Grow the fuck up!!

Non Vinnie discussion
drumsdruid73

Grow the fuck up!!

Post by drumsdruid73 »

Some of you on here are just fucking pathetic! A 17 yr old girl, a VV fan, comes on here to chat up other fans, to make friends, and she gets questioned and attacked right off the damn bat simply because she is concerned for VV's welfare!! And when she comes back and stands up for herself, you go into attack mode! What the hell is wrong with you guys! Your so fucking insecure in yourselves that you feel you must pick on a teenage girl just because you don't like the things she posts or you find it weird that she is concerned for another human beings welfare!!! You even create and allow a discussion on this girl just to talk shit about her!! You know what? I don't give a fuck if Vinnie cares about his fans anymore, that's his problem! But most of the fans still care about him anyway!! Some of you on the other hand, don't even give a shit about Vinnie, and shouldn't even be calling yourselves fans with the way you talk trash about him on here...a SO CALLED "fan" forum! Don't even fucking waste your time calling yourselves fans, because you are a bunch of bitches, who talk out their asses and enjoy and get pleasure out of bullying a 17 yr old girl!! Grow the hell up and get a fucking REAL life and stop worrying yourselves over a damn teenage girl calling your asses out on the truth, that you are all fake as hell! And I can tell you that a couple of family members of other KISS members are watching this forum, and they are NOT happy! Don't be surprised to see this forum shut the fuck down!! Oh, and one more thing! Don't bother banning me! I'm banning my fucking self because I have tried to be nice about this situation, tried to diffuse it, I have sent pm's and your too fucking coward to answer! Why? Because you know your nothing but fucking bitches who like to hide behind a keyboard and talk shit to teenage girls! Take on a grown ass woman motherfuckers! You might just get the surprise of your life!! So long fuckers! Continue on with your fucking pathetic little lives!!!!!!!
doublev2

Re: Grow the fuck up!!

Post by doublev2 »

elegant!
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Bye English Rose.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Girl joins board then denies she's a girl. Pulls the BS Bruce Jenner gender identification shtick.
Girl intimates she has info on Vinnie, then admits she actually doesn't.
Girl attacks any and everyone who strays off a thread's topic by more than 0.05%.
Girl calls members who joined the first week the board opened, Trolls.
Girl replies to every thread (even 4 year old ones!) and manages to turn it into something about her/him/it.
Girl twice, on an open forum, tells the world she's a virgin!

Yeah! WE need to grow up! LMAO
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Thanks for reveal yourself, 8 posts and talking like that ! you two were really the same thing !!!
Insulting, calling names, thinking you have right to do and say everything, you were really really wrong.
Then you cry to let her back and then you get all pissed off and insults come and go ? wow, you are something else.
I Mean, you were. Bye, Ciao.