Vinnie's Youtube-NEW STATEMENT COMING

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev

Re: Vinnie's Youtube-NEW STATEMENT COMING

Post by doublev »

Fuck this shit.
1 the fucker is suggesting the press reported this incorrectly. It came directly from a police statement and many witnesses. The fact is vinnie beat his wife, resisted street and had dogs in containers. Was sent to prison over night and released on bond. Just like all sources reported. Fuck vinnie for his tasteless reply to that . Own up to your wrong doings!!!!
I do think the reporting was harsh about the dogs but it was only reporting the facts but was suggestive I agree

Vinnie had a chance to say sorry to the large amount of people he stole from, lied to and treated like shit. Ironic he thinks dogs are perfect little people, how about himself.?,

He is still ripping people off big time, in fact very recently.

I am more than sickened at his lack of responsibility and his attempt to argue the facts of what happened. And his on going sub human in the gutter behavior. I was a fan from being 9 years old and this is totally enough to listen to from this weasel.

Vinnie you are a wife beater, liar, scuzzball crook. And you blame everyone else. Face the facts. An apology for all that may have softened this.

He has done this for the courts. Oh boy would I love to be a witness at a court hearing.

One last thing he needs to face York the facts. He is an online Blogger and is on many forums. So don't separate yourself . Ok
ozone73

Post by ozone73 »

"... people now routinely hide behind their computers and usernames ..."

I thought it was kind of funny he would say other people hide behind their computers and usernames since from what I've read here he is well known for doing the same thing.
Settle the f*ck down, monkey tits!
Qpr68

Post by Qpr68 »

Well said :twisted:
doublev

Post by doublev »

He is the king of hiding behind the internet and usernames in many many places. I can not take it anymore . I take a 2 day break and hope people are not stupid enough to not question tjis shit.
He is shameless
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I dig where you're coming from Dino, you have been through a lot with the Vinster.

For him to actually sign off as Vinnie Vincent online like this is pretty huge.

I'm confused on the dogs. Vinnie mentioned three but four were found, so I'm guessing the vicious dog was put down. Totally understand this part, we knew Vinnie loved his pets and even after PAWS cleared him other idiots said stupid things.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
TXjason

Post by TXjason »

At least we know now that he loves dogs more than people, which makes sense... Because I bet he has ever dragged his dogs through broken glass.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Vic, thanks. I am not mad just because of my experience. In that statement he takes no respondibilty for himself. He still is defending himself and is trying to distort things just like the news did about the dog cruilty.
Just watch, that's not a permenent . It's a comments area under an ad that will eventualy be changed and deleted.
Vinnie vincent is shameless . I know what happened is private but he could have at least apologized to the people who have been hurt due to 'his' actions , not the bad reporting and blogging.
I am not after a personal apology , I am after him stepping up and admitting his past to clear the way.
I will be out of here but will never let this guy ever get away with the shameless acts he does to fans and people he works with.
Like I say he is still doing it to new unexpecting victims..
Everything i say is fully backed up and believe me he has a paper chase of activities as fake users all over the net that are a can of worms waiting to be released. By the way vinnie how's kinky suzie q doing. Did she buy the guitar with her night shift money? Also Nashville reports of vv's repair man , musicly speaking.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Honestly as nice as it was, as nice as Rick said, there are more than a few nuggets of truth in what Dino said, unfortunately! Hopefully this is a starting point for Vinnie to come clean so to speak. If he has reconciled with his daughters, that is FANTASTIC!! And as Rick said, we've been a lot nicer to Vinnie than any other board has been!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Shh! - Internal Dogfood
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Guys, C'MON already !!! :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
TeenAnkhgst

Post by TeenAnkhgst »

In some situations you need to ask yourself WWVVD? And then do the opposite.
warmachine:D

Post by warmachine:D »

TeenAnkhgst wrote:In some situations you need to ask yourself WWVVD? And then do the opposite.
Haha :lol: I'm gonna use that
1SG of the VVFF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

There is a difference between speaking your mind and bashing someone. Can we chill just a bit PLEASE. :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
TeenAnkhgst

Post by TeenAnkhgst »

Fair enough. And when deciding whether to play a 1/16th note in a raging face melter, ask yourself that same question and play the 1/128th notes, damnit.
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

I'm with doublev on this.....this statement HAD to include an apology.....at least be an effort at eating some humble pie. Instead it is VV playing the VICTIM once again. AND on top of that, more bullshit about what he plans to do. Those Guitars ARE NOT coming. New music WILL NOT be forthcoming.

VV is a hypocrite, liar and all out douche bag. To those of you here who think this statement is a step in the right direction.....you're deluding yourselves. The time of VV is OVER. Accept 1986 to 1988 was the pinnacle of his career and he will NEVER, EVER, EVER be anything again other than the ex-KISS guitarist who beat his wife.
scottysixx

Post by scottysixx »

I see his statement is finally getting picked up from a few websites,bloggers More to come Im sure now that the word is out.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

That's the smile we want to see again!!!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, I was thinking the same thing seeing that pic today.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

At least he isn't hiding behind different identities now... I personally was happy to read something in his words and signed off as Vinnie Vincent... I don't think an apology for wrong doing in the past will ever happen... In his own mind maybe he thinks he has done no wrong??
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
doublev

Post by doublev »

That statement is for suckers. He's doing it because of the court case and a million times over its all about him being the victim.. 'I would never hurt anyone' .. well you did you lying piece of shit!! Your wife went to the police station and then had to go to the hospital.. so what did you say again? how can people believe vv when the facts are plain and simple and he flat out tries to argue them..Vinnie only knows how to lie. And to think people think his statement is nice is beyond belief. He's doing the same old shit. Trying change the truth. He coukd have said my actions to my wife and family were regretable, he could have said ripping off fans and business partners was of great pain to him and he apologizes. But he doesnt.. do you know.why? Because he thinks he has done nothing wrong.
Such a joke that he accuses internet forums for hurting him and his family when he is posting tonnes of stuff secretly everywhere including the famous anti semitic comments.This is the accumulation of old the bad shit he does coming back...and he is still doing it.
Like I say that comment will be up for a week max or until the court case and will no doubt be tweaked.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Also he thanks all the fans who wished him well.. I thought it was Diane we were worried about. Again only him in the world. In his mind he is the victim, not the person he sent to hospital and was sent to prison over.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yeah, more than fair points Dino! Sadly!!!

Maybe we're just trying to......

[youtube][/youtube]
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Good morning world!
Now I wake up in the morning and turn the laptop on and WOW. Vinnie Vincent has spoken to us. Guys I'm sick reading: "I'm the poor poor Vinnie Vincent and everybody is hurting me". Thanks for the statement but the truth is another - and WE KNOW the things that happened in the past. Vinnie we are NOT mad and stupid.
:wink:

But you are able to write and suscribe with your real name. First step in the rigth direction!
Get in touch with us here at ths place - this will be the second step. You are welcome
doublev

Post by doublev »

i am not here to crucify him, but i see this as a back handed insult in the form of I am so nice.
I do have a lot of sympathy in regard to the animals. But thats what happens when you get yourself into a jam like he has.

Wouldn't it have been great if he just removed the bs and opened up truthfully. I respect a few things he said but it was destroyed by the others in my opinion.

I know he is a human but you can not get away with this stuff and trying to pull the wool over people eyes aint the way around it.

I kind of think he is doing this for his court case anyway. thats why he admits nothing.
doublev

Post by doublev »

forgive my bad language in my recent posts. I never usually swear.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Must be all that coffee, hey Dino! ;)
metatron

Post by metatron »

I agree with everything you said Dino. Man, the last thing you need to elevate your blood pressure over this. Vinnie must be a huge Led Zep fan, cause the song always remains the same with him. He is the Victim, 'people don't understand', 'he can't talk about', 'he needs more time', 'we need bare with him' so on so forth. I learnt a big thing from when shramiac & I had our disagreement. shramiac was right in saying something along the lines that, personally will anything change for me if VV does or doesn't release new music, changes his ways, sells the guitars at a reasonable price. shramiac was right, nothing will change for me. Vinnie has only got to gain from accepting his responsibilities, his faults, his gifts & using them to change the person he is, so that he is happy with himself to start off with . Only then can he progress to the next stage. from the Caterpillar will emerge a beautiful butterfly. Then he may release music, he may sell a guitar @ a acceptable price. As it stands now, no one is foolish enough to give him a Brass Razoo for any of his warez. He needs to accept this fact or change his ways. I give him one thing, at least his 'statement' wasn't all in Capital letters LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Let's not forget guys that Vinnie did write the song "I wanna be your victim". ;)

Vinnie, skype me, we'll chat and sort this out. I can mentor you to turn things around. This offer is for real, you don't even have to send me a guitar to review anymore.

Vic
metatron

Post by metatron »

metatron wrote:I agree with everything you said Dino... Vinnie has only got to gain from accepting his responsibilities, his faults, his gifts & using them to change the person he is, so that he is happy with himself to start off with . Only then can he progress to the next stage. from the Caterpillar will emerge a beautiful butterfly.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
[youtube][/youtube]

P.S. Vic you a true Saint.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
doublev

Post by doublev »

i think vv speaking to Vic as a mediator would be a great idea. Vic is very cool headed and sees all angles.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Aw shucks, what can I say guys? :oops: :roll:

I'm just that nice a guy, I will do it for everyone, to make everything better.
doublev

Post by doublev »

vic's like the perfect heavy metal dad.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

doublev wrote:vic's like the perfect heavy metal dad.

= Yeah baby!!! :D :D :D
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Off topic (of course, what's new?), Serena was singing Lick It Up on the way to school the other morning.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Great! :? :? Does this mean we're going to see a new reality show called Vic's Family Jewels now ?? And ball jokes in 3,2,1.............. :lol:

Agree with Dannii as well.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote:Off topic (of course, what's new?), Serena was singing Lick It Up on the way to school the other morning.
Cool. :D Aurora was sing COTN 2day.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That's the spirit!!
Paulie

Post by Paulie »

I understand doublev's chagrin over V's statement, particularly given his vast past efforts to V's benefit. HOWEVER (directed to the rest of the planet) -

V is not an elected official, he does not hold public office, etc. He is a PRIVATE PERSON. If any of us were in that situation, we'd be mortified to have our dirty laundry be (literally) worldwide news. Regardless of past, present and future wrongdoings in his business deals or whatever, he should not have to answer to anyone but the law and people he wronged if there's a legal matter at stake.

Perhaps the number of hours we spend listening to his recordings / discussing him here and elsewhere, some folks might feel like he "owes" us an explanation or whatever. He doesn't. That being said, I don't think there'll be a Vinnie corner in the Kiss Koffeehouse anytime soon, so he does need to value the fans he DOES have. But does he *owe* us anything? No.

VINNIE - Chin up. Get shit straight and move on.

All the best,
PAULIE

PS Speaking of past business disasters, can you imagine V's reaction if G&P made Tommy wear V's makeup instead? :)
KeMo

Post by KeMo »

ozone73 wrote:"... people now routinely hide behind their computers and usernames ..."

I thought it was kind of funny he would say other people hide behind their computers and usernames since from what I've read here he is well known for doing the same thing.
I don't hide behind my screen and user name. My user name is my nickname....you can Google KeMo_Sabi and find me...I showed up at his house Tuesday, so no "hiding behind the computer" for me. Haha.

"I only hope someday we'll be together and I can watch them once again run in the meadows under the deep blue skies."

This statement disturbs me...I think some one close to him needs to go to the house and go on a suicide watch....I think he's gonna end up offing himself...
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

My thoughts as well, i think he is bored out of everything and pretty sad
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

There are many good posts in this thread!
Dino, Dannii and Wolfgang well put brothers!
doublev

Post by doublev »

He must go stir crazy in the house everyday and frustrated about his music etc and that's why he fakes users ad welk as using them to promote his stuff.
KeMo

Post by KeMo »

doublev wrote:He must go stir crazy in the house everyday and frustrated about his music etc and that's why he fakes users ad welk as using them to promote his stuff.
The fucked up thing about the music is IF he really wanted to put out new shit, they're are hundreds of thousands of musicians we are surrounded by here in middle Tennessee. It's like everyone is plays music in one way or another....hence Nashville being called "Music City". I can guarantee he can find a brand new band and have songs recorded in no time. People would kill just to play with him because they know how gifted Vinnie is. He doesn't have to sit in that house. Jeez, I wish I was talented enough to play with him. I'm a mediocre guitar player.
I know he reads this forum, so...
Call Mark Slaughter, Vin! He lives here in Tennessee....humble yourself start apologizing to people you have screwed over and start making amends. You're not getting any younger.

Vinnie, There are tons of talented people in this town who would do anything to play music with you! If you post it, THEY WILL COME! -KeMo
doublev

Post by doublev »

It doesn't seem like getting a band together has been an interest of his. Especially not with former vvi band members.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Mark can't sing anymore.

He could barely sing before. :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

KeMo wrote:
doublev wrote:He must go stir crazy in the house everyday and frustrated about his music etc and that's why he fakes users ad welk as using them to promote his stuff.
The fucked up thing about the music is IF he really wanted to put out new shit, they're are hundreds of thousands of musicians we are surrounded by here in middle Tennessee. It's like everyone is plays music in one way or another....hence Nashville being called "Music City". I can guarantee he can find a brand new band and have songs recorded in no time. People would kill just to play with him because they know how gifted Vinnie is. He doesn't have to sit in that house. Jeez, I wish I was talented enough to play with him. I'm a mediocre guitar player.
I know he reads this forum, so...
Call Mark Slaughter, Vin! He lives here in Tennessee....humble yourself start apologizing to people you have screwed over and start making amends. You're not getting any younger.

Vinnie, There are tons of talented people in this town who would do anything to play music with you! If you post it, THEY WILL COME! -KeMo
Agree with both of you...Well said KeMo.

& Rick....Come on Bro....Mark ripped it up on ASG...
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Just being silly. It is a shame that he has lost what he had.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71 wrote:Mark can't sing anymore.

Sadly, I completely agree Rick!

He could barely sing before. :lol: :lol: :lol: