On the Street, 'The Gig Guide'

Non Vinnie discussion
metatron

On the Street, 'The Gig Guide'

Post by metatron »

Pat Benatar with special guests The Bangles playing Friday, 22 October 2010 7:30PM Sydney Entertainment Centre Darling Harbour, NSW. Tuesday, 26 October 2010 7:30PM Palais Theatre St Kilda, Vic. And Wednesday, 27 October 2010 7:30PM Palais Theatre St Kilda, VIC. Track 11, 'Make a Play for Her Now' from the Bangles 1988 release 'Everything' was written by Vinnie Vincent & Vicki Peterson. Vinnie Vincent also plays 12-string guitar on the track. http://www.kissfaq.com/krr/vinnievincent_bangles.html:!: Other cool cowinkidink, Vinnie was the Egyptian Ankh Warrior in KISS & the Bangles sang 'Walk Like an Egyptian'. (Also Vinnie was the Egyptian Ankh Warrior & he had a band called Warrior)....The MATRIX is real - f**k me, I need to get a hobby :D
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

ALSO, I believe that Myron Grombacher (drummer for Pat Benatar -from Youngstown ,Ohio like ME !!) played a bit with Vinnie. True or False?
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

http://www.allansmusic.com.au/stores/sydney.aspx
Bruce Kulick 'BK3' Clinic - Exclusive SYDNEY Performance!

By popular demand! The return of ex-KISS axeman Bruce Kulick - for one night only!
Guitar hero Bruce Kulick has played with some of the world's best, from touring with Meatloaf on his Bat Out Of Hell Tour, to a lengthy tenure as lead guitarist for KISS, providing the rifferama on five of the band's studio albums, including fan fave Revenge! Currently on the road with legendary band Grand Funk Railroad, Bruce has taken a quick detour down under equipped with his critically acclaimed brand new solo album BK3. See, hear, meet and experience Kulick as he showcases tracks from BK3 and learn why he is one of the world's greatest guitarists!

Allans Music + Billy Hyde
228 Pitt St - CBD
Monday 4 October @ 7pm
Tix: $20

EXCLUSIVE ONLINE TICKET PRE-SALE ON NOW

OR Get your tickets @ the following Allans Music + Billy Hyde stores from Friday 20 August at:

Pitt St CBD
Clarence St CBD
Alexandria
Camperdown
Parramatta
Willoughby
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.