Virginia Reporter Shooting DISCREPANCIES

Non Vinnie discussion
metatron

Virginia Reporter Shooting DISCREPANCIES

Post by metatron »

I am not saying one way or another that this did or did not happen, however, when a LIVE feed is EDITED you know that what you are seeing is not LIVE!!

I posted this on Youtube and Youtube have cancelled all my links saying it is "Deleted" or "Not Available" even though the video is still live. I wonder why!!!

So someone suggested that I post it here. This is for educational and debate purposes only.

If you are going to comment on this video - I welcome all comments which are either constructive or in a debate style. Just calling me a retard or other derogatory term does nothing except show you to be less intelligent than me and also far less eloquent. If you have a grudge about something in this, fine, I may disagree with what you say but I will fight to the death for your right to say it. However, base comments which show lack of intelligence (or just lack of syllables) will be eventually deleted. Further, if you have counter-arguments, I welcome them, but please explain.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=031b1850a927" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
MatthewF

Re: Virginia Reporter Shooting DISCREPANCIES

Post by MatthewF »

Looks like someone who does not understand how professional cameras work, what camera angles are, or how lens distortion works. It seems a whole bunch of theories are based on this. Shapeshifters, moon landing hoax, MJ's fake death CTs are all based on this misunderstanding. Especially the reptilian shapeshifter idea.
metatron

Post by metatron »

MatthewF, I don't recall anywhere on this presentation any mention of reptilian shapeshifter. Could you please point out on the time signature where it states anything regarding reptilian shapeshifter ???
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Think MattF was just being general in regards to things that would fall under the title of ''conspiracy theories'' to some people.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

Indeed, that was the gist of my message. I was noticing general trends in a lot of the various ideas.
metatron

Post by metatron »

http://nodisinfo.com/absolute-proof-vir ... nist-plot/

Say what you will. That hand is the hand of a White Man. Not even close to having any other coloration.

….it’s a white hand in a blue shirt holding a gun. Then go find the video from the camera man’s camera and you will see a black man in a black shirt.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

wow, what's this? wasn't the shooter black? i dont understand
metatron

Post by metatron »

Streetbeat wrote:wow, what's this? wasn't the shooter black? i dont understand
Makes two of us.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

where is footage of police chase,? people would be filming that for sure. i don't know on this one yet.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

oh and where is the cctv footage they always show in these things
Bye Bye
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

His hand is out of focus so its hard to tell....
I'll just leave this here:

Any information or eventuality of an event can be used to support what is termed a conspiracy theory.
Police were present - Government was ready for it and planned it.
Police were not present - Government knew therefore they were protecting their own.
No discrepancies in the majority/few of the statements to the police - witnesses were coached or were actors.
Major discrepancies in the majority/few of statements to the police - they are lying.
The film is not exactly what people expect from watching too many movies - footage was faked.
Reality does not fit the individuals' preconceptions - footage was faked.
Normal lens distortions are present - doctored images.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes I agree but a couple of odd things. Like i said why no cctv footage of him walking to scene etc? That stuff is gold for news networks. Why no footage at all of chase or crash scene by civilians. definitely not saying this is fake just wondering why? I used to work for a major newspaper and first thing they ask for is cctv and civilian footage which there must be if police chase and him walking into a shopping mall etc
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Also how did the shooter know where they would be? He had to have followed them which would be very early in the morning. He would have to have been waiting at the TV studio then follow them to location. I am guessing depending on how far the drive they would be there 30 mins before at least meaning he would have to have been waiting at least 5.30 am at tv studio to see who is coming out to follow to crime scene. We would have cctv of.that. Cctv of him parking in mall parking lot at about same time as news crew etc. Very hard to believe he was up.That early doing that. It would be impossible for him to.know they were there without following or tip off. If tip off who? Also news would get cctv footage of him leaving scene and car leaving scene. Lots of questions
Bye Bye