How do i score a wicked hot girl

Non Vinnie discussion
ACK

How do i score a wicked hot girl

Post by ACK »

I got the song. Dance all night by autograph. Now any advice on how to score her. Any sexy lyrics or something like that.
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: How do i score a wicked hot girl

Post by Genebaby »

I'm not sure how helpful we can be in this department. We don't really know yourself, or the girl/s involved. Things are usually best when they happen organically.

Be yourself, that's the best thing you can do.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ACK

Post by ACK »

Myself is lipstick and leather! Hopefully she can relate
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well if she can't, she's not the one for you.
ACK

Post by ACK »

True. But latley ive been watching a lot of steel panther interviews and was watching a series called love on the rocks that they made were theyed give people sex advice. Of course i dont use any of that avice except for one quote. From Michael starr. "If your in a bitchin' heavy metal band and cant get any chicks, take it to a new level, just a whole fACKIng new level. I di have some glamy clothes. Whatever happens. All you need is rock and roll
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Umm, anything Steel Panther say is not rooted (no pun intended) in reality. They are a fun, joke metal band man. Do not listen to them for dating advice, they are pure entertainment.

Same with "reality" TV shows, not reality in any way shape or form, purely crap entertainment.
ACK

Post by ACK »

We can thank really shows for getting rid of mtv
ACK

Post by ACK »

Now it is reality tv (rtv)
ACK

Post by ACK »

I was at great record store today called music connection in Manchester new hampshire and got aerosmiths night in the ruts, creatures 40th 2 cd set ( which i am listening to now. Love the alternate mixes) , kiss asylum on cassette (yes i listen to cassettes) wasp live in the raw cassette and britny fox cassette and the awesome guy at the register said " a million years ago, the only way we could get girls was to make them a mixtape" that hit me hard. My mixtape tracklist will be

1. Do you love me - Kiss
2. Who wants to be lonley - Kiss
3. Talk to me - Kiss
4. Kissin' time - Kiss
5. Hotter than hell - Kiss
6. C'mon and love me - Kiss
That is all i got for now
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Just be Yourself as Genebaby has suggested....take her out for a Nice Dinner, dress appropriate, be well groomed and get yourself a nice bottle of Cologne, this will go much further than "Any Tape" you can make....if all fails, you may have to Hire "Poserboy" as a Dating Consultant, for he has a Way with Women and His Fee's usually consist of You, picking up the "Tab" at his Favorite Pizzeria !
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

BigEd wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:13 pm Just be Yourself as Genebaby has suggested....take her out for a Nice Dinner, dress appropriate, be well groomed and get yourself a nice bottle of Cologne, this will go much further than "Any Tape" you can make....if all fails, you may have to Hire "Poserboy" as a Dating Consultant, for he has a Way with Women and His Fee's usually consist of You, picking up the "Tab" at his Favorite Pizzeria !
LMFAO :-)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

And when that guy said a mix tape was the way a million years ago, he meant it. Yes, you and I have tape players in our homes, but she won't will she?
ACK

Post by ACK »

her dad or grandfather probably does
ACK

Post by ACK »

i see no cassettes on the market. mostly just for collecting but people probably put them in to their dads tape deck.
Also you can buy a nice tape deck at savers for like 10 bucks. thats what i did. i also found white lions pride on casette for 79 cents!