lashes out hurt, angry, disappointed ...
Vinnie reads posts and feels hurt, angry, disappointed ...
then what?

Vinnie goes silent for ___________?

Much love to eveyone and hopefully Wolfie is keeping his meals down. :lol:

VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

doublev wrote:What comes around goes around. Vinnie has never once attempted to be nice to us . Surely he doesn't expect people to just accept what he deals then. If he explained or was cool and humble then no one would make him feel like shit. I spent 10 years defending vv like Venice does.
If Venice had been around for longer she would surely know what all of us have witnessed.
I always looked for an excuse for vvs behaviour but how can you keep finding excuses when so much stacks on top of each other .. the walls come down..
Hi Dino,

That may be the opinion of a few here ...
but where does unconditional love and healing fit in?

Is there anyone here that would have the ill heart to say that Vinnie doesn't deserve love and healing as much as being called ... and I quote (synch42) "a f****** idiot" ?

Everyone deserves love and healing unconditionally ... that is why I am here. :wink:

birnie

Post by birnie »

Angel...

I noticed you said 'appears' highlighted from only 1 perspective earlier.
I can tell you now that mny people on here have felt his poison, and for some in more than 1 way.
I know where you are coming from s i have been where you are.
..but luckily for me the only bad things ive personally been given from v s being booted from his forum twice.
Others have Not received goods paid for, hich i put under stealing.
Tom recntly had all his guitars stolen, and thats very recent.
These are not point of views, these are undisputed facts.
To deny these is to bury you head in the sand.
So people are pissed, not for stupid reasons, but from pure frustration....and they continue to offer support and Still love his msic and want more.
We are...mostly...talking to a brick wall with V but are hoping for more...and hoping him a safe and happy future.

Unconditonal love works with family members who love and care for each other.
Not for someone who we look up to as an artist.
No free rides just becuase you play the guitar well.
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

The opinion of a few???
Perhaps your in some form of heavily medicated denial , extremely naive or you havent researched VV 's history - whether it be on this board , the old board he stole from us and then used against us or pretty much any story from anyone anywhere. Don't go off of our opinions , go off of facts - you'll see they're pretty much one and the same. It was his choice to play things out the way they've been played , not ours.
VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

birnie wrote:Angel...

I noticed you said 'appears' highlighted from only 1 perspective earlier.
I can tell you now that mny people on here have felt his poison, and for some in more than 1 way.
I know where you are coming from s i have been where you are.
..but luckily for me the only bad things ive personally been given from v s being booted from his forum twice.
Others have Not received goods paid for, hich i put under stealing.
Tom recntly had all his guitars stolen, and thats very recent.
These are not point of views, these are undisputed facts.
To deny these is to bury you head in the sand.
So people are pissed, not for stupid reasons, but from pure frustration....and they continue to offer support and Still love his msic and want more.
We are...mostly...talking to a brick wall with V but are hoping for more...and hoping him a safe and happy future.

Unconditonal love works with family members who love and care for each other.
Not for someone who we look up to as an artist.
No free rides just becuase you play the guitar well.

Hi birnie,

I highlighted appears because I don't have the proof it was Vinnie 100% that did any of those things ...
Only God knows who was working with Vinnie, through Vinnie, on behalf of Vinnie etc. as far as the box set etc is concerned. I just wanted to make a point that nothing can be known to be 100% unless there is inarguable proof. I'm playing :twisted: advocate as usual ... should I say Vinnie's advocate ...

I understand what is felt here ... my compassion is with everyone ... I am determined to be neutral ... I can only fully acknowleging 100% proof and I will still persist in remaining non-judgmental.

Angel x

metatron

Post by metatron »

God helps those who help themselves.
Errors are inevitable. The mark of character is not refusing to recognize them, but acknowledging them and taking responsibility. The more you are willing to accept responsibility for your actions, the more credibility you will have. I believe that we are solely responsible for our choices, and we have to accept the consequences of every deed, word, and thought throughout our lifetime.The ability to accept responsibility is the measure of the man.
VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

mp5999 wrote:The opinion of a few???
Perhaps your in some form of heavily medicated denial , extremely naive or you havent researched VV 's history - whether it be on this board , the old board he stole from us and then used against us or pretty much any story from anyone anywhere. Don't go off of our opinions , go off of facts - you'll see they're pretty much one and the same. It was his choice to play things out the way they've been played , not ours.

"It was his choice to play things out the way they've been played , not ours."
And this refers specifically to _____?

As far as I can remember, Dino passed the board to Vinnie. Vinnie didn't steal it from him.

as far as the goods ... You have 100% factual proof it was Vinnie that keep money and withheld merchandise?
You have a video of Vinnie in the act? A phone call of Vinnie admitting to doing wrong?

!00% proof is not 95% ... it is 100%

VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

metatron wrote:God helps those who help themselves.
Errors are inevitable. The mark of character is not refusing to recognize them, but acknowledging them and taking responsibility. The more you are willing to accept responsibility for your actions, the more credibility you will have. I believe that we are solely responsible for our choices, and we have to accept the consequences of every deed, word, and thought throughout our lifetime.The ability to accept responsibility is the measure of the man.
Very good, very true ... thank you metatron.

Here is one I'd like to share on compassion:

Compassion is illuminating. The presence of compassion reduces egoic judgment and opens the heart fully to recognize the Divinity in all life.

The more compassionate you are, the more relaxed with life you become as you recognize that all is the way it must be for your own individual growth and expansion.

The more relaxed you become, the more harmonious you feel in and with situations that challenge you to the core.
The more harmonious you become, the more you are open to love in all forms and expressions.

The more you are open to love, the more you realize that everyone is here in co-creation and that everything is perfectly co-created for your self-ascension into love.
:P

doublev

Post by doublev »

Venice you are right. Vinnie has never shown any compassion. If he followed what you say all would be cool.
I gave him the board and domain for free after offering it to him out of compassion. I coukd have asked for money , interview any sort of thing, but out of love and compassion I gave it to him. Then after he got to understand how to run the board he treated me like a criminal. That's where compassion got me. I would do it agaon but I know also i am an idiot. Also that compassion did he show his wife?
As for the boxset its 100% read the posts . See the evidence and letters. As for all the other stuff how can 99% of people who have worked with vinnie be wrong. How can the courts be wrong so many times?
doublev

Post by doublev »

Venice
Why not join Marco's Italian vinnie vincents fan club.. they are more 2d and don't criticise vinnie at all, the only thing is that luxx family who say they are married to vinnie and run the Facebook page that says they are the real vinnie and have fooled a lot of celebrity rockers, but all in all his can site would be perfect for your positive energy. I am cool with you here but most of us have been around too long and know too much to make this place more lala.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Personally I'm stoked that VeniceAngel is here. I'm happy for anyone to put forward their point of view as long as they a tolerant to others opinions, even if they are the polar opposite to their own. A lot of people have lost a lot real money, time & effort trying to help Vinnie Vincent. Doublev, Dino has basically lost about $5000.00 by trying to help Vinnie. Others have lost about $40,000 in potential guitar sales by being in business with Vinnie. A total of $130,000.00 was lost by the people sending money to Vinnie for the box sets that were never delivered. This just scraps the tip of the Vinnie Vincent iceberg of shame. And you know what they say about icebergs? As much as 85% of an iceberg's bulk is underwater. Just imagine the magnitude of Lies, Deceit & Corruption that lies underneath the top of the Vinnie Vincent iceberg.
Last edited by metatron on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

It's gone quiet...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:It's gone quiet...
doublev

Post by doublev »

No, I am happy she is here but I was suggesting she should join Marcos group where its all positive and less frustrating. I think she should stay here too. That's all.
ankh

Post by ankh »

Dear Venice Angel,
as much as i can understand your point of view, i would like to point out that people here have good reasons to be pissed off, based on facts that go way beyond unfulfilled expectations.Yet they are here, and some are even ready to help if help is asked.No matter how bad they were treated.That already speaks volumes about them.Many people who have done much more for others in their life cannot say to be so lucky as Vinnie is, fans-wise.And being a fan doesn't mean to accept everything as manna from heaven,respect goes two ways.So,as request,since your outlook on things has been appreciated by the forum members,please try to trust-maybe separately from your love for Vinnie-your fellow forumites' point of view, even if they are sometimes not nice to read.

I'm sure you can understand where they are coming from.

Thank you.
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Il buio è la Notte...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

Espressino anyone?
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I quit coffee 3 months ago ... :cry: I was drinking way too much and was addicted... :shock: I was lke a junkie but for caffeine! It creeps up on you with it's warm, creamy exotic taste & before you know it your waking up at 3 in morning craving more! :lol: Hard habit to break!!

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

i agree, its a drug.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

ankh wrote:Dear Venice Angel,
as much as i can understand your point of view, i would like to point out that people here have good reasons to be pissed off, based on facts that go way beyond unfulfilled expectations.Yet they are here, and some are even ready to help if help is asked.No matter how bad they were treated.That already speaks volumes about them.Many people who have done much more for others in their life cannot say to be so lucky as Vinnie is, fans-wise.And being a fan doesn't mean to accept everything as manna from heaven,respect goes two ways.So,as request,since your outlook on things has been appreciated by the forum members,please try to trust-maybe separately from your love for Vinnie-your fellow forumites' point of view, even if they are sometimes not nice to read.

I'm sure you can understand where they are coming from.

Thank you.

Nice post Ankh. :D :D :D
************************************************************************************************************************************

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Angel,
I love your positivity because I tend to be on that side as well. I don't need the extra stress in my life and I tend to handle things the best I ever have because I have been loosely following some of the methods that you mention.

You have it rough because you are a newbie to the forum and it will take a little time to gain trust and understanding of your ways. When you come on a Vinnie forum and try to spread blind happiness and love, a lot of the forum feels skeptical of your motives.
Vinnie's actions have left many of us very touchy to the point of false allegations arising ON TOP OF THE REAL SHIT THAT Vinnie has been a part of. Vinnie's REPUTATION (notice i didn't say "factual reality") has hurt him immensely.
Your screen name doesn't help either --Venice Angel sounds a a lot like "Vinnie's Angel" and rightfully raises eyebrows and suspicion . You have to take into consideration that you POPPED-UP out of nowhere after Vinnie's unfortunate situation arose. We would have liked to have known you years ago but...

I could care less if you were REALLY Vinnie or anyone close to him simply because this doesn't affect the important issues of my life. However, I do have a feeling that you are a person with genuine positive feelings for everyone and everything around you.

Our surroundings make up who we are- Why not try to make all of it BEAUTIFUL ???
I appreciate that about you .

We need you here to balance out the "CRAZY" spectrum. When it comes to crazy posts, I would rather read your compassionate posts than the disgusted posts because i can fool myself for a minute that Vinnie didn't do some of the horrible shit he has done.

I hope that Vinnie addresses everything when he opens the DoubleV Forum again. It would be the greatest usage of the tools that you speak of that would heal many people's hurt and get everyone on a healthier path of existence in our small ,parrallel, world of Vinnie-ness.
It all rests in Vinnie's hands right now.

Persevere and STAY GOLD, Rick- PB71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

5x3-6+1= 10

thats the rating of your post Rick.

I suppose I'm the negative guy here now. Oh well!!!
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

It was his choice to play things out the way they've been played , not ours.

"And this refers specifically to _____? "

Simply fill in the blank with any choice VV has ever made, he has pretty much fucked up anything and everything he could get his hands on. Guy could literally be sitting on top of the world right now, but where is he instead?

"As far as I can remember, Dino passed the board to Vinnie. Vinnie didn't steal it from him. "

Technically yes Dino did give it to him. But the way VV went about it once he got the pw is what I was referring to. How bad would it hurt to invite someone you really loked up to over for a dinner you had slaved on , put your heart into (and a shitload of time and $$) only to have them push you out your front door and lock you out before they started bad mouthing you!!)

"as far as the goods ... You have 100% factual proof it was Vinnie that keep money and withheld merchandise?
You have a video of Vinnie in the act? A phone call of Vinnie admitting to doing wrong?"

I doubt if I have enough proof of anything for you as I assume even dna evidence wouldnt suffice. I have a sotry on the forum here from when he tired to sell me a guitar that he did not have , and yes I am 100% positive it was him - unless you want me to belive it was an impersonator that fooled the enite crowd of that particular Kiss convention.

"!00% proof is not 95% ... it is 100% "
What is 100% proof for anything in life? Sometimes it just comes down to common sense, no??

Do you have 100% proof that Vinnie Vincent is the angel you think he is? I want to see proof , 100% not 95% that Vinnie Vincent ever played for Kiss, or that such person can even play guitar. Or that he even exists or has existed. Perhaps it was a robot created by the govt, or an alien being with really fast fingers? Call in Moelder and Scully.

Look I think everyone on here wishes everything had played out the exact opposite that it has and still does. But I am not going to play make believe and tell myself things never happened that I know did.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev wrote:5x3-6+1= 10

thats the rating of your post Rick.

I suppose I'm the negative guy here now. Oh well!!!
Dino- I love your posts because you back everything up that you say. There is real emotion that exists within your words.

I just can't stand the posts by some people that bash Vinnie just for the sake of bashing him. I would also like to see that same exercise carried over to positive posts. All of us need to back our words up and show care in not devaluing each others feelings .
Angel, Did Vinnie come to your house and wash your car or give you a back rub ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I can back my feelings up because of my positive experiences in the 1980's. When Vinnie let me "play" his guitar, it was one of the best feelings I have ever had at a concert.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

ok. cool.
wow. love rick!
doublev

Post by doublev »

I think vinnie just posted that board invite to look nice.
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

Sorry but God wouldnt have a fuckin clue what went on in Vinnies house any more than i do
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
doublev

Post by doublev »

Yes, all we know is a woman was covered in blood and a few other things
VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

doublev wrote:Venice
Why not join Marco's Italian vinnie vincents fan club.. they are more 2d and don't criticise vinnie at all, the only thing is that luxx family who say they are married to vinnie and run the Facebook page that says they are the real vinnie and have fooled a lot of celebrity rockers, but all in all his can site would be perfect for your positive energy. I am cool with you here but most of us have been around too long and know too much to make this place more lala.
Hi Doublev,
Thanks for the info but like I had mentioned in my intro post, I am here for Vinnie and registered with the sole intention of offering him support. I I have posted more because I feel involved and I enjoy the interactions with you all and I have developed connections with most of you via posts ... what can I say ... I love ya :P , flaring passions and all and I know how much you all love Vinnie in your own way despite all the hurt and pain that has cycled around and is mirrored.

I have been worrying lately that I am only re-opening Vinnie's wounds while trying to offer another perspective on here ... and I do not want to hurt him in any way, shape or form so I have decided mainly from now on, to focus on expressing my love, support and positivity in another thread.

I wouldn rather not focus on the duality present but rather on the compassion, support and love ... even if it's not shared as much by anyone else.

Much love to all,
Angel