So what did you get for Xmas?

Non Vinnie discussion
birnie

So what did you get for Xmas?

Post by birnie »

Breakfast = French toast and bacon on BBQ with Champaign :P
Lunch = Pealed prawns (2.5kgs) with fresh bread rolls n lettuce.....and white wine :P
Dinner = Whole snapper on the BBQ with yummy roast tats n beans...and more wine (and beer) :P

Highlight present = Gran Tursismo 5 for PS3 !!! 8)
(i think the wife is regretting buying it)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: So what did you get for Xmas?

Post by Genebaby »

We had Ham and Turkey at lunch at my in-laws, she loves to do a traditional Christmas feast, as does my mum.

I get myself "presents" all throughout the year, I make sure I'm taken care of. From the relos I got a bunch of t-shirts!!! The In-laws present me with a Ford shirt at each birthday and Christmas.

My wife was looked after big time this month with our 10th anniversary, seeing Bon Jovi in QLD and a Swarovski crystal earrings and matching pendant set. :D

I will take care of myself some more next year. I am thinking of a new leather interior for the XR8, I have almost worked out what it should be like and have approached a company about it. 8)
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Lil' Jack Horny

Post by Lil' Jack Horny »

All I got was clothes. I'm working on my Yuppie wardrobe, and I think it'll do. Turns out, I don't have enough money to buy the King V myself because I had to buy Christmas gifts, which put a damper in my checking account, and I had to buy a pair of stilletto's and some spanx to cover my fat ass. I'm planning a pep assembly for our schools tolo, and the theme is the 80's which was my idea (obviously). So I bought some stilletto's, fishnet arm bands, some colorful bracelets, these really cool pink fingerless mitten things with studs, leather pants, and I need to purchase a blue blazer which I found at my local thrift store so I can be crocket, then strip down into Jackyl, that's my stage name.
I prowl the innocent, forbidden terrain, unleashed half human, half insane
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Jack, we need pics and a report in another thread for that!!
Possio

Post by Possio »

A book. The Semi-famous Gibson Les Paul Book: "The beaty of the burst".
Everything you ever wanted to know about the legendary 1958-60 LP Sunbursts.

I love that "nerdy" stuff. Supposedly V owned one at some point, but I´m not sure it´s
true. Never had the info verified by a pic or anyone who saw it...it´s quite possible though.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

I've ordered my TJ Monster VVV for christmas, but I haven't become it yet... I'm still waiting for...
Lil' Jack Horny

Post by Lil' Jack Horny »

We'll actually be doing a staged guitar duel during the assembly, I'm actually playing, and my buddy Colin is doing a Milli Vanilli and is gonna have his cord pulled out during a Steve Lynch solo
I prowl the innocent, forbidden terrain, unleashed half human, half insane
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Cool, pics and video or it didn't happen!! ;)
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

2 Goodies DVDs including the final season they did at LWT after they left the BBC. Sadly I can see why they got axed from there, it's not that funny! A Stephen Hawking book! I'm not a nerd, I swear! And a bit of cash!!!!!! And a lovely lunch of prawns, roast pork (urgggle, ahhh), and a service station chicken!!!!! My elder sister had the turkey but was flooded in and couldn't get into town for lunch!!!! Bummer!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

Got the pleasure of going to working from 7:00am to 7:00pm. No turkey..No ham...No seafood. Not a single luxury... As gifts got a, Bugatti wine bottle opener (every expensive for a bottle opener...but looks awesome)...Photoshop CS3 learning manual & a $100 HB Hifi gift voucher
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Possio wrote:A book. The Semi-famous Gibson Les Paul Book: "The beaty of the burst".
Everything you ever wanted to know about the legendary 1958-60 LP Sunbursts.

I love that "nerdy" stuff. Supposedly V owned one at some point, but I´m not sure it´s
true. Never had the info verified by a pic or anyone who saw it...it´s quite possible though.
Vinnie owned/owns several vintage instruments . I will post an article I have from the tail end of his Kiss days that has the information.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS