Vinnie Vincent Returning To Music With New Album And Guitar

News and information from 2018 onwards
DirtyRhythm

Vinnie Vincent Returning To Music With New Album And Guitar

Post by DirtyRhythm »

http://www.rockstarweekly.com/vinnie-vi ... uitar.html

Can anyone confirm he posted this to the old board?

Former KISS guitarist and songwriter Vinnie Vincent is said to be readying a new release to mark his return to music. This will be his first release since the 1996 independently released Euphoria EP. The project has been labeled Guitars From Hell / Guitarmageddon by fans on the Vincent fan forum site Double V. Postings have not revealed any song titles or leads as to what material might be on the release, but speculation is that there will be finished newly recorded and mastered versions of some songs that were to appear on the previously planned versions of both Guitars From Hell in 1990 and Guitarmageddon in 1997 (which were available as bootleg downloads for many years).

The board administrator has also posted a note that Vincent is going through his vaults and plans on releasing material over an 18-month period, including the original version of Tears, the John Waite hit written by Vincent. The Tears release would feature Vincent on vocals. RockStar Weekly would also love to hear a mastered version of Gypsy In Your Eyes come out of these releases.

Vincent has been fairly quiet since the end of the Vinnie Vincent Invasion, but news of the new release and an upcoming US-made Vinnie Vincent model guitar being handcrafted by master luthier Tom Palecki (AZG / PEAR), has sparked interest in the Egyptian Wizard once again. The guitar, which was exposed in a YouTube video this month, is expected to be released with more information coming in June or July.
doublev

Post by doublev »

sounds like vinnie. so its back on.

good.
doublev

Post by doublev »

woops, thats old. june or july. not sure where that came from. Someone should contact Pear/ASG . tom palecki is on facebook
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

Dino, I had my wife try via facebook to get ahold of him. He still wont reply. I even had her bait him a bit but didnt mention anything about the VV stuff at all. I was hoping he would at least be curious enough to accept her as a friend but it didnt work.
doublev

Post by doublev »

he has a telephone number too , but i suppose its clear he doesn't want to talk so maybe its best to leave it.
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

So another person that has the chance to make some good $ but would rather not???
Actually I honestly bet hes probably scared to death VV will sue him if he does have an email or telophone conversation about the guitars.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Why is it so hard to just be a fucking FAN of this guy? Why do I feel the need to be in his GOOD GRACES when he treats us this way? WHY ARE WE STILL FANS ?! Lexrscat was correct, we are beaten housewives that keep going back for another beating.Part of me has questioned going back to the old board but I like it better over here. This is the true home of the HARDCORE Vinnie fans. Wherever this group of people is will be the home of the TRUE HARDCORE !! Here ,we are familiar with each other. Over there is anyone's guess as to how many REAL people are on the boards. I just want some FUCKING TRUTH and I feel that I am getting it HERE.

How about an official statement already? This is exhausting !!

------ Poserboy71 is about to explode----
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
zandrews39

Post by zandrews39 »

I agree. Im tired of people posing as other people. Just tell us the FUCKING TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!
poserboy71

Re: Vinnie Vincent Returning To Music With New Album And Gui

Post by poserboy71 »

DirtyRhythm wrote: ... including the original version of Tears, the John Waite hit written by Vincent. The Tears release would feature Vincent on vocals.
Which poster on the old board guaranteed that IN FACT Vinnie was going to release the original version of 'TEARS'. That was one of my first inklings that it may be Vinnie on the board. Anyone remember?

-PB71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

mp5999 wrote:Dino, I had my wife try via facebook to get ahold of him. He still wont reply. I even had her bait him a bit but didnt mention anything about the VV stuff at all. I was hoping he would at least be curious enough to accept her as a friend but it didnt work.
Bait her? With what? Your not suppose to pimp your wife out! Lol
Batman

Post by Batman »

TJMonster wrote:
mp5999 wrote:Dino, I had my wife try via facebook to get ahold of him. He still wont reply. I even had her bait him a bit but didnt mention anything about the VV stuff at all. I was hoping he would at least be curious enough to accept her as a friend but it didnt work.
Bait her? With what? Your not suppose to pimp your wife out! Lol
hahahahhah
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

Oops, I meant " bait him?"
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev wrote:woops, thats old. june or july. not sure where that came from. Someone should contact Pear/ASG . tom palecki is on facebook
Tried man, no reply. Awesome bussiness man. Good luck 2 him, selling those 8k, 12k, what ever k guitars.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AGREED, It sounds like being a master guitar maker isn't what is paying his bills.

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

maybe he a jack-off of all trades & a masterbater of none :D
teej

Post by teej »

metatron wrote:maybe he a jack-off of all trades & a masterbater of none :D
hahahahaahahahaaha
doublev

Post by doublev »

i thought Adam Mitchell said he wrote Tears and VV came in later with some ideas. I could be wrong, but I think the original demo of Tears was Adam Mitchell only (according to him).
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Maybe we'll find out more in the second part of that interview with Adam Mitchell in the interview section. HMMM ?

-PB71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

yes, adam mitchell said that v was an amazing guitar player but he didn't care for the speed playing. I like it all myself and I think its mistaken to think v did only shredding in the mid 80s, it comes from people who didn't listen carefully. So many classical violinists played that fast and no one makes fun of that. Thats another thing that gets my goat.. bring on the photo!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I always thought that Vinnie's playing was extremely lyrical, even when he played fast. I love his use of the whammy bar when he made the high notes SING !!

-PB71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

yes for sure. i love the invincible demo solo. i hope on a final version it is still as long. that tune is for me the best metal song ever made and i have not heard the real thing.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I dig it also. For me, I like the Vinnie songs that are about PUSSY !! Any other topic falls short in my book concerning Vinnie tunes.

NEWBEGINNINGS