Latest Email Response From TM1

News and information from 2018 onwards
Euphoria

Latest Email Response From TM1

Post by Euphoria »

I emailed a few weeks ago inquiring about the guitar, and got this email back today.

Dear ------- ,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the "VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR" and Catalog. We apologize for the delay, but TM1 has just returned from a very successful exhibition of our product and are now getting settled and are responding to our inquiries in the order they appeared.

We no longer have any Vinnie Vincent Model Guitar Catalogs available, with the exception of a few demonstration Catalogs left. The Demonstration Catalogs are of very high COLOR quality, but not four color process. If you would still like to purchase one, we might be able to arrange a limited purchase. The price is $50.00 USD for an unsigned Catalog and $150.00 USD for a personally handsigned copy of GUITARMAGEDDON GUITARS CATALOG featuring the Official VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR.

Please indicate your order and we can assist you in providing you address information and method of payment.

For your review, we have enclosed TM1's product list for the stunning VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR for your review.

Please feel free to contact us is you have any questions regarding this very special instrument and collector's item.

Thank you,
TM1.

I also got a PDF with all of the available guitars, as well as saying all the catalogs are due to be shipped in April 2011. Also domestic and international shipping information, and it looks like they are accepting Paypal.
Attachments
TM1 PRODUCT SHEET- OFFICIAL VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR pdf [VVMG].pdf
(259.92 KiB) Downloaded 155 times
poserboy71

Re: Latest Email Response From TM1

Post by poserboy71 »

Grover told me that NO blueprints existed because they did things" Old School" back then and just cut it out and put it together. Vinnie has "ORIGINAL" blueprints ??? :shock: :shock: :shock:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Euphoria

Post by Euphoria »

They must have had some kind of blueprint for it, surely? At least I would have thought Vinnie would, even if it's just a little sketch he drew :lol:

I didn't realise they were also making the 91 Classic MC, in multicolour. Was that advertised before, or did I just miss it?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

No catalogs left huh? There never were any made unfortunately. The show ones were probably laser printer versions.

He will just sell those to anybody willing to take the gamble.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

We shall see some on E-BAY soon if they "ship" in April.

NEWBEGINNINGS
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

Gotta love the professionalism in the writing:

"For your review, we have enclosed TM1's product list for the stunning VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR for your review. "

I think the prices listed here will certainly have any potential buyer "looking twice"........ ;)
birnie

Post by birnie »

"THE VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR IS THE STANDARD OF THE UNiVERSE" ????
Was that always there?

Must be talking about that wonderful parallel universe that he lives on
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I wish he would accept ours or someone else's help. At least to proofread his writing.

Maybe his pricing is a typo as well ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

$900??? Sign me up!!!
zemsguitar11

Post by zemsguitar11 »

i recieved this email as well
JEFF ZEM
doublev

Post by doublev »

There was never any catalog. Why does lie so much. Who the fuck would send 9k to a guy who lies, sells photocopies for 150 bucks and signs his name tm1. Paypal has no protection unless its through eBay and I am sure he will pass on the 500 bucks fee paypal would charge on a 10k transaction.
doublev

Post by doublev »

I can not believe the catalog price is still 50 bucks and its just a copy.. why wouldn't it be cheaper or free. He thinks everything he does is collectible and valuable.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Yes the streamlined pear has always been offered.
I suppose you could say the original guitar is the blue print. Intetesting that the original was a shorter scale than the carvin. I wonder if the carvin was made from maple. They tended to use poplar back then.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote:No catalogs left huh? There never were any made unfortunately. The show ones were probably laser printer versions.

He will just sell those to anybody willing to take the gamble.
Euphoria wrote:I emailed a few weeks ago inquiring about the guitar, and got this email back today.

Dear ------- ,blah, blah , blah......
The Demonstration Catalogs are of very high COLOR quality, but not four color process.

Like you said Vic...Laser home job...OK for a small business, but not $50.00. Would like to purchase one just to fuck with them via Paypal..

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it

Buddy Holly, "Ben Hur", space monkey, Mafia
Hula hoops, Castro, Vinnie Vincent's a "Psycho",

We didn't start the fire
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

You read the PDF and it's really sad when you think about.

The double neck version will not be treasured by players and collectors alike, nobody will ever buy one and as such none will ever be built. I wonder what photo they would show anybody with over 8K to give TM1 they'll never see again? A drawing? Why can't we see this ultimate creation? Because it only exists in Vinnie's mind?

If TM1 are asking for 9000 US$ and you give them that then there is no need to adjust the price for foreign and Canadian orders. Don't they know how exchange rates work? Right now $9k US is about AU$50, lol......

The VVMG is definitely NOT the standard of the Universe. Who wrote this, some 12 year old kid?
doublev

Post by doublev »

The only people talking about that guitar are here on this board. We were kind of part if the reason a few people are interested in them. Remember it was only a few years ago that we figured out who made the pear and no one ever heard of pear until we figured it out.
I believe the pyro, dv and this board are the only places people know anything about that design and we have not been exactly helped out with any info.
Also in the 80s very few rockers knew vv had his own design, it certainly wasn't house hold knowledge. Most that knew anything about vv thought he had a rr . And again vinnie fans were not exactly every where , even inside the rock world.
In fact I only met one or two vv fans in the 80s and I was looking for them.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Buy a Monster or get fucked!

Anytime that you see writing from TM1 that has a bunch of capitalization it is likely Vinnie responding himself as that is a characteristic of the way that he writes.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

It just sucks that we could be enjoying his music, guitars, and performances, but instead are subject to the fucking insane ramblings of two paranoid people that are unable to enjoy any of their blessings and in turn try really hard to manipulate people through inexcusable means.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I am seriously amazed that they would bother to have the guitars created and Diane would actually show up to sell guitars for 9K. Vinnie has literally come from nowhere to demand Super High End money for these things.

It would just have been easier and better for his rep to do nothing, rather than make a laughing stock out of himself. It's sad, just really sad. He can't be mentally well if he thinks this way.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vic, Hush your mouth. We aren't allowed to voice any concern about his well being or we'll get sued. :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Too bad then. I can't think of any other reason, other than massive drug use that would make someone this delusional.

Still impressed that after all this time he finally did do something, he made it happen, but what a cluster fuck. Any good impressions are negated by the pricing and the wording on the PDF and now that the catalogs will never be printed, much as we figured, he'll sell the inferior copies for the same price!!!
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

I'm amazed they are sending these emails and pdfs out for free - an original is going to be worth a fortune soon... :shock: :lol:
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
doublev

Post by doublev »

Before his return to some degree... he had a few hundred solid fans behind him... since the return he lost just about all. I only see normally priced music fixing anything , but so much of the love has gone, it will not be the same. Plus he is not capable of putting out music at a normal price. He is selling a photo copied brosure for $150 , what do you think he will change for a cd of new music? I will tell you .. I reckon he will put out two songs at a time and the signed version will be $200 each time, and maybe 150 for the unsigned. But we will be lucky if it gets to that stage. It's coming close to a year since he said music was coming out soon.
FREDDYB3

Post by FREDDYB3 »

Thanks for sharing, Dino
metatron

Post by metatron »

I think it shows here that people are serious about purchasing a guitar for fair price...Think I'm proof of that & TJ Monster with the extent that we are going to build my guitar. As I write this Tj & I are freaking out on trying to hunt down some LSR tuners. We are leaving no stone unturned....Don't think TM1 are going to these lengths to build the ultimate axe. They should for 9K...The gold leaf should be a given @ 4K, tops.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Tom, Vinnie, you jack offs....There is no vinnievincentmodelguitar.com to see these photos. Really fuckers get your shit toghether...you know Bob Hope....U guys got NO HOPE...
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

and the pdf , still crooked same 1996 machine
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Oh yeah, it's quality work. These days we make pdf's direct from the Word file, none of this looking like an old fax. Dear, oh dear.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Genebaby wrote:Too bad then. I can't think of any other reason, other than massive drug use that would make someone this delusional.

Still impressed that after all this time he finally did do something, he made it happen, but what a cluster fuck. Any good impressions are negated by the pricing and the wording on the PDF and now that the catalogs will never be printed, much as we figured, he'll sell the inferior copies for the same price!!!
But wait that's not all! The 1st 50 people that order the catalog will get a black n white photo copied picture of the great Vincent John Cusano from 1986 signed by TM1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
doublev

Post by doublev »

It would be great to get back to just lovin' vinnie but he makes it so impossible.
doublev

Post by doublev »

The technology doesn't bother me, at least it shows he is trying. I just think he needs to seriously think about what he is doing and how to fix it. Obviously this has to be saddening to him unless he doesn't care but he is doing nothing to help himself and just makes everything worse.
It's frustrating because the people he hates would be his best support if he did things in a kind hearted manner
As it stands its impossible for me to like the guy.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I agree 100% with Dino.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Marchosias

Post by Marchosias »

If a company is selling a speciality product like these guitars, at these prices, the buyers will obviously be few and far between. Shouldn't that be taken as an opportunity for a company to individualise orders, to have a personal rapport with the customers, to really go to town with customer care, to think carefully about the mailings being sent out? If that is really their official YouTube ad, as DoubleV asked elsewhere, when is "cite" going to be corrected? If that was my company I'd have changed it straight away.

For all I know there are people out there, VV fans, guitar collecters, whatever, who may be able to purchase a guitar at such prices. If I received a rushed, unchecked email like the one above I would be inclined to wonder if there was an element of disinterest on the part of the seller. I'm not trying to criticize and I think it's great that Vinnie has done something after all these long years, but the company is doing itself no favours in how it puts itself across.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Perfectly put.
Makes you wonder if the guitar itself would be as sloppy
I don't think he wants to sell them personally.
Lil' Jack Horny

Post by Lil' Jack Horny »

Hey, I'm still alive. Get over it.
I prowl the innocent, forbidden terrain, unleashed half human, half insane
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Parker (Li' Jack Horny),
Who and what are you answering ? :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
Fullshed

Post by Fullshed »

There we're a ton of mis-steps in the 90's but not making it with Bill Aucoin might top it. Maybe the box set
Into the Spyder's Web I fall!!!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Making what ??? Making sweet love with Bill ??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Did Vinnie have an opportunity to work with Aucoin ??? :? :? :?

The hype alone from that pairing would've really helped Vinnie.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

[quote="poserboy71"]Making what ??? Making sweet love with Bill ??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Haha... that made me laugh :lol:
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
Lil' Jack Horny

Post by Lil' Jack Horny »

I'm still alive, meaning you don't have to delete me off the site for never posting. Get over it, meaning get over it, Vinnie's a crook.
I prowl the innocent, forbidden terrain, unleashed half human, half insane
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Parker,
You didn't have to worry about being deleted because we know you are a real person. It was a universal e-mail sent to most of the VVFF in order to get rid of the accounts that "some " people may use to catch up on our activities. We had to douche-out our pussy.

As far as getting "over it", I believe we have been for a long time but being that this is a fan forum , the topic is bound to come up a lot. Vinnie is probably equally known for his raw deals as much as his incredible musicianship.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah Jack, it's cool with you. Your post just seemed out of place in this thread.