Vinnie's Youtube-NEW STATEMENT COMING

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev

Re: Vinnie's Youtube-NEW STATEMENT COMING

Post by doublev »

Pm me with your address if you are cool with giving it to me and I will send you a bottle.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Sorry for going off the off topic.
Carlo

Post by Carlo »

metatron wrote:I had to stop the coffee. Was a total coffee junkie. I'd drink a 8 cupper cafeteria/percolator in one hit. Sometimes twice a day. Was totally fuck'en with me. Head spins, dizziness. Feel a lot better after stopping it. I do admit, I have one a week. But that is my limit. Once a junkie always a junkie.
Ciao Dino and Metatron, I drink the caffe' napoletano Kimbo which is real good and rich taste (Neopolitan coffee....Napolitan). As you know , maybe Wolfie, too, we Italiani appreciate a good espresso or macchiato. I limit myself to 2 or 3 at the most per day and never after 2 p.m., however, some my friends drink 7 or 8 espressos per day and even after dinner before going to bed. If you get a Moka and some good coffee then you will appreciate it but beware and control your urge. All Italians drink coffee... in the morning at breaks, after lunch, after dinner, or just to have companionship to drink together with someone and it can be laced with Anisetta or Grappa if desired. It can be a moment to relax and have a cigarette or a pickup opportunity if you like a girl just ask her if she wants to have a coffee wit you. It is a social event, everybody in the village or town goes to the local bar to have a coffee and catch up by discussing the day's topics, the happenings in the neighborhood, politics, or having a game of cards such as Scopa or Briscola. In the States you can find good Italian coffee in the Little Italys such as Caffe' Mille Luci in Brooklyn or Ferrara in Manhattan. A so-called "Latte" in the States is really a "Latte macchiato" which is a glass of milk (latte) and a shot of espresso added to it. Or you can just simply have a "macchiato" which is an espresso (strong coffee) with a shot of milk added to it to lighten it up. I also drink Lavazza brand coffee', "the more you send it down the more it picks you up" as we say in Italy. Do you think Signor Cusano has a good espresso now and then? Ciao e buon caffe' !!
doublev

Post by doublev »

I know kimbo. Cafe brasiliano in napoli and capucco? Kimbo is big. I only drink cafe doppio from a machine or from a moka. I worked for illy for a while too. I like hausbrandt the best but kimbo is nice and strong. My wife is from calabria and they drink cafe mauro.
doublev

Post by doublev »

He has now taken down the text he wrote about a statement is coming. Again this is typical. How many times can.we believe or fall for this. What he writes is just written at a whim. Nothing he writes means anything unless we see it. I don't know why but its totally clear he likes to burn bridges and make enemies of friends.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, now there is nothing at all!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Vinnie may have cleared his youtube page to display his "Statement"? Let's see what tomorrow brings... :?:
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Tomorrow there is nothing at all...A statement from him? My hope is gone
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

ffs. - Again.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
metatron

Post by metatron »

Ciao Carlo. I like your style :D. In Australia we have Kimbo & Lavazza & another million brands also. I used to own two Gloria Jeans Coffee franchises. The worse cheapest over roasted coffee bean on the planet. Then they make you hide the real crap flavor with with artificial syrup flavorings. Totally crap & I recommend no one to drink that poison. I never drank it after realizing all the toxic fake shit that went into it to make it taste a little half good. I would drink a brand call Aurora which was pretty good for a bean that is between $12 & $15 a kilo.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

metatron wrote:Ciao Carlo. I like your style :D. In Australia we have Kimbo & Lavazza & another million brands also. I used to own two Gloria Jeans Coffee franchises. The worse cheapest over roasted coffee bean on the planet. Then they make you hide the real crap flavor with with artificial syrup flavorings. Totally crap & I recommend no one to drink that poison. I never drank it after realizing all the toxic fake shit that went into it to make it taste a little half good. I would drink a brand call Aurora which was pretty good for a bean that is between $12 & $15 a kilo.
Is that the new coffee corner?
In Germany my favorite is the Dolce Gusto from Nescafé :D
ankh

Post by ankh »

wolfgang161272 wrote:Tomorrow there is nothing at all...A statement from him? My hope is gone

maybe not, maybe not........
[youtube][/youtube]
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Iceman75

Post by Iceman75 »

When in Germany....try "Hochland" coffee.
Good stuff!!!
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Iceman75 wrote:When in Germany....try "Hochland" coffee.
Good stuff!!!
You're kidding! "Hochland"???? Take a cup of Nescafé Dolce Gusto - that's the first choice here :twisted:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

You guys and the coffee talk. It's almost midnight here now and I want a coffee!!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

Kimbo is good so is housbrandt, Mauro, seicaf, moak, cato, la brasiliana. In Italy its mostly local . Sorry but lavazza isn't good in my opinion. Lol.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Genebaby wrote:You guys and the coffee talk. It's almost midnight here now and I want a coffee!!!!
My machine is working behind me - if you want I have a cup for you :mrgreen:
doublev

Post by doublev »

I take lemon with my coffee too.
The best coffee is the open flame roasted by nannini in bologna or a company in catania but very expensive.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Shell we do open another treat: THE VINNIE VINCENT COFFEE CORNER?
doublev

Post by doublev »

Tre forze is the olive wood open flame coffee. Check out their website. Killer.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Dino, you are so crazy - I love you man !
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
metatron

Post by metatron »

ankh wrote:
wolfgang161272 wrote:Tomorrow there is nothing at all...A statement from him? My hope is gone

maybe not, maybe not........
[youtube][/youtube]
Oh my wife's favourite movie of all time. My house is filled with Franklin Mint Scarlett O Hara porcelain Dolls.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
metatron

Post by metatron »

wolfgang161272 wrote: Is that the new coffee corner? In Germany my favorite is the Dolce Gusto from Nescafé :D
Yes I do the like the Nescafé Nespresso stuff. You get a big bang for your buck from those capcells. Think cause they are sealed so the air & humidity does alter the alter the grains. My bother is a very good barista. He has had technical jobs like working in network estimating for big Telecommunications companies, but always ends up quitting & going to work as a barista. He's got Coffee in his blood.
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

too much coffee talk - im off for a cup of tea.

:D
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
doublev

Post by doublev »

Now says statement coming today
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

doublev wrote:Now says statement coming today
link?
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
birnie

Post by birnie »

Skwint

Post by Skwint »

Dear Everyone,
I want to thank the many people who sent their well wishes to me through this very hurting time. There is much to say to all of you but the most important thing for me to let you know is that what you have been reading is not true. Irresponsible reporting and fabrication of events that never happened destroys peoples' lives, and that is exactly what has happened. It's very unfortunate we live in times where you're guilty even if you're innocent, but it's the way of the world now. It's also sad to me that not only do the media get away with publishing unsubstantiated sensationalized reports that are then taken as "the truth," but people now routinely hide behind their computers and usernames to intentionally inflict enormous damage without consequence, all for their own amusement. What they don't know is the pain they cause will always be greater than their fabrication or exaggeration.
About my precious dogs:
My dogs and cat have been, are and will always be the most important thing in my whole life. I love them more than my words can say. I look at dogs and cats as "perfect little people" with loving and unconditional hearts that I believe God gifted to us to help comfort us through our lives, which always seems to be filled with pain in one way or another. I have 20 dogs that were rescued since 1999 from unspeakable and horrible abuse. I never turned my back or said no if a dog or cat needed a loving home. Each one of them is spoiled rotten; great food, love, comfort, care and shelter. They never leave my side and sit with me when I watch videos or when I play my guitar, the sound of which seems to fascinate them. Out of my twenty dogs, half of them are big dogs and the others are small. Fencing was put up to separate the big dogs from the little dogs who could roam without any problem. One day, without my knowing, some of the big dogs accidently got loose somehow and killed three of my babies. When I found out it was too late. I was shattered and just too devastated for words. I still am and always will be. I will never get over it and will always live with a pain greater than that of anything I had ever known or ever will know. I wrapped them each in blankets and laid them to rest in "caskets" where I made a cross and wrote the words to "Danny Boy" on their casket. The weather had been pretty bad here for awhile and an excavator was planned to come to the property to dig up the ground so I could give them a proper burial when this terrible thing happened. I only hope someday we'll be together and I can watch them once again run in the meadows under the deep blue skies. As for the despicable reports regarding my beloved dogs, those who know me know I would never harm any animal as they are God's most beautiful and innocent of creations. I'm a vegetarian because of my respect for all animals. For those of you who wrongfully accused and judged me based on these "stories" I understand because I would feel the same way if it was the truth. But it's not the truth. So, to all who perpetuated these cruel and vicious lies may the truth bring you to your senses so you can stop these terrible and unfounded accusations.
About the domestic situation:
As you must know, this is a private matter that I cannot comment on at this time. Please don't believe everything you read. I would never hurt anyone-ever. What has been reported is an absolutely inaccurate depiction of the events that occurred that evening. When it's time the truth will be known.
In all, God gave me a silver lining to this terrible time by putting a long lost family back together through this tragedy, and for that it was worth what I am going thru. Unfortunately this "incident" caused my loved ones, who suffered through another emotionally devastating experience, to suffer a new burden they didn't need to bear. As much as they are hurting for me and from this, they're still there for me. I am a lucky person.

I'm an immensely private person and these events have caused me great pain and emotional anguish. I am requesting that you respect my privacy and that of my family during this difficult time and not engage in harmful useless gossip posted on blogs and forums.
My Music:
It has been my greatest desire to put out my new music including remixed/remastered tracks that I am very proud of which many of you seem to enjoy, but I have experienced setbacks that hindered and delayed my plans. I am hoping to work through it all and get back on track. I would appreciate it if you could please bear with me.
About the VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR:
My website is in the process of being constructed. Keep watching Youtube for the link to the site and for the video catalog. The Vinnie website will be a fun place to visit with everything Vinnie Vincent: music, photos, and the VINNIE VINCENT GUITAR in all its glory.
Love to all, Vinnie Vincent

(less info)
Iceman75

Post by Iceman75 »

Wow!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Pretty much what I was expecting. Good to hear his side about the dogs & about reconnecting with his long lost family.
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

yeah i think its a great statement - im glad he spoke (sort of).

I wish you all the best Vinnie.
TeenAnkhgst

Post by TeenAnkhgst »

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

20 dogs, that's alotta dogs.

Vinnie says he cats and dogs are very interested by his music. I can relate, my homeboys cats found Speedball Jam really really interesting.

I am hoping this will be a chance for Vinnie to turn things around and start shredding to the masses again soon!

Stay Ankh my playa!
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

GREAT !!!
My respect !
metatron

Post by metatron »

vinnievincentguitar1 wrote:I'm an immensely private person and these events have caused me great pain and emotional anguish. I am requesting that you respect my privacy and that of my family during this difficult time and not engage in harmful useless gossip posted on blogs and forums.
Look!, Look! we are famous. Finally vinnievincentguitar1, some acknowledgement for all our hard work.
birnie

Post by birnie »

Not a bad statement!
I think we can all hold our heads high in regards to the dog comments.
No one went for the immediate attacks and new he loved em.
We ALL waited for PAWS and cops to check the facts.

But, i can't help myself......i gotta hang my head a little lower after this next bit.
Rick, time to fork out $200 :
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Lovely-dog-p ... 33670086f8
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Thank God he is ok :D

Thank you Vinnie for some amazing words Brother...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

Nice . I knew the animal thing was untrue.
I think its fine what he said. And I do believe that most of it is from the heart.
The guitar thing is bogus though. He also should remember the people he screwed and ripped off which he is still doing. Funny how he is always the victim and never says sorry to people who invested time and money into him.
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

Skwint wrote: My Music:
It has been my greatest desire to put out my NEW MUSIC including remixed/remastered tracks that I am very proud of which many of you seem to enjoy, but I have experienced setbacks that hindered and delayed my plans. I am hoping to work through it all and get back on track. I would appreciate it if you could please bear with me.
My website is in the process of being constructed. Keep watching Youtube for the link to the site and for the video catalog. The Vinnie website will be a fun place to visit with everything Vinnie Vincent: music, photos, and the VINNIE VINCENT GUITAR in all its glory.
This part is great news!

New music would be awesome!
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
doublev

Post by doublev »

If he had apologized it would have been ok, but knowing the shit behind the scenes I am pretty discusted. Only the truth ruins lives. Vv was in jail. That's not a lie.
I can see the animal thing is out of line
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

Re- the statement - OK, so now we wait some more. On all points.
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
TeenAnkhgst

Post by TeenAnkhgst »

doublev wrote:If he had apologized it would have been ok, but knowing the shit behind the scenes I am pretty discusted. Only the truth ruins lives. Vv was in jail. That's not a lie.
I can see the animal thing is out of line
To which shit behind the scenes do you refer?
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

Has 'The Statement' been taken off YouTube? I can't see it now, just 'no description available'.
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
ankh

Post by ankh »

Thanks for overcoming your desire for privacy and taking your time to post this message.Even if it wasn't necessary( private matters are private matters- they have nothin to do with the public persona, in a normal world), you've made a very clear and detailed statment that for sure wasn't easy nor to write nor to post, especially in such rough times.

Best wishes.
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

syncophile42 wrote:Has 'The Statement' been taken off YouTube? I can't see it now, just 'no description available'.
yeah i went in - it wasnt there - then it was - so i copied it incase it didnt last long.
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

syncophile42 wrote:Has 'The Statement' been taken off YouTube? I can't see it now, just 'no description available'.
Forget this, I see it's on his channel not the ad, duh :?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I hope he wasn't talking about us in that manner. I do believe that we acted quite respectfully towards the situation and genuinely felt bad about things. If we are guilty of anything ,it is of speculation concerning the events of that day. We were trying to figure things out because it did affect us. By NO MEANS did we EVER state anything as fact. We only posted the different "news" reports to put them together and make some kind of sense of it all . We voided the use of that picture as an avatar.

I had that sad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Others needed to take a break from the forum for a few days. I defended Vinnie and his love for animals on other forums. As far as the domestic situation with his wife , we'll have to see what his punishment is there.

A few of us even called the jail to see if we could help with possible bail. My initial thoughts (as well as a few other people) were that someone beat the shit out of Vinnie and he fought back. Thus both parties landing in jail. When the officer said the other person was Diane, WE BACKED OFF and let it be a family matter.
We heard nothing about the dog situation until the next day. Those of us that know Vinnie's love for animals IMMEDIATELY defended him for that.
The alleged fight with Diane is still a mystery and like we have said OVER AND OVER AGAIN ON THIS FORUM- (We can speculate to try and make ourselves feel better but) The truth will come out in court !!!

I hated seeing that mugshot. I hated reading that letter but was relieved that Vinnie found some grace from the situation by possibly reconnecting with his daughters. *** That is a reconnection that those of us with children and/or strong family values was hoping for FOR Vinnie.

Interviews for this forum were conducted with this such thing in mind. The intention as some of you know , was to have Vinnie reconnect with the good people from his past. I couldn't help when the interviews turned into the interviewee spilling some nasty stuff about Vinnie- BLA BLA BLA . I sought the truth and got their truth it IN SPADES at times. Yet I always realized that there was another side to the story these people would tell. Notice how most of the interviews were never made public ???

The podcast is meant to tell the story AS WE KNOW AND FEEL IT. There are many FAN TESTIMONIALS and POSITIVE things about Vinnie. Unfortunately there are also a few people's opinions that reflect Vinnie in a somewhat negative light. We believe that most listeners will be able to decipher the truth from this.

As for the joking around that I have participated in that can be misconstrued as negative, I wrote a letter weeks before Vinnie's incident that stated that I wouldn't engage in activity that may hurt someone else. From day one , I haven't HIDDEN behind a screen name . Most of us here haven't hidden behind screen names.Most of us have rightfully expressed our love, confusion, anger, and hopes. Most of the time with humor. Sometimes with sheer venom.

I have always said " Hurt people HURT PEOPLE" . Whether we were joking in some instances or not,we should have shown a bit more respect even if we felt we weren't getting it. I don't believe that Vinnie thinks we have been hurt throughout the years for him and because of him. We still haven't gotten a statement that points directly at the box set problem or other things.

Vinnie actually posted something as himself is promising. Answers may be forthcoming on what exactly happened with certain other things in his career . When Uncle Kev , Dino, and others ,are still willing to forgive , that says a lot about the company we keep on this forum.

The VVFF has been honest to the point of ridicule from others YET we are still here. Still supporting ourselves. Still supporting Vinnie.We have kept each other in check and keep growing.

I am PROUD to be a member of this online family.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Nicely spoken Rick - from the Heart...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

Vinnie, feel my big hug ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's there for you, for whenever you need one and no one is around.
Draw upon my strength, if need be.

I can only imagine how difficult it was for you to write your statement and post it and I bow to you in respect and for standing in your authentic heart.

Your fans (though very often severe in their passions) love you and support you and we're more than glad to hear you are ok.

I offer prayers that the situation is cleared immediately and your life can resume in the manner you wish it to be ... peacefully.

Much love, support and kindness,

Angel
For the last time, my name is ANGEL NOT Venice !

Love prevails in all ways - always!

scottysixx

Post by scottysixx »

Awesome,Im glad he took a step in dealing with all of this,It is too big to just ignore.He addressed alot of concerns.Lets hope he gets through all of this but atleast he made that step,lets hope for new music!!
Qpr68

Post by Qpr68 »

I'm happy for vinnie that the situation is being resolved and he has reconnected with his family members
But at the end of the day it's the music that brings us all together,I still loves his music,the 2invasion albums sound as good today as they did back in the 80s maybe I'm stuck there
Vinnie please gives us some music and keep the rest to yourself,you've created your own karma and paying your own price,Vinnie you need all the family members here as we put the change in your pockets without us you wouldn't need a statement you could be any John doe in a domestic,food for thought