Rumour coming out of Nashville

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev

Rumour coming out of Nashville

Post by doublev »

This is Vinnie Style coming soon type post, so sorry.

Stay tuned, a contact in Nashville (guitar builder/repairer, servicer) that works for Vinnie has opened up an astonishing story that has happened in the last 6 months (not a good one). I can not confirm his story at the source but it looks to be true and this guy was a big part of it. This guy is working for VV and this story will blow your mind..

vinnie style.. please stay tuned.
Brooklyn_Born

Re: Rumour coming out of Nashville

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Intriguing... how long do we have to wait??? :shock:
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
birnie

Post by birnie »

Me likey gossip :)
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Uh oh! This don't sound good!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Dino, you are as bad as Vinnie!!!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

well, i thought i would learn from the best.
please bear with me .. lol
VV knows what i am talking about. I just can not get a response from the one other guy yet so I don't want to say just yet. I do have this confirmed by VV's guitar tech in Nashville however.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Rubbing my hands together....Bring it ON Ferarri Dino. Bring it ON :!: :!: :!:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Meredith, the fake Vinnie secutary who goes to the fake warehouse and replaced the fake Denise (in the 90s) and fake Spyder did not tell me jack shit about this rumor.

Vinnie we all know you are Meredith. But I would love to send the a fake person 10k.
Qpr68

Post by Qpr68 »

Gosh we all knew that,where's the real meat and gravy lol
metatron

Post by metatron »

Dino is just doing his stretching exercises. He needs to warm up b4 his unleashes his ass kicking. Otherwise he will cramp up & we don't want that. He's cranky enough as it is already...Just Joking man. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Yes, I'm cranky .. and am cranking up.
KeMo

Post by KeMo »

doublev wrote:Meredith, the fake Vinnie secutary who goes to the fake warehouse and replaced the fake Denise (in the 90s) and fake Spyder did not tell me jack shit about this rumor.

Vinnie we all know you are Meredith. But I would love to send the a fake person 10k.

I'm confused.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by poserboy71 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

KeMo wrote:

I'm confused.
Welcome to the VVFF. :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Denise and Meredith are fake admin girls at Vinnie's "companies" who reply to potential customers. It's just Vinnie or Diane.
scottysixx

Post by scottysixx »

but if he is a millionaire, it just may be real people no? :wink:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Not really, no. He doesn't work with many people.
doublev

Post by doublev »

99.999% sure its not Diane.
Scotty, I don't get your jokes.
scottysixx

Post by scottysixx »

My joke stems from the other thread about him being a millionaire, just typical sarcasm, as alot here have and or do.
Last edited by scottysixx on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Scotty, Your cool. We are just feeling you up !!! SLURP :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
scottysixx

Post by scottysixx »

I thought the thread was funny..
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

It is. No worries.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Got it. Sorry scotty
doublev

Post by doublev »

Rumour is paleki his been fired by vinnie. Tom doesn't answer emails but from what I was told this guy finished off toms guitars and vv owns them now.
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

Any idea how many?
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
doublev

Post by doublev »

4... Unless Tom has more.. he's got all of them.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Technically they belong to les kero
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I would think that Tom made a few extra body blanks ... :? :? :?

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Rick if you were a kiss tune it would be tomorrow and tonight .
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Do you mean that I'm a rehash of "Rock And Roll All Nite" ??? :? :? :? :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Shandi? I have no idea what i am saying.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Dino, Please seek help:

[youtube][/youtube]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

poserboy71 wrote:Dino, Please seek help:

[youtube][/youtube]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
doublev

Post by doublev »

I like the panavision 35mm camera in the opening.
Interesting never knew crack was bad for you. Cool looking rock . Can it double as jewellery.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

The Thrill can kill! Pee Wee Herman can't be taken seriously doing a PSA :)

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

doublev wrote:Rumour is paleki his been fired by vinnie. Tom doesn't answer emails but from what I was told this guy finished off toms guitars and vv owns them now.
I hope Tom got paid.
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

It IS a rumor. Let's see what develops.

NEWBEGINNINGS
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

Yes, as long as he gets his due, whatever is happening.
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:The Thrill can kill! Pee Wee Herman can't be taken seriously doing a PSA :)
True! You're waiting for him to go "yeeah, gurgle, mmmmmm, hee hee" the whole time!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

syncophile42 wrote:Yes, as long as he gets his due, whatever is happening.
Yeah exactly! Tom's hard work paid for, than all's good!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I sincerely hope Tom was paid for those guitars, otherwise it would be theft.

It also does not bode well for the business model these guitars sold under, being built by Master Luthier Tom Palecki, to Vinnie's exact specifications etc.

Now if someone else finished them off they will be "bitsa" guitars. Clearly finishing them off in Nashville is just for the convenience of locality, not choosing the absolute best builder like he did with Tom, who was so far away Vinnie hadn't seen or touched the guitars.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Genebaby wrote:I sincerely hope Tom was paid for those guitars, otherwise it would be theft.

It also does not bode well for the business model these guitars sold under, being built by Master Luthier Tom Palecki, to Vinnie's exact specifications etc.

Now if someone else finished them off they will be "bitsa" guitars. Clearly finishing them off in Nashville is just for the convenience of locality, not choosing the absolute best builder like he did with Tom, who was so far away Vinnie hadn't seen or touched the guitars.
Victor,
I know nothing but all that I will say is that the past is the key to the future. On the conservative side say $2,500 per guitar can you see Diane Cusano giving Tom Palecki $10,000 to take those guitars with her from the Namm show? I can't see it and I can't see why Tom and his wife would let Diane take those guitars with her after Vinnie stole the Pear Prototype years ago. Doesn't make sense.

Vinnie never saw the guitars because he is clinically Agoraphic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agoraphobia

Agoraphobia (from Greek ἀγορά, "marketplace"; and φόβος/φοβία, -phobia) is an anxiety disorder defined as a morbid fear of having a panic attack or panic-like symptoms in a situation that is perceived to be difficult (or embarrassing) from which to escape. These situations can include, but are not limited to, wide-open spaces, crowds, or uncontrolled social conditions. Alternatively, social anxiety problems may also be an underlying cause. As a result, sufferers of agoraphobia avoid public and/or unfamiliar places, especially large, open spaces such as shopping malls or airports from which they cannot easily escape if they have a panic attack. In severe cases, the sufferer may become confined to his or her home, unable to leave their safe haven.

Although mostly thought to be a fear of public places, it is now believed that agoraphobia develops as a complication of panic attacks.[1] However, there is evidence that the implied one-way causal relationship between spontaneous panic attacks and agoraphobia in DSM-IV may be incorrect.[2] Onset is usually between ages 20 and 40 years and more common in women.[3] Approximately 3.2 million adults in the US between the ages of 18 and 54, or about 2.2%, suffer from agoraphobia.[4] Agoraphobia can account for approximately 60% of phobias.[5] Agoraphobia, as studies have shown, has two age groups at which the first onset generally occurs; early to mid twenties and in the early thirties thus helping to distinguish between simple phobias in child and adolescent years (Gelder, Mayou & Geddes, 2005).

In response to a traumatic event, anxiety may interrupt the formation of memories and disrupt the learning processes, resulting in dissociation. Depersonalization (a feeling of disconnection from one’s self) and derealisation (a feeling of disconnection from one's surroundings) are other dissociative methods of withdrawing from anxiety.[6]

Definition

Not to be confused with agraphobia, agoraphobia is a condition where the sufferer becomes anxious in environments that are unfamiliar or where he or she perceives that they have little control. Triggers for this anxiety may include wide open spaces, crowds (social anxiety), or traveling (even short distances). Agoraphobia is often, but not always, compounded by a fear of social embarrassment, as the agoraphobic fears the onset of a panic attack and appearing distraught in public. This is also sometimes called 'social agoraphobia' which may be a type of social anxiety disorder also sometimes called "social phobia".

Not all agoraphobia is social in nature, however. Some agoraphobics have a fear of open spaces. Agoraphobia is also a defined as "a fear, sometimes terrifying, by those who have experienced one or more panic attacks". In these cases, the sufferer is fearful of a particular place because they have experienced a panic attack at the same location in a previous time. Fearing the onset of another panic attack, the sufferer is fearful or even avoids the location. Some refuse to leave their home even in medical emergencies because the fear of being outside of their comfort area is too great.

The sufferer can sometimes go to great lengths to avoid the locations where they have experienced the onset of a panic attack. Agoraphobia, as described in this manner, is actually a symptom professionals check for when making a diagnosis of panic disorder. Other syndromes like obsessive compulsive disorder or post traumatic stress disorder can also cause agoraphobia, basically any irrational fear that keeps one from going outside can cause the syndrome.[7]

It is not uncommon for agoraphobics to also suffer from temporary separation anxiety disorder when certain other individuals of the household depart from the residence temporarily, such as a parent or spouse, or when the agoraphobic is left home alone. Such temporary conditions can result in an increase in anxiety or a panic attack.

Another common associative disorder of agoraphobia is necrophobia, the fear of death. The anxiety level of agoraphobics often increases when dwelling upon the idea of eventually dying, which they consciously or unconsciously associate with being the ultimate separation from their mortal emotional comfort and safety zones and loved ones, even for those who may otherwise spiritually believe in some form of divine afterlife existence.

Gender differences

Agoraphobia occurs about twice as commonly among women as it does in men.[8] The gender difference may be attributable to several factors: social-cultural traditions that encourage, or permit, the greater expression of avoidant coping strategies by women (including dependent and helpless behaviors); women perhaps being more likely to seek help and therefore be diagnosed; men being more likely to abuse alcohol in reaction to anxiety and be diagnosed as an alcoholic.[9] Research has not yet produced a single clear explanation for the gender difference in agoraphobia.[9]

[edit] Causes and contributing factors

Although the exact causes of agoraphobia are currently unknown, some clinicians who have treated or attempted to treat agoraphobia offer plausible hypotheses. The condition has been linked to the presence of other anxiety disorders, a stressful environment or substance abuse. Chronic use of tranquilizers and sleeping pills such as benzodiazepines has been linked to onset of agoraphobia.[10] In 10 patients who had developed agoraphobia during benzodiazepine dependence, symptoms abated within the first year of assisted withdrawal.[11]

Research has uncovered a linkage between agoraphobia and difficulties with spatial orientation.[12][13] Individuals without agoraphobia are able to maintain balance by combining information from their vestibular system, their visual system and their proprioceptive sense. A disproportionate number of agoraphobics have weak vestibular function and consequently rely more on visual or tactile signals. They may become disoriented when visual cues are sparse (as in wide open spaces) or overwhelming (as in crowds).[14] Likewise, they may be confused by sloping or irregular surfaces.[14] In a virtual reality study, agoraphobics showed impaired processing of changing audiovisual data in comparison with healthy subjects.[15]
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

So somebody wrote a thesis on Vinnie? :D

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Sorry for the long post everybody. Simply put my understanding of Agoraphobia was mostly that some one was afraid to leave their home but it is obviously more complex than that.

"In severe cases, the sufferer may become confined to his or her home, unable to leave their safe haven"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

A lot of that article does describe the Vinnie that we THINK we know and it also helps some of the interviews (Grover) make sense.

I always felt that during that 1996 convention when Vinnie was asking to shake hands, that he was doing so for himself and his possible fear of the situation. That may also explain the European Convention behavior. He tried to do things like ride the bus, etc... ,yet when those people mocked him on the bus,he traveled by himself.

Vinnie could answer these things depending on how honest he wants to be. It would probably be cathartic .

Good job Kev. It may very well be what haunts Vinnie.

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

Excellent work Kevin.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The fate of the guitars Tom built is something we should be able to ask Vinnie about at DoubleV.

Honest answers too as we will smell the lies and the truth will come out as always.

Let's hope we can find out "the truth" direct from Vinnie.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

It may be part of the contract. The guitars should have been finished for NAMM.
John 5 would have probably bought one.

We'll know the answer when Vinnie answers our questions.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

John 5 was a big Kiss collector... I have his kiss 3-D pin up poster from Bravo magazine from 1983! He had some great stuff... :D

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
birnie

Post by birnie »

Very unfortunate for Tom :(

Is it worth asking him how much it would be now if you wanted to buy one with Vinnie out of the equation?
I would guess half price or less ??