Winter

Post by TJMonster »

I'd just like to say I hate it.....
If you want to talk Guitars, PM me!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Winter

Post by Genebaby »

Your kind of winter, yes man, I would agree. Most we get here is frost, or a small snow which is fun.

Of course it's all tropical right here now which I don't love. We are getting QLD weather pushed down by Cyclone Yasi.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

loved it as a kid - hate it now - not easy to drive on 2 wheels in the snow.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

I love it. Skiing and snowboarding is so great and we have a lot of fun! The streets are now snow free and driving is easy. But it's a lot of work to clean the street in front of my house but for the kids is fun to build a house of snow and so on 8)

But it's so fucking cold - THIS is the point I hate
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

The tempature is keeping me from painting. It's gotta be around 25 or higher for the furnace to keep up with the exhaust fan. Sunday is looking good though.
If you want to talk Guitars, PM me!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Cylones only last 3-4 hours not 3-4 months like a heavy winter!!! I can imagine winters could suck big time!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I'm looking forward to winter here......I say that now but I'll wish it wasn't quite so cold at the time, ha ha.....
Commander in chief - VVF Army