Robert Fleischman's eye color? (Art purposes yet again, but i have the animal this time.)

Non Vinnie discussion
NashCoywolf14

Robert Fleischman's eye color? (Art purposes yet again, but i have the animal this time.)

Post by NashCoywolf14 »

I'm drawing Robert RIGHT NOW. I really need his eye color so i can color him properly. So if you know, tell me ASAP please! :3
I'm friends with Robert Fleischman and John Regan and it's really cool. You have no idea how much I freaked out when they actually became my friends. XD
*Be warned, I'll make puns whenever it fits. :lol:
Slayer

Re: Robert Fleischman's eye color? (Art purposes yet again, but i have the animal this time.)

Post by Slayer »

From my vantage they are brown
NashCoywolf14

Re: Robert Fleischman's eye color? (Art purposes yet again, but i have the animal this time.)

Post by NashCoywolf14 »

Thank you SO MUCH! It's now 12:01 and i started it at who knows when XD its literally just a sharpie drawing with no color rn, and i can now color it :3 Thanks!
I'm friends with Robert Fleischman and John Regan and it's really cool. You have no idea how much I freaked out when they actually became my friends. XD
*Be warned, I'll make puns whenever it fits. :lol:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Go to his Facebook page and ask him.
No private messages !
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS