Old board deletions

News and information from 2018 onwards
Shred4hire

Old board deletions

Post by Shred4hire »

well well well ... not surprizing Mr Vincent has deleted me, no hard feelings but sad to say HIS LOSS not mine. I'll carry on where else were. its obvious you read this and your probablly even a member of this board too ..
:?: :?: :?: the grand question is would you have deleted me if i was KISS fan too ?? or a slaughter fan or a fleishman fan ? or and edgar winter fan or a dan hartman fan ? or any other message board fan :?: :?: :?:

dude you need to chill. I'm the last person in the world looking for anything out of you cept for some tunes ....aside from that im all set.

remember your fans vinnie take it from a guy who knows,

thanks for listening ..
over and out

CB
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Sorry about that Chris, it seems to be the way Mr V rolls these days. No sense to it at all.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

its so crazy to make enemies of fans. he has to realise their is no perfect fans to fit his billing. so strange. he deletes fans who are sure to buy a guitar, and there will not be many of those.
you fight tooth and nail for your fans. not the other way around. they should be precious, not enemies. If he thinks we are enemies he should read whats out there and what kiss fans say.

i just don't get it and its totally shocking as well as very sad. he is just ruining his career even more than he has done.

you are honest. you post your real name and you have been punished for it.
I bet you he would like to interview us before he allows anyone to listen to his music.

He needs to quit with the boards. set up a website and only post info when its live. that is the only way he will not damage himself any further, after all its his career and life. for us its just music and entertainment.

vinnie... please listen to us.. you got to chill, see the bigger picture and realise we are fans and care.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Sorry Chris,

It sucks to realize that someone we admire can't stand us. Life goes on and even though it bums me out a bit, I will remain positive that Vinnie will come around. :shock:

-PB71-
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

im not punished at all .. hes punishing him self.

hes just isolating his fans and really the only epople who give ahit to emntion his name any more and thank god its his fans ( whats left of them ) NOT mine.

you know im an artist, a hired gun and session guitarist and have done lots in the music business . i havent played in kiss, or edgar winter or toured with alice cooper. but i have made a small dent that im proud of.

and one thing i will always know is that YOUR FANS make you who you are. even if they download music for free your still being pouplarized because of your fans. they come to shows buy merch, shirts, cds, picks patches and they are loyal fans , pay HARD EARNED MONEY for your shit... they remember good and bad behavior. you havent learned this by now dude any FOOL can see it.

and for the record hey i try to take the time to answer as many emails as i get from where ever i try to make time for every one. i take the good comments with the bad. you cant make every one happy and you cant always get what you want either and some times life sucks but dude he is just way out of control.

as far as screening us before we listen..go ahead then one less cd sold... i wont deal with it .
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

You're correct. It still sucks though.

-PB71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

yes, eric singer was saying he couldn't believe the way vinnie treated his fans, and i think since then its gotten worse.

he needs to take any personal thing out of it and realise they love his music and playing and they know how good he is. not many people actually know how good he is, yet the fans that do are in his mind his enemies.

Why does he bother with this shit. Put out music for the fans, play the guitar for the fans and everyone would be happy. I just have no idea why he doesn't see the big picture and also he doesn't see that vinnie fans are much nicer and more loyal than most. he's got it good.

I think he wrote a song called 'I wanna be your victim' this seems like his motto to me.

Slaughter wrote a song about him that i hated from day one but now I am starting to think about listening to it. (i was at the kiss concert when Winger, Slaughter and Kix opened up and Mark Slaughter shouted out to fans you all know who this song is about, most actually didn't, and he continued that its a guy who played on lick it up, I was disgusted at the time and booed them).

He still can change this stuff before it gets worse. We all love him or we wouldn't be here.
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

this will never change.. your dreaming dino.. no offense hes 58.. forget it hes gona write music and do his thing maybe

but hes doomed to act the way he acts and you either like it or you dont .. i dont endorse it and in fact i will no longer be defending him as i once did.i wont bash him but i wont defend him hes great player , and extremely talented.

Shame on you Vin.

as for me im glad i met you guys on here nice people and seems like YOUR REAL no smoke and mirrors and to me thats where its at.

CB
ps. strange bout eric singer i didnt know there paths crossed im a bad lands fan and huge fan of jake e lee one of my fav all time guitarists.
doublev

Post by doublev »

yes, Singer mentioned vv to fans at some kiss expos, mainly regarding the boxset fiasco. Also there was some interview posted on pyros board years ago that someone may remember that Vinnie supposedly said something bad about Eric during the Revenge sessions, this came from simmons i believe. Now please take this a rumour as it can not be backed up without the interview.. but he said the same issues that came up in 83/84 started coming up during Revenge, especially during 'heats of chrome'.. by the way it is rumoured that kiss stole or asked vv to use the revenge title from vv as that was the working title for GFH album

as for defending v, i did it for 25 years and 10 years on boards. i never thought i would stop that, but it happened. if i had known this i would have not gifted the domain and board. The worst thing is that domain cost me a lot of money that is spent for the love of it and in one swoop i get kicked off the board for a lame excuse at best. I see it that I am one more fan that got ripped off and deceived. But I still know the guy is a genius, of course a flawed one.
WizKid

Post by WizKid »

doublev wrote:yes, Singer mentioned vv to fans at some kiss expos, mainly regarding the boxset fiasco. Also there was some interview posted on pyros board years ago that someone may remember that Vinnie supposedly said something bad about Eric during the Revenge sessions, this came from simmons i believe. Now please take this a rumour as it can not be backed up without the interview.. but he said the same issues that came up in 83/84 started coming up during Revenge, especially during 'heats of chrome'.. by the way it is rumoured that kiss stole or asked vv to use the revenge title from vv as that was the working title for GFH album

as for defending v, i did it for 25 years and 10 years on boards. i never thought i would stop that, but it happened. if i had known this i would have not gifted the domain and board. The worst thing is that domain cost me a lot of money that is spent for the love of it and in one swoop i get kicked off the board for a lame excuse at best. I see it that I am one more fan that got ripped off and deceived. But I still know the guy is a genius, of course a flawed one.
DoubleV, check your pm's
Check out the Decibel Geek Podcast at http://dbgeekshow.blogspot.com/
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

im not going to comment dino , i wont waste my energy being negative about it .

i love eric singer as a player and i have spoken to him in emails before, super talented. awesome guy killer style.

the band im doing reunion shows with opened for kiss in 1975 strange enough in the early days
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Interesting that there is no rule on his board that you can't be a member here or somewhere else. Or is there?

I know there are plenty of rules, like, give your real full name and address, only say positive things, don't ask too many questions, don't talk about this, don't talk about that....
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

it was updated to the point that he wanted everything filled out in all the categories last i check before i was locked out... what ever paranoid creep as far as im concerned
birnie

Post by birnie »

I've seen you over there, and here Chris.
Checked your website which is awesome!
You're the exact sorta fan i would think he wants.

Why on earth were you banned?
Is just because you signed on here?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Basically that would be the answer.....signing up here does it every time.

I'm not holding my breath for my Genebaby account on the DoubleV board.
birnie

Post by birnie »

I gotta add, although i'm interseted in hearing new material, which got me interested all those months ago........i check every day now just for the goss! :)
Any publicity is good publicity???? lol

As far as VV pay back goes, if any material is realeased, we should all pool $1.50 each into a bank acc.
Print the listing showing all deposits from each forum member.....then...
Upload a youtube vid of the single CD bougth together with a print out list of that bank acccount with our member names.......followed by a vid of uTorrent sitting there with 20 people sucking the completed files dry :)
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

birnie thanks for listening it means alot to me , im always happy to meet new people and of course hear what every one has to say ! i try to write and play i think people will like .. i really try to go for a "mood" or a "feel"

as far a VV my fan status is diminishing some what ... im not as interested

torrents ......i almost would go for that but i personally am not a fan of torrents or illegal down loading . sad to say doing an album my self .. the costs are unbeliveable and im doin alot of my self even if it is vinnies album and even if i m not hapy bout he treats the fans. i wouldnt take from him.

speaking of torrents, if any of you were wondering theres a sneaky little treaty goin on out there directed twards counterfitters ( especially digital stuff)

its called ACTA lots of nations are involved ... basically "policing" digital media downloads, of course counterfit items , (jewlery, handbags ect.) drugs ( legal and illegal ), immigration and a ton of other crap/
Batman

Post by Batman »

chris bickley wrote: torrents ......i almost would go for that but i personally am not a fan of torrents or illegal down loading . sad to say doing an album my self .. the costs are unbeliveable and im doin alot of my self even if it is vinnies album and even if i m not hapy bout he treats the fans. i wouldnt take from him.
/
I agree, never been a fan of downloading released material. Unreleased etc is a different story. It it was released, I'd buy it.
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

or even un available material
birnie

Post by birnie »

The way i justify it is, back in the day, records were great.
I would buy, listen copy to tape. over and over, because it was worth it.

HUGE Kiss fan!

Bought Hot in The Shade the day it came out and HATED it with a pashion and still do. What a load of crap!
Felt so ripped off. And back then CD's were PRICEY, about $30 AUS dollars.

Now is definatley the time for try before you buy which is what i do.
(sooo much garbage out there)
Thank gawd i tried that, can't even remember the name of album, Metallica CD after the Load's. Listened to it in the car on thaway home after a nightshift. Thru it in the bin when i got home, and i LOVE metallica.
(Ps the latest album is good, and i bought it!....after downloading)
Anyway.....everyone has the own posit... that's mine :)
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

valid point .. lots of crap out there i bought a few megadeth records i was dissapointed in ( you know risk - cryptic writings) , One good thing iTunes offers previews of songs before you buy like amazon. .. to me this is very imporant in the selling of cds- vinal albums what ever your media format is ..

i havent liked one metallica record since 1994. i think metallica has lost the magic they had sad to say...

but yea birnie i totally get it man. i try to post previews of my stuff too so if and when my record comes out you get the idea of what your buying . i play in alot of different situations.. it can be confusing to what type of chris bickley youll be getting LOL .... :wink:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Man, I bought Load but not the next Load album. Ended up getting that one for free in a demo CD player I bought from a Hi Fi Store! Not that I wanted it.

I dodged a bullet with St Anger, a guy at work bought it, I took a listen and almost puked at how bad it was. I watched the video that came with it and couldn't beleive they all knew how to play these terrible songs.....

Not a fan of the new one either but it's their best in a long time, which isn't saying much. Haven't seen them live since 93 but but am going to a show in November on the current tour. I figured I'd check them out again after boycotting the other tours.

I also bought Helldorado by Wasp after liking KFD very much and was sorely dissapointed in the backwards step they had taken musically and lyrically. Shame on you Blackie.

So yeah, try before you buy can be handy. I usually download an album and when I buy it I don't even end up playing the cd, I just have it if I need it.
doublev

Post by doublev »

I forgot about Badlands, great band. What's the story with Jake e Lee. What's he doing now? Badlands was a great movie by the way. One of the movies shot entirely with natural light.
teej

Post by teej »

Saw badlands in Edinburgh way back in the day .. they were great .. even jumped up on stage with Jake for a minute .. they rocked
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Jake will occasionally jam with local bands in Las Vegas. It is great to see he is finally TRYING again. He is legally blind and supposedly has had some very bad addictions in recent years. It's sad that his options have dwindled to the point of playing with Enuff Z' Nuff . Good band but... ...you know their story. :wink:
-PB71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

contray to belief its my understanding that jake is completely fine and has NO substance abuse problems. its been confirmed that hes in great health. i have been speaking to greg chaisson who is a fan of thunderhead and and possibly appearing on my solo record (details not worked out yet),.. seems like all is well in that camp mr lee is a fan of the music but NOT a fan of the business, this keeps him from being out there so much . he will play on his terms apparently when he feels like it . hes one of my BIGGEST influences...

if i hear more ill keep you posted. how is every one?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

It seems Jake has cleaned himself up in recent years.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That's good to hear Chris, thanks for the Jake update. It's always sad when someone falls by the wayside, but if he's happy and healthy, that's great.
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

no one lays down a groove like him hes unique and gota way of his own. love that feel man..

sorta like VV has a way of his own phrasing wise
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Damn good to hear. :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

yea mang !!
doublev

Post by doublev »

i just want to make it clear vinnie is acting in a fraudulent manner faking to be spyder and susie on his board, saying things like vinnie is a genius and promoting the guitar and releases as if he were a fan and he is talking to vinnie.

I am so close to reporting this and I will if this stuff actually comes out. It makes me sick.
birnie

Post by birnie »

It's hardly against the law though is it?
Sure it's a pain and i don't think he's doing himself any favours, but at the end of the day, i don't care.
Just makes him look like a tossa
doublev

Post by doublev »

actually it is against the law to lie about who you are. but hey, yeah its not so big, but it gets my goat. if i didn't expose this he would get away with it. on the other hand it would be cool to get the music but i don't believe it myself, even though it would be cool to be wrong.

a film director that i know got jailed for lying about who he was, he got two years

i will calm down a little however.
Batman

Post by Batman »

doublev wrote:actually it is against the law to lie about who you are. but hey, yeah its not so big, but it gets my goat. if i didn't expose this he would get away with it. on the other hand it would be cool to get the music but i don't believe it myself, even though it would be cool to be wrong.

a film director that i know got jailed for lying about who he was, he got two years

i will calm down a little however.
You gave the law a goat? Man, you're a generous goat farmer.[/list]
doublev

Post by doublev »

ha ha. i will calm down a bit and give my goat a break.
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

yea mine too