What is the best song to get a hot chic int o glam metal

Non Vinnie discussion
ACK

What is the best song to get a hot chic int o glam metal

Post by ACK »

Theres an absolute babe at my school that i wanna score but she doesn't listen to rock or glam metal. She doesn't listen to new rap or anything like that. Thank god. Whats a good song to get her into rock or preferably glam metal. She would probably like that better than rock. And NO bon jovi. I kinda hate bon jovi.
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: What is the best song to get a hot chic int o glam metal

Post by Genebaby »

Pour Some Sugar On Me? Crazy, Crazy Nights?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Steel Panther's "17 Girls in a Row!" :P :P :P

I double dog dare you! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Seriously, don't do it. I'd rather you keep your nose in its current shape! :shock:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
ACK

Post by ACK »

shramiac wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:30 pm Steel Panther's "17 Girls in a Row!" :P :P :P

I double dog dare you! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Seriously, don't do it. I'd rather you keep your nose in its current shape! :shock:
She's only 13. :lol: :lol:
No actually im a plumber, he fell off his bike, how many more greatest hits?, u unleash da fokin furdy, hey look , it's rock and roll