Vinnie's Youtube-NEW STATEMENT COMING

News and information from 2018 onwards
poserboy71

Vinnie's Youtube-NEW STATEMENT COMING

Post by poserboy71 »

STAY TUNED HERE FOR AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM VINNIE VINCENT !

Promising Future or Goodbye (Thanks but NO THANKS ) ???

This is an OFFICIAL statement by Vinnie and not by anyone else.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Re: Vinnie's Youtube-NEW STATEMENT COMING

Post by doublev »

It's always coming with vinnie. Why not just say it rather than its coming. Nothing changes.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Granted , It is not the way we want it done but he has come through on a few things and it is about his comfort level.
At least we know he is serious about speaking AS HIMSELF.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

a video statement? no chance but i shall wait and see what he says.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I welcome any words from Vinnie... This is a step in the right direction...
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
scottysixx

Post by scottysixx »

how does one get such info that he is gonna make a statement soon??
doublev

Post by doublev »

Scotty, its from his YouTube channel.
Rick let's hope it comes and its good news. I just don't understand why he has to say a statement is coning. He can just put it up when its ready.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

It's all about the HYPE.While my curiosity just wants him to make the statement, I can respect that . That's an aspect from the old school rockers that doesn't exist much anymore. HYPE.

YEAH BOYEEEeee!!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Ok, its his style. I'll back off. Thanks Rick.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Dino, No need to back off . However, You may need to jack off. I sense that you have been tense lately. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Your viewpoint is valid and a lot of us share your thoughts.

It's just exciting that he is finally gonna make a statement as himself.

I found a bit of the statement-----

:lol: :lol: :lol: Vinnie: "Poserboy, The restraining order has been renewed for another year ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

The thing is by using the word 'statement' you would not instantly think its to do with hype. If its music he will just say as he already has that some news is on the way. A statement to me is explaining a situation like he is quitting or telling some facts about his recent arrest or it coukd be a new threat or the unthinkable... An apology.
I hope he has chilled either way. We all want the same to be liked and respected and surely that is all our purpose in life. Taking the legal threats off the YouTube maybe a good thing. and he also took the link to the doublev forum off the Wikipedia, which may indicate something either good or bad.
I don't think he would use the word 'statement' to indicate new music or a drop in price of the guitar but who knows.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Ok Rick. You nailed it, I have been really tense. I bought this coffee from Sicily that is roasted on an open flame of burning olive wood and its fucking with my heart. I am drinking so much of it I can not sleep. Basically its a legal drug. Ill cut down and switch to matte or jolt cola. I apologize to everyone inc vv .
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

Pink cuffs Rick - how very apt - and kinky i may add :wink:

Sounds like good coffee Dino.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I don't like the taste of coffee but I'd inject it into my wang vein and play some rip-roaring solos .

Yep, I said it.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

poserboy71 wrote:I don't like the taste of coffee but I'd inject it into my wang vein and play some rip-roaring solos .
Yep, I said it.

:shock: :shock:

:lol:
doublev

Post by doublev »

I was getting into some heavy coffee shit for a while and thought I may die. I was roasting my own from notorious high caffeine beans and then grinding it hot and putting it straight into my moka and downing it. My wife nearly left me and my pee smelt like 100% coffee. Had to quit that job.
doublev

Post by doublev »

He has deleted everything other than the statement thing. Now I am thinking a Chinese version of the guitar maybe on its way or vv is going to quit and ask for everyone to stop talking about what he is or isn't going to do.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev wrote:...or vv is going to quit and ask for everyone to stop talking about what he is or isn't going to do.
I would respect that.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

There will always be people talking about vv and if you don't have the ones who know you get the kids who say total shit about him.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

I had to stop the coffee. Was a total coffee junkie. I'd drink a 8 cupper cafeteria/percolator in one hit. Sometimes twice a day. Was totally fuck'en with me. Head spins, dizziness. Feel a lot better after stopping it. I do admit, I have one a week. But that is my limit. Once a junkie always a junkie.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

Don't you guys think it's safe to assume that "his " statement is going to be the statement his atty writes out for him? Any celerity that gets into a compromised situation has to have a pr person or lawyer to put a more positive spin (and apology) out for not only the public but especially to show the judge , prosecutor , victim etc how sorry their client is  ( by showing how he reached out so graciously and apologized to his legions of fans ).  I would also think its safe to assume that's why the negative things were pulled from his site after the arrest - his atty probably told him how much of a dumbass he was for having anything like that on public forum , especially since Diannes atty could have used that as negative evidince on VV. 
       Also , I wouldnt travel to far for the court date if I were you in hopes of seeing VV as the initial hearing will probably consist of VVs atty showing up to enter a not guilty plea on his behalf and asking for court date . Which then can turn into continuance after continuance for awhile.
doublev

Post by doublev »

It's weird that he has the YouTube ad now and no order info. Kind of defeats the purpose. Also why would he make a statement underline the ad for his guitar? Also why would he take the link to the dc board down on Wikipedia and take it off in the YouTube ad. He is cleaning up and getting rid of everything like he did on the dc board.
If something big is coming up I think he would say this so a statement does seem like it could be regarding the arrest or the closing of everything.
Still putting the statement as part of the guitar ad is strange unless it is related to that.
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

Btw , I found a great replacement for my caffeine. I started eating hot peppers - better then any caffeine buzz I ever had plus they get your metabolism up which kinda helps burn fat ! Started with jalapenos and Thai peppers then moved up to habaneros and now ghost peppers ( jolokia) . Lotsa great how sauces out there too.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I'm sure your honey hole is ablaze nightly.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Ha. That is funny.
I take loose mint tea and put it in a teabag with the hottest chili flakes I can find, brew it for 5 mins and I got s really spicy mint tea that kind of makes up for the lack of caffeine.
I already eat crazy spicy food, I grow about 30 different chili peppers in my garden. I even make piquante liquor . Spicy as shit amaretto liquor.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Maybe Vinnie's statement will involve all of your coffee, tea , and pepper intake ???

NEWBEGINNINGS
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

Well ya, the next morning can be a little rough on the bootie. Dino that's awesome you grow your own. You should look for chocolate habaneros , that's the main ingredient of my favorite hot sauce ever "black mamba". I have a few that are hotter but not with the great taste that the black mamba has.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vic, I really think Dino and the boys need that fucking cooking recipe thread A.S.A.P. !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

You guys are crazy!!! I don't touch those hot pepper things. A coffee a day keeps the peppers away!

The changes on his Youtube page certainly are interesting.

Dino, he writes that stuff there, where the guitar ad is because that's the only place he has now for public consumption. If he re-opened DoubleV he could say/do it all there.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

You would just think he would ad a new Channel, even if it was just a static page that reads vinnie updates or something. The order info gone is very interesting. Finally he realizes 10k will get no sales.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

WRONG- There is a guy that is in the comments section that is interested in buying a guitar.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

I grow chocolate habenaros , I love the taste but can not take the heat. I use them in a chili pepper tortilla soup.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I use flushable wipes after using dry TP.

NEWBEGINNINGS
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

I mentioned a couple times I would have been interested in any of the namm VVs but only at a 5-6k pricepoint. But to be honest with all his bullshit in the past year not to mention the wife beating fiasco recently , he's really just started depressing me greatly - and I think I may just put my pink/silver VV up for sale and take a break from VV for awhile. 
 Possibly selling the gold sparkle jackson 30th anniversary as well.
doublev

Post by doublev »

5 to 6k is a good price for him. No one is going to send him one cent, sending directly to Tom would have been better or through a dealer. It looks to me that he has ditched selling the guitar now. I hope Tom still has them.
doublev

Post by doublev »

He beats his wife and then thinks hyping up s statement is a good idea and something we should be looking out for a grateful, when you think about it it is sick.
The guy is not worth anyone's time. I can not believe he is lucky enough to have a single fan. It's like rubbernecking with vv , you know it ain't cool to do it but you know your gonna see something gruesome .
doublev

Post by doublev »

"I beat my wife, she's back however.. stayed tuned, don't change that dial folks for my official statement will be after these messages from our sponsor"
Love v.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I made the mistake of eating a whole Green chilli at a Turkush Restaurant & I thought I was going to die...! It was so damn hot, my tongue swelled & my head was on fire! :oops: :oops: :oops: My girlfriend at the time got the waiter to bring me glasses of milk to help me out... I'm a wimp when it comes to hot & spicy :P

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

Hey Tom, if you're reading this and still have those guitars, I'll buy one from you! I don't give a shit how they sound or if they don't even work (I'm not a guitar player) but I reckon one would look super cool hanging on my wall in my loungeroom!

As for Vinnie's statement.....no amount of words can make up for what he's done. I'd be very surprised if this statement isn't anything other than his 'retirement' from public life. Unless he says he's seeking professional help, apologises for being the flower that he has been, I can't see what the point of making any kind statement is...???
birnie

Post by birnie »

Love my spicey food but not to the levels discussed here :O
Also have my little coffee machine and grinder, 1 a dya here too ;)
I've had 3 before lunch...long black, short black and a cappacino, thought i was gunna be sick !
doublev

Post by doublev »

the statement will most likely go like this..
all fans will be sued and face years in courts at their own expenses. Then owe Vinnie their house and a million bucks. He will also announce he is suing all the news outlets that reported his arrest as well as suing the local police.
Thats what I would expect, anything less than that would be a plus.
doublev

Post by doublev »

i used to drink about 5 double espresso a day (or Espressino). I was about to open my own roasting factory after working for 4 months in Italy at a roaster. My goal was to find out what would kill me and then take it back a notch, basically find that happy medium between death and life.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Right on 8)

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

Mp.. have you had 'not cool' chocolate habanaro sauce? I just ordered black mambo to see how it tastes.
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

Do we know the date of this statement?
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

no Dino, I havent heard of that sauce but will get on ebay right now. thanks for the headsup.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Dates me nothing if we go from vv history.
I will be nicer about it but let's hope its not a tease and its something from the heart. Let's hope he can end all our concerns and do something awesome.
doublev

Post by doublev »

That black mamba his way hotter than pepper spray. Maybe I won't use it. Lol
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

you can only use a few teeny drops per taco (I use the end of a toothpick to apply). But man it really tastes great. Most other hot sauces sacrifice flavor for heat. I cant find anyone that has the "not cool" sauce, except for the non chocolate habanero variety , do you have a source for it? btw, are you saying youve tried pepper spray as a sauce before? :)