Early Christmas

Non Vinnie discussion
poserboy71

Early Christmas

Post by poserboy71 »

The kiddies and I are spending the night at my folks house which is next door to our house because my dad has trouble walking at the moment. I just finished being Santa . I set up their gifts here plus I set up even more gifts under the tree at our house next door. My kiddies will have their minds blown and then when we casually go home during the day ... BAM ,POW, ZING !!! Their minds will be blown again with a second Christmas .

We are having Christmas a day early because my lovely ex-wife picks them up at 10 p.m. on December 24 and has them until 6 p.m. on Christmas day. I almost hate to admit , but I always try (and succeed) in blowing my ex-wife out of the water when it comes to my kiddies. Heck, I'm still a kid at heart and my kiddies love that about me.

A cool thing that my parents have always done and that I continue to do with my children is on New Years Day they get gifts as well. The New Years Man (or baby) brings them MORE toys. You know, the ones that they didn't get on Christmas day ? It's a great way to cover your ass and please your children at the same time.

No need to fear , my children know and understand the REAL meaning of Christmas. THAT is why they deserve everything within my power to be spoiled.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year EVERYONE !!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Early Christmas

Post by Genebaby »

Merry Christmas guys. It will be Christmas here in a few mins now.

We have arrived at my wife's parents after driving four hours after flying home from up north.

It's been a big day and the little one is asleep again and soon it's my turn, until present time hits.

You're a great dad Rick, well done, our kids are the most important thing.

I hope everyone here has a great Christmas day.

Vic
Commander in chief - VVF Army
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Merry Christmas from me too. It's snowing all day long. We have a white landscape and it's verry cold.
My son is laying over my legs and my wife is cooking a fantastical dinner for our family.
I don't must working a few days - it's a perfect time right now.

For you Vinnie, I hope you have also a good time with your wife and family - and send us a sign - we are all waiting for the star shining on heaven :)
warmachine:D

Post by warmachine:D »

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year, everybody. I can't believe it's finally here. :shock: I've been waiting so patiently for Christmas all year, and it's now about 14 hours away. And there's no snow or anything. Oh well. And Merry Christmas to you, Vinnie :) I wonder if Vinnie lets Santa visit his house, or if he just completely boards it up so he can't get in?? lol :lol:
1SG of the VVFF Army
Lil' Jack Horny

Post by Lil' Jack Horny »

Well, for you guys it's Christmas, because you're on the complete opposite end of the Earth. But here in rainy old Seattle it's 11:15 on Christmas Eve. Tonight, my real family, meaning my fathers side of the family, will be going to my grandmothers house for the annual ham feast and gifts. Then tommorow my family will have Christmas morning, then go to our first removed family and have dinner there. My mothers mother is a total wackjob, so back way before I was born her dad split with her mom and remarried, so we spend Christmas night with them because they're not crazy. Is it wrong that I'm hot for my cousin? I mean, look at it this way, she's not even my real cousin, it's step cousin, and she's just my type. Oh well, I suppose as long as I don't act on these feelings I'll be okay, but she'll never know how I truly feel about her...
In the meantime, hope everyone gets a pink Jackson VVV under their tree and has a Merry Christmas!
I prowl the innocent, forbidden terrain, unleashed half human, half insane
metatron

Post by metatron »

Merry Christmas Guys & Galz. All the best to you & yours. Love all the comments. The New Years day Gifts idea & Warmachine wondering if V will let Santa in his house. Too funny. I'm at work...12 hours.. pissed off...shit happens. But I'm getting my daughter (who's 2 and a half) a Kirk Hammett Mini Jr. ESP LTD guitar ( as a gift. ( I know Vic...your moral enemy... ESP...sorry man. Still a cool guitar)
Computer Log from Work
Attachments
25122010 Ho Ho Ho.JPG
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Awesome Dannii. Good daddy. That Mini-Hammett must cost close to $300.00 U.S.

Speaking of little guitars, Brian May has some Mini-May guitars. I would love to buy one or two of those bad boys. They look so cool and are relatively inexpensive. I believe they are under $200.00 U.S..
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nah Dannii, that's way cool. I like the sound of that guitar. I tried getting a magenta (pink) Charvel for Serena on Ebay but lost the auction.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Looks like it's got a better action then my Jems!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Dannii, how much was the mini Hammett? Where did you get it, Ebay?
metatron

Post by metatron »

Got it from Musician's Friend (USA) $200 for the guitar & soft-case + $100 postage.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That's great on pricing and shipping. Do MF ship overseas now? I thought they didn't do that?
metatron

Post by metatron »

They got an overseas section
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yep, found it. The guitar is $250 now and only ships to Canada it says on the page?.... :( :( :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

Look at the used one. I was assure it was in prefect nick. look for used, it ships to Aust.. There was one on e-bay...used $250 & postage was $150.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I found two online locally, for $500 and for $750, so quite a price difference. For $350 delivered you got a great deal.
Lil' Jack Horny

Post by Lil' Jack Horny »

By purchasing that, Kirk Hammet gets money. Therefore, you are supporting Kirk Hammet, and you must be killed.
I prowl the innocent, forbidden terrain, unleashed half human, half insane
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

You're not kidding there GB! I looked at maybe getting a drum kit (if I could sound proof a room) and the cheaper DW owned brand PDP drums are listed in the latest Billy Hydes catalogue for $1999 for a 7 piece and they are $899 on ebay! Even with shipping and taxes, you'd be a good $400-500dollars in front!!! That's a crash and a splash cymbal!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Lil' Jack Horny wrote:By purchasing that, Kirk Hammet gets money. Therefore, you are supporting Kirk Hammet, and you must be killed.
Harsh! But true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Kirk's a better guitar player than me so I can forgive his use of the wah etc. I think he's gone a bang up job in Metallica, at least up till Load, I can't remember a good solo after the Black Album, new album included.

Have a look at a Roland electronic kit. My friend in the band, who plays bass, but is really a guitar player, bought a TD6 or TD9, can't really remember. He was going to soundproof the studio for drum use but it's a LOT cheaper and easier to use one of these. They are pretty damn cool too.
metatron

Post by metatron »

metatron wrote:But I'm getting my daughter (who's 2 and a half) a Kirk Hammett Mini Jr. ESP LTD guitar ( as a gift.
Just got the little axe. Awesome. Still has all the removable protective sticks on the pickups, back-plate. Must have been floor stock or excess stock..bran nu condition ...
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Very cool. Tell us how she plays and sounds.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Sounds good. Wow, I forget to stop in at the lounge. Well merry Christmas for next year seen as I missed it this time around.