Just a “How Are You?”

Non Vinnie discussion
RebelRose

Just a “How Are You?”

Post by RebelRose »

Hey guys!

It’s been FOREVER since I was online here but I figured I might check in and see how everyone is doing and try to get to know everyone on here a little more considering this forum seems to be a pretty rad place!

So, how are y’all? Any new favorite bands? Old favorite bands? New favorite hobbies? Exciting news? Anybody seen The Dirt or Bohemian Rhapsody?

For me, I’m doing pretty good! Been having wonderful mental health as of late and have been listening to tons of newer music! The Struts are a current favorite of mine (I’m going to NC to see them in May!!). Darlia’s singer is making a comeback after 5(ish) years of hiding and being a complete recluse so that’s my exciting news! Well that and I got married! As for hobbies, I’ve found going to the beach with my dogs is honestly the best fun I could have outside of writing.

Hope you’re well!

Rebel ❤️
poserboy71

Re: Just a “How Are You?”

Post by poserboy71 »

Howdy, Rebel
The Dirt and Bohemian Rhapsody are very entertaining movies with a good flow that are easy to watch.
No new hobbies here.
Joined a band with some hombres .
We play Pop Rock along the lines of XTC, Utopia, Pretenders(1st two discs), The Bears, Ween,etc...

The newsest band I like has been around for over 20 years. BIG WRECK
Ian Thornley can write great songs with wonderful guitar sorcery.
As for older bands, well, we are all watching the decline of everything we've loved since childhood.
All of my favorite bands are months away from ending. I'm still not over Led Zeppelin ending it.

Wishing good things for your marriage!

Peace,
Rick -PB71
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Congrats on your wedding!

I have yet to find the time to watch either movie, though I'm not happy with the confusing historical inaccuracies in the Queen movie that I have heard about. I don't think Freddy would be impressed.

Things are good with me and the family, which is great for sure. No complaints here.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Both movies suspend reality to bit.
Both movies had a nice flow.
Youtubevhas some really good Queen docu-drzma stuff .
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS