"My Pal MOE" by Bob Bernet

Non Vinnie discussion
poserboy71

"My Pal MOE" by Bob Bernet

Post by poserboy71 »

http://web2.airmail.net/willdogs/

Go to this address and read the article and check out the photos. It is about a fan and an artist having respect for one another. It is incredibly touching.
I'm not saying Vinnie would do something like this , but when I read this years ago, Vinnie came to my mind.
Man, that would be a great day !!!

A legend like Moe Howard taking time out of his life for an appreciative fan. It blows my mind.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Re: "My Pal MOE" by Bob Bernet

Post by poserboy71 »

I was thinking about how it was a different world back then but then realized words like that to be an excuse used by most people to make the present day look like shit comparatively.

8) 8) 8) Kindness ,respect, and graciousness, transcend time. 8) 8) 8)

One doesn't have to go to the level of Moe Howard.Even though Vinnie doesn't owe us anything, checking in with the folks that care the most about him would be a great acknowledgement from someone we admire.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: "My Pal MOE" by Bob Bernet

Post by Genebaby »

I think I've read that before too. It rings a bell.

Great story though, very cool for both parties involved. I was yet to be born when he visited Moe. I was a few months away. What a cool time.

How easy is it to get in touch with someone these days. Everyone is just a mouse click away. How many emails has Vinnie received and ignored?

It just goes to show that a little bit of nice can go a long way, especially in this day and age where news travels REALLY fast.
Commander in chief - VVF Army