What animal should Dana Strum be? (yes its art purposes again.)

Non Vinnie discussion
NashCoywolf14

What animal should Dana Strum be? (yes its art purposes again.)

Post by NashCoywolf14 »

So I'm drawing the members of the VVI as animals, as i am a furry artist. What animal should Dana be?
I'm friends with Robert Fleischman and John Regan and it's really cool. You have no idea how much I freaked out when they actually became my friends. XD
*Be warned, I'll make puns whenever it fits. :lol:
shramiac

Re: What animal should Dana Strum be? (yes its art purposes again.)

Post by shramiac »

Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Funny, I also thought about some ape or monkey, but your pic goes far beyond from what I figured... :lol: :lol:
shramiac wrote:Image
say two sky two say fare
NashCoywolf14

Post by NashCoywolf14 »

Yeah, I'd never be able to get the nose right XD I'll probably go for some kind of monkey from these suggestions, but not sure what kind. Depends if he sings lead at all or not at this point. :3
I'm friends with Robert Fleischman and John Regan and it's really cool. You have no idea how much I freaked out when they actually became my friends. XD
NashCoywolf14

Post by NashCoywolf14 »

NashCoywolf14 wrote:Yeah, I'd never be able to get the nose right XD I'll probably go for some kind of monkey from these suggestions, but not sure what kind. Depends if he sings lead at all or not at this point. :3
again, i dunno. Might find a better animal. XD i'll try to draw him and Robert today. :3