VV related destoptop wallpaper

Help, questions, comments
metatron

VV related destoptop wallpaper

Post by metatron »

Attachments
screenshot-lrg-341 copy11.png
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Re: VV related destoptop wallpaper

Post by poserboy71 »

Very cool, Dannii. Thanks. It is being used like a 2 dollar, black male, prostitute RIGHT NOW !!!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

poserboy71 wrote:Very cool, Dannii. Thanks. It is being used like a 2 dollar, black male, prostitute RIGHT NOW !!!!
Lol !

Great work!

Wolfi
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Nice job Dannii!

This is just another example how we here at "The Roach Motel" on the "Island of Misfit Toys" could help put his "Royal Shredness" back on the map and back in the media with a positive image. All he has ever had to do is humbly reach out his hand and own and attempt to atone for his miss deeds and we would own and atone for our miss deeds. It always takes two to show mutual respect and forgiveness.

He can peddle keepsakes and have nothing once they are sold and the money is gone OR he can play ball with those of us here that really want nothing from him but to hear and enjoy his GOD Given Gift - his music. All of us would gladly pay for this music if it was offered through a reputable party and presented in a package that had value.We in fact would work hard to make it happen for him!

Alas, I tire of his lack of action and the exercises of futility
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Slayer wrote:Nice job Dannii!

This is just another example how we here at "The Roach Motel" on the "Island of Misfit Toys" could help put his "Royal Shredness" back on the map and back in the media with a positive image. All he has ever had to do is humbly reach out his hand and own and attempt to atone for his miss deeds and we would own and atone for our miss deeds. It always takes two to show mutual respect and forgiveness.

He can peddle keepsakes and have nothing once they are sold and the money is gone OR he can play ball with those of us here that really want nothing from him but to hear and enjoy his GOD Given Gift - his music. All of us would gladly pay for this music if it was offered through a reputable party and presented in a package that had value.We in fact would work hard to make it happen for him!

I agree with everything here. 8) :D
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

poserboy71 wrote:
Slayer wrote:Nice job Dannii!

I agree with everything here. 8) :D
!00%+ Word Brother Kevin!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.