Australia the Lucky CUNTry......NOT!

Non Vinnie discussion
metatron

Australia the Lucky CUNTry......NOT!

Post by metatron »

[youtube][/youtube]
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev2

Re: Australia the Lucky CUNTry......NOT!

Post by doublev2 »

hysterical!!! the prison work thing has to stop. No one should be able to make any profit out of prisoners, that is a bigger crime than most of them committed .
Bye Bye
AZGuitars

Post by AZGuitars »

Jeez! Why are you Aussie's copying our big money making scheme. I'm really pissed off that we started the whole thing. All of the Judicial system is corrupt, taking bribes to keep people that can't fight back in prison on trumped up charges and all while we as tax payers pay the bill.
AZGuitars

Post by AZGuitars »

Anybody here been following a cool "Brit" named David Icke? I've posted a short video of his below as I think he's on to one of the most important subjects that is affecting every one on this planet and where the powers that be are trying to take us all.
Let me know what you think.

[youtube][/youtube]
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yep, I follow David Icke.
I'm what some like to call a Conspiracy Theorist. I regard myself more as a Conspiracy Factual-ist.

Have you guys heard of this ; 'Behavioural Science Support for JTRIG’s (Joint Threat Research and Intelligence Group’s)
Effects and Online HUMINT Operations'
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... ocument/p1
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
AZGuitars

Post by AZGuitars »

Hi Dannii,

Sorry but it took a long time for me to reply to your reply to me. I recently watched several vids on the web by John Lear.
He's the son of Bill Lear who built the LEAR Jet. John is an accomplished pilot who has flown 52 different types of aircraft
during his career and I believe he also designed the Jet for his dad. Anyway his vids are pretty incredible and they're on the
internet dealing with various subjects including a great one about 911 and how phony and tragic is was. Just watched
another set of three by John that deal with UFO's and Aliens etc. They're quite a knockout.
Anyway hope you're doing ok. And, enjoying your new guitar.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you and family.

Tom at AZGuitars and Amateur Conspiracy Factual-ist