Apology perhaps

Non Vinnie discussion
vinniguitar1

Apology perhaps

Post by vinniguitar1 »

Upon my arrival, this quiet, rural community has been thrown into an uproar, which is more or less my fault.

I am being treated the way I made myself out to look.

Rude, adolescent, opinionated, judgemental, hypocritical, disruptive and above all, a serious stalker.

Whereas in reality I may be slightly bad, I in no way am as bad as I have made myself out to be.

I came in search of answers and got met with the aftermath of my own inconclusiveness and hate.

I wish to apologize to all of whom I have mouthed off, disrespected and anything else.

The reason I attempted to remain secret is because it seems no one takes me as seriously because I'm young and female, and they presume I'm an overeactive teen with some Vinnie obsession.

Whereas I DO enjoy him and wish to locate him IF he chooses, I in no way am obsessed with him.
I'm a rocker and a metalhead, NOT a directioner or a Miley Cyrus junkie.

Anyways, whether or not Vinnie himself has witnessed my disastrous behavior, I apologize to him as well.

But my sincerest apologies go to Admin, for disrupting the peace and causing him a shit load of trouble.

That's what I had to say.
Take it or leave it.

Personal apologies to Genebaby, streetbeat, doublev2, poserboy, and there was some other dude I can't recall his name.

Thanks.
poserboy71

Re: Apology perhaps

Post by poserboy71 »

Fair enough. Hopefully we can get back to enjoying and celebrating Vinnie Cusano/Vinnie Vincent.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

poserboy71 wrote:Fair enough. Hopefully we can get back to enjoying and celebrating Vinnie Cusano/Vinnie Vincent.

If you stop bringing up the bullshit sure. I'm getting tired of bickering
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

You are wearing thin. Apologies have to be real and active or they lose meaning quickly.

NEWBEGINNINGS
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

poserboy71 wrote:You are wearing thin. Apologies have to be real and active or they lose meaning quickly.

They are quite real it just doesn't help that you keep replying to the other forums. I'm nitvat fault here. We're done. Have a good day.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

We aren't done but you are . Have fun on Youtube and Facebook or maybe start a Vinnie page of your own . All of them fail . Even the OFFICIAL sites. ;)

NEWBEGINNINGS
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

poserboy71 wrote:We aren't done but you are . Have fun on Youtube and Facebook or maybe start a Vinnie page of your own . All of them fail . Even the OFFICIAL sites. ;)

Are you referring to official Vinnie siteds or just pages I own?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

How does a YouTube or Facebook page fail ? My Lord...

NEWBEGINNINGS