Vinnie Vincent is in jail

News and information from 2018 onwards
Brooklyn_Born

Re: Vinnie Vincent is in jail

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Simmons will make a statement about this assault charge for sure... It will be very interesting to see what opinion the Kiss camp has on this whole fiasco? Do you think that Hell would freeze over before Gene would offer any help to Vinnie??
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:Simmons will make a statement about this assault charge for sure... It will be very interesting to see what opinion the Kiss camp has on this whole fiasco? Do you think that Hell would freeze over before Gene would offer any help to Vinnie??
im sure he will comment on it at some point - he wont be able to stop himself commenting.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
Iceman75

Post by Iceman75 »

He's now on the front page of Fox News.
http://www.foxnews.com/
Iceman75

Post by Iceman75 »

New update about the dogs on TMZ.
http://www.tmz.com/
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

And so it continues. Good news on the dogs though, and yes, it's a little creepy.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

Are they saying they have been dead for a long time?
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Ok so the Cusanos had 13 dogs in the house?? It must be a big property?!

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes Dino, they were sort of above ground graves for each animal. No idea what the contents would have looked like so I'm hoping they were not clear containers.

Four are dead and there is a further nine, of which one is the killer of the other four.
doublev

Post by doublev »

The dogs all live outside.
doublev

Post by doublev »

The dog thing is what was keeping the press interested. It should die down a little now. I am taking a break. It's really all going to be speculation from now until the hearing.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

This report has a mistake and is harsh.

http://www.inquisitr.com/108288/former- ... tting-her/

They mistakenly say that Vinnie was covered in blood and reeked of alcohol (everwhere else says it's Diane) and the bit about the lady in the photo at the end is a bit mean.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I think it will get crazier before it gets quiter..? Diane may still make a statement this week if so this thing will
pick up momentum...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

Vinnie says he has all these secrets that would bring down Gene and Kiss, then why not when your rock bottom get them out? nothing can be any worse.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

doublev wrote:This is more up to date http://rocknewsdesk.com/world-news/vinn ... tion/1961/
Did you guys check this part out of the report above?
He formed Vinnie Vincent Invasion in 1984, which released two albums before splitting in 1988. He put out a solo album in 1996, but has lived a reclusive life since then. His most recent interaction with fans was to take over a forum at their invitation, only to berate them for their comments, say the lack of any new material was their fault, then shut down the forum.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Whoa! They have their finger on the pulse at that news desk... It's as if they spoke to somebody here? Not many people not involved with the double v forum would know about that...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I think it's been pretty well documented here about what happened with Dino's site!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev

Post by doublev »

Shit, I didn't see that. I got to say I hate the press, nothing is exact, just part truths.
doublev

Post by doublev »

I know vv will come out of this flying. One good thing is he knows people are interested in him. It would be a good idea to get his music out. If he can.
doublev

Post by doublev »

I had a large news company email me yesterday about info. No way in hell would I give them shit. Firstly its not my business and secondly they would fuck with what I give them. As crazy as what vv has done he is still musically a hero and the press have hurt far more people than vv ever has, all for peoples entertainment. I don't know who passed my email on but I am not commeting to the press and have nothing to do with anything anyway.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Good stuff Dino.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Ranting. Sorry.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

S'ok, we're used to it...... :)
birnie

Post by birnie »

Good work Dino. Very proud of you :)
ankh

Post by ankh »

Kudos to you.

Btw,someone was banned form KIssfaq after he has implied that Vinnie did commit a federal crime while he was in kiss.I've contacted the moderator and he did take care of the matter.it sems that this person was just there to stir some s**t.

Some people have no shame :roll:
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
doublev

Post by doublev »

I don't think vv is a violent person. Alcohol and being stuck in a house 24/7 and reading about yourself on the internet daily is going to make the sweetest of people snap. It's a short walk from the corner store to the prison.
Vinnie knows we are here because of his talent. He knows we are disapointed in him for lots of stuff but we can not hide the fact that somewhere deep down we love him and maybe abstractly he loves us. Just a hi or explanation or heartfelt opening up to us and lots of us would open up too. None of us here (I think I can speak for most of us) are here to call vv out on every misjudged thing he does.. we are here because he moved us at sometime or another. This recent thing to me is not the upsetting thing. That's basically a private thing . What hit me and I think most of us is the boxset thing and throwing us off our own board after all the support and positivity we gave him, even after being ridiculed for it.
Vinnie needs us and he needs to show some love and care and apologize. I for one would love to help out and apologize to him.
If vv does'nt think we care then he's wrong. Everyone is going to say things that hurt each other and its going to stick, but he is one lucky fucker because he has some people who know his talents and love him. That's maybe more than most of us have and should be enough. Holding grudges is prison in itself.
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

great post
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
metatron

Post by metatron »

Think Vinnie suffers from the same kind of depression that people that have achieve very big highs in life, (like astronauts) end up with. Just like Buzz Aldrin, the second human being to set foot on the Moon. After doing something like that it's hard to come back to a normal life. We sometimes take it for granted that Vinnie was in KISS. He played some of the first Jacksons Rhoads ever build. When KISS played the Last make-up concert in Rio de Janeiro Brasil, the attendance was 137,000 :!: and average attendances for the Creatures of the night Tour were 5,000+. Then Vinnie went on to write 8 out of 10 of KISS's 11th studio album LICK IT UP. After KISS he got a pretty decent record deal with Chrysalis Records. Vinnie achieved some Brilliant Highlights. But with those Brilliant Highlights must come some of the Deepest of Shadows.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
scottysixx

Post by scottysixx »

Is anyone gonna go to the hearing? I would love to go if I lived close..
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

This is all pretty amazing.

Years of not much at all and then bang!

Vinnie must be pretty upset that his home and life is now all over the news after so many years of hiding everything.

He only has himself to blame though.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
doublev

Post by doublev »

I am sure his wife ain't happy either.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Will the General Public be allowed into the hearing??

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
Paulie

Post by Paulie »

My man should WRITE A BOOK! He can use the capital to get out of hock w the shekel-hoarders and their shysters, get HIS version of everything out in public, and maybe kickstart a re-launch with whatever couple beans are left over... Lord knows, he's got more than enough material NOW, let alone the Kiss years. I'd personally like to hear more about Treasure and Dan Hartman times!

All the best,
PAULIE
Euphoria

Post by Euphoria »

I know I've posted like three times saying pretty much the same thing... but it's just how surreal this whole thing is... it's just that when I see that picture of Vinnie now, it makes me feel like... I don't know, it's so hard to describe. I just feel so sorry for him. I mean, he's an absolute genius, and seeing him is just so.. indescribable. It's not how he looks, I think he still looks great, it's just he looks sad. The reports don't sound good, and I don't condone such violence, but at the same time, we can't jump to conclusions without the whole facts, so let us see. I still have sympathy, and we should all wait.

If by any chance Vinnie does read this, I hope that he realises there are many people that still have great respect for everything he has done. The music he is capable of writing is beyond words. Not many are blessed with such talent. I hope one day we are lucky enough to hear more of his talent. We know that we are not entitled to hear it, Vinnie is a human being, and if he wants to retire from the music business absolutely, then it is his wish. If Vinnie does not wish to make any statement, it is his absolute right.

I wonder who Vinnie truly considers as his inspiration in the music business. Take... I don't know... pick a name... Elvis for example... he is gone, there is no more. The greatest fans of Elvis will always wish that there could have been more. The greatest fan of any retired artist dreams for more. Does Vinnie wish that he could have heard more of his idols? Imagine another classic Beatles album was made, or any example you want. Maybe Vinnie liked Elvis and the Beatles, maybe not... I don't know.

I just wish that we, as true supporters of Vinnie, could have some sign. If he still writes for others, then that is always a good thing for music. But Vinnie should know that Vinnie Vincent music, played by Vinnie Vincent - not by someone else, is what we all love. We all appreciate HIM.

Vinnie, truly - I wish the best for you. You are not alone. Not all supporters are so dedicated, but we are all here for a reason, and it's not a creepy reason, and it is not not ill willed. We just flat out appreciate what you do as a musician. I hope one day we can hear more. There is still plenty of time. If you have chosen to retire from the music business forever, then I can say I am disappointed, naturally. But I will learn to accept it, and still there will always be some hope for something new from you. It isn't an easy thing to be in the spotlight, maybe a lot of us don't realise that. Good luck to you Vinnie, I hope that everything works out for you.
scottysixx

Post by scottysixx »

Paulie wrote:My man should WRITE A BOOK! He can use the capital to get out of hock w the shekel-hoarders and their shysters, get HIS version of everything out in public, and maybe kickstart a re-launch with whatever couple beans are left over... Lord knows, he's got more than enough material NOW, let alone the Kiss years. I'd personally like to hear more about Treasure and Dan Hartman times!

All the best,
PAULIE
His Book would be full of white blank pages :lol:
I wanna read his wifes book..

Also people can sit in on hearings all the time.
Not really sure about his but Ive been to a couple before
doublev

Post by doublev »

paulie .. From the little I spoke to vv about his past I felt the treasure days were some of his best times and he seems to respect them so much.
Paulie did you know vv when you were a kid?
TXjason

Post by TXjason »

As a fan, here is my opinion.....

To me, this entire thing is tragic. He was obviously a recluse for a reason, then to be thrust back into the spotlite like this has to be difficult for him. But then again, he created the situation.

I am not condoning his past behaviors by any means, because he has created a lot of his issues.

I wish him the best and maybe this will be a start for him where he can get some help.
Euphoria

Post by Euphoria »

TXjason wrote:As a fan, here is my opinion.....

To me, this entire thing is tragic. He was obviously a recluse for a reason, then to be thrust back into the spotlite like this has to be difficult for him. But then again, he created the situation.

I am not condoning his past behaviors by any means, because he has created a lot of his issues.

I wish him the best and maybe this will be a start for him where he can get some help.

I completely agree.
doublev

Post by doublev »

I am sure if he had generated more money from projects in the 80s and if he had become a hot country music writer in the 90s and '00s , most of this would not have happened as most of his issues seem to be revolving around cash and we all know if you are broke you are going to get into some shit. I believe he has more cash now he is married. But the behaviour to fans in the 90s and '10s is beyond a money issue. No excuses as far as I can see. I always defended him based on he was very tight on cash and he couldn't deliver what he was trying. This I believe now not to be totally true.
KeMo

Post by KeMo »

OK. I have been reading this forum for the past few days now. I am a KISS fan, and I think VV is one of the greatest guitarist on the planet.

My girlfriend happens to live about 5 minutes from Vinnie's house. I had no idea he lived here in Tennessee. He lives on the edge of a town called Smyrna, which butts up to the town I live in called Murfreesboro. My g/f's mom works at the hospital where Vinnie's wife went to. It's called Middle Tennessee Medical Center.
I have been debating about going by his house just to check it out. A friend of mine wants to go see if we can talk to him, but I know how that's going to go. I've always known he is an incredible asshole to fans.

I've noticed that someone mentioned being possibly blackballed at a show (if he did one) and him coming on this forum to berate fans. Does anyone care to let me know what happened? I've very interested.

BTW, I am NOT some kind of reporter. I'm just a fan like you all trying to understand what is going on here.

Thank you!
~KeMo~
scottysixx

Post by scottysixx »

I would..Make sure to take pictures and share with us
doublev

Post by doublev »

even before this deal Vinnie would call the police and brand you a stalker if you showed up at his house. No way in hell will you get to speak to him.

By the way he reads this board many times everyday so you could pass a message or email him through his youtube account vinnievincentguitar1
doublev

Post by doublev »

kemo you could go to the hearing on june 23. (if it happens).
doublev

Post by doublev »

i believe vv thinks he is much bigger than he really is. He thinks that fans will over step the mark and hurt him or are stalkers. He has the attitude that fans are bellow him, kind of like he is a huge star. Not someone who played in a super group for 18 month and then played clubs with his band
scottysixx

Post by scottysixx »

doublev wrote:kemo you could go to the hearing on june 23. (if it happens).
Yes take a video cam with ya Id like to see what he wears to court..wig or no wig..suit or no suit ,swing by and take some of his house while your at it..bring a couple of milk crates so you can get over that fence.. :P
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's like Bizzaro world having Vinnie all over the news sites and his mug shot. It's so strange.

Video footage of the hearing would be great.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Maybe only they ask how vinnie pleads.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Slightly different report with bankrupcy background http://m.examiner.com/examiner/pm_60823 ... d=vEIkGhYN
scottysixx

Post by scottysixx »

yeah I been Jammin to Vinnie all week before this..So its kinda wild
KeMo

Post by KeMo »

I really don't want to cause problems with him. I have seen you guys posting about calling the jail, trying to raise money to bail him out. A "rockstar" can only dream of having fans like you all. If I was in his place, I would be honored of you all. I remember when I was a kid, we had a school fest and I got my face painted like his because I loved the Ankh cross look. I think if I just went by his house and he saw me and flipped out, that would crush me a bit.
Great guitar players shouldn't cut themselves off from the world when they have a God given talent and a way to share it with the world. Jake E. Lee being one of them.
If I do go by, I'll try to get some pics and post them here for you guys.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

KeMo,
Thanks but no thanks. We have seen his house and as much as we believe in no censorship, posting more pictures like that at this time really adds nothing.

Much RESPECT to you, Rick
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS